Essence I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Essence I Love Extreme - Volume Mascara

AQUA (WATER), PARAFFIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, SORBETH-20 BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), MYRICA CERIFERA (BAYBERRY) FRUIT WAX, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, OZOKERITE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, GALACTOARABINAN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TROPOLONE, STEARYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).

on 7/5/2016 5:51:00 AM

I've recently this covered essence and I'm sooooo happy with every single products that I've bought. Such an affordable brand with awesome quality; the ones that I've purchased don't contain parabens too... so win win. and this mascara is EVERY thing, so black so pretty, never clumps or sth does NOT flake and give u that panda eye... deffinetly a repurchase.

on 11/19/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This has a big wand which can be a bit cumbersome. It gives good length, good at keeping a curl and average volumizing. It builds up nicely.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

You get what you pay for. This mascara formula is first of all too "wet" for me and it applied very clumpily. I could get past that though because you can just apply it carefully and it won't be so bad, but the thing that made me decide to throw it away is the fact that it transfers really badly. After a few hours I had raccoon eyes as the mascara had transfered to the bottom of my eyes.

Tried this on today for the first time and I am a little disappointed. The formula dries really quickly and results in OK thickness not OMG thick lashes. You have to work quick and deftly on applying a second or third coat because it will clump if you don't. I credit my thicker than usual lashes to the humongous wand which allows it to apply more product. Had the formula been slightly wetter, I could have put on more coats comfortably. On the plus side, this is super cheap and readily available. Also, it holds the curl well and so far hasn't flaked. Neither does it have an annoying scent like some mascaras do. You can use this to practice your mascara application techniques. However, if you are looking for showstopping lashes, there are better options. Overall, an OK mascara at a bargain basement price.

on 11/3/2013 10:47:00 AM

Uncurls my lashes. Straightens them out. The wand is too fat to reach corners without getting all over my lids.

It's the best Essence mascara ever!I have tried so many high-end&budget friendly ones and by far it's one of the best mascaras.I have two for stock.Love it!

on 2/6/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love, love this mascara. I live in Singapore and here, even the drugstore products go up to $20 like Maybelline, Lor'eal, Revlon.

So when I saw that this was 7 bucks, I immediately logged on to makeupallley and saw the reviews. I tried it on and I have NEVER been so pleasantly suprised. I have no need for falsies with this and it's really buildable and not clumpy at all. It stays put all throughout the day.

Removing it with Olive oil is a breeze. I recommend it to everyone.

on 5/12/2012 4:10:00 PM

This is such a great mascara and so cheap. It could last about 4 months before becoming dry, but I buy new one every cca. 2,5 months. I have really long lashes, and when i put this mascara I get questions are my lashes real haha. :D I love it, and it is great, but in the beginning of use you might find your lashes little clumpy until you learn how to work with this mascara. :)