Physicians Formula PH Matchmaker Lip Gloss

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
No Image

4.5

on 9/26/2013 3:35:00 PM

Great gloss ^_^. Not sticky, pretty long lasting too as far as gloss goes. I like the brush, short bristles make for quick application and no fuss. What a bonus to find it lights up, i want to buy one for all my chicas. Oh, the natural is quite flattering on my olive skin and big lips. Thank you PF, your products rock!

on 3/4/2012 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I know I have been writing a lot of reviews for Physicians Formula lately but that is because I have been finding so many quality items that I want to continue to experience their newest products. This lip gloss is an unexpected delight for me! Usually me and lip gloss are not friends, but this one just sounded very interesting and since all the other PHMatchmaker products had been so awesome for me, I had to try it. It is amazing to say the least!. I got this in the Pink and like the other reviewer below me, now I want to go back and buy the light pink. The pink goes on clear as the others have said and then it starts to turn a very beautiful rose color with lots of blue highlights, almost a hot pink but not quite that bold on myself. It does seem to just kind of go with my skin tones! By go, I mean it seems to flatter my looks by being such a natural type color on me. Does that make any sense at all? It is just sort of is a color that literally matches me as though it was designed for my own coloring needs. I love the idea that it is not sticky like most glosses and it does not come off as a color onto my coffee cup either but rather it comes off as a clear gloss. Got to love that! It does leave a stain on my lips for a long time and I do love that too, but it did not stay as long as the other reviewer said, lol. I actually think the longer I wore it, the more lovely it became. I can't wait to use it again today! I am going to go buy the light pink today based on the reviewer below me claim of how beautiful that color is too. This is an awesome product in my book as is so many of the newer PF products this last year. Way to go Physicians Formula!