Rodan and Fields REVERSE

No Image

3.6

on 12/14/2016 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used the whole product line for 3 months. One month - no change - second month, glowing skin - Wow! -the third month seriously irritated red skin, with huge acne breakouts. The glow was gone, all I had was irritated, dry skin. I went back to my organic line to no miracles but really soft, smooth skin.

on 7/6/2016 11:59:00 PM

I love Rodan and Fields - only skin care line that hasn't left me either dried out or too oily. I only use the exfoliating wash every other day - and at night I use the redefine night serum. Love love love. I use a gentle cleaner and then the rest of the redefine line in days I don't use the exfoliating wash!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Uses highest hydroquinine as possible but lotion doesn't have greasy or unpleasant scent.

on 2/15/2012 11:53:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using the entire REVERSE line for 6 months now. I have pretty good skin but I have some acne scars that have taunted me for years now. Also, I'm pretty good with sunscreen as a mixed race girl BUT I'm bad when I'm on vacation in the desert. So I'm trying to undo any unseen damage so I don't look like a Brahmin bag when i'm 40. The line is expensive but I definitely see a difference. It's not overnight but at around the 3 to 4 month mark, I really noticed that the acne scars had faded and even some of my freckles had. My skin looks really good on makeup free days and when I do wear makeup, I swear my skin has this lit from within look. I'd say it's the most radiant my skin has ever looked. Once this round is done, I will most likely switch to the anti-aging line as I think REVERSE has done it's work.

I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5 because the skin lightening treatment smells skunky. Whatever scent they use in the sunscreen should be replicated for the skin lightening treatment.

One other note: I have combination skin and the directions say to work up to using it every day, twice per day. I didn't have any problems with this irritating my skin but I can see where it would be irritating for some. The exfoliating wash twice a day could be brutal for some.

on 8/24/2015 1:10:00 AM

I went all in on the regimen -- Reverse kit, AMP roller, and macro exfoliator. It was pretty expensive but I know friends that benefited from the Proactiv line so I figured this was a good product to invest in. Not all Asians have great skin, but I was lucky to inherit my dad's side of the family's genes (my mom's side has lots of wrinkles). Even so, I am obsessed with skin care and any product that will promise to brighten, lighten, and reduce pore size I am willing to try. Needless to say I have lots of skin care products.

I'm not diligent about washing my face twice a day or using the AMP roller every day or using the macro exfoliator every week--I travel weekly for work and half the time I forget to do it.

With that being said, I am in my 3rd month and see some results, but I'm sure I would see more if I did it more often. The moisturizer makes my skin really oily; I'm hoping if and when I switch to the Redefine moisturizer the oiliness will go away, otherwise it's back to my tried and true Olay moisturizer.

Considering how expensive the kits are and all the add ons, I'm not sure I would order some of the stuff again. The cooling gels don't really seem to do much and for the cost, I can get a 4 oz bottle of aloe vera gel for much less. I may order some of the stuff piecemeal depending on how the Redefine kit goes.

Popular Face Skincare Products