Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer

Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Bronzer
PH Matchmaker Bronzer

4.3

on 10/20/2012 4:44:00 AM

I think this is a great bronzer in the lighter shade! Perfect for winter, I am quite fair during that season. Very natural looking, not orange at all. To me it's almost the shade of a face powder for someone with MAC NC40 skintone maybe? Yes it has some shimmer but it's a quality shimmer if that makes any sense.. very fine not chunky. I always just bought my bronzers from MAC (usually just because I was buying something else there) but I've been using this one a lot more lately!! I think it's better. I love MAC but I think their bronzers are meh.
UPDATE: I took a couple lippies off. I decided this makes me look sallow :/

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bronzer! It really does match up to my skin tone and with none of the orangey fake looking streakiness I always get with other bronzers. Also, there is no shimmer which is a big plus. I do, however, use my own brush instead of the one that comes with it. The little light inside is cool, too, but I never use it. I suppose some people could really benefit from that feature, however.

on 3/21/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm always looking for great bronzers and tried this on a whim. I really, really like it. I didnt see the light version at my drugstore, so I went with the regular bronze shade and I love how there aren't any traces of pink or orange. Just imparts a warm sunny glow. I use a large brush and gradually build - I notice if I swirl the brush a lot at first, it picks up too much product and I look a bit muddy, so I start slow. There's the subtlest hint of shimmer but on my skin, it's barely noticeable. One small complaint I wish the packaging was more streamlined. It's pretty clunky to tote around (as I like to do with my daily makeup items), but not the biggest deal. Looking forward to seeing the result in the summer when I'm a little tan. Worth a try!

on 2/27/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in the Light Bronzer shade. It is beautiful! The compact is very unique with it's high powered lights on the mirror. They are so bright! The powder itself is amazing to say the least. It has a bit of shimmer to it that really lights up my face where ever I apply it. It is not an extreme sparkle or shiny mess like some bronzers, nor does it turn orange on my skin. Instead it seems to give me that very light tanned appearance that looks really good when using for contouring and on my chest area. The light color is perfect for an all over dusting to give my skin a bit of twinkle. I really do think this is the first bronzer I have been glad to own and have not had to take back for being to dark or turning orange on myself. I think the only thing PF could do to make this bronzer & it's sister blush better is to add a push button opener on the compact. It is not real hard to open but push buttons are easier for arthritic fingers & not messing up nails. ;-)