4.1

price range

Reviews

from

5 months ago

You m already on my third tube of this it’s become my everyday staple. This is the best lip gloss formula! it is so shiny! It’s thick but not sticky. Gives you really sexy lips. the color on me comes out to be a pretty bright pink but it looks nice. on my mom it didn’t come out as dark. but the packaging is the next best part! it has a mirror and a light perfect for putting it on in the back of an Uber or out at night

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I love this lip gloss so much!! It gives a natural pinky tone, it's packaging is beautiful.. On/ Off switch for a light and a small mirror which is always handy when needed :)

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

4 years ago

I was looking for a soft peeling for my lips and the woman at the store told me this lip gloss is a peeling... (???) I couldn't believe this and I looked for some information on the internet. It is just a lip gloss and not a peeling. But she kept on saying it's a peeling. On the little mirror there's a plastic with "peel off" and I told here this means you have to take off the little plastic but she kept on saying "no, it means this lip gloss is a peeling". I didn't buy it also because of the color. I didn't like that pink color at all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This lip gloss feels light without being sticky. Does not feel goopy or gross like some lip glosses. Gives a nice sheen to my lips. Lasts about 2 hours. No feathering or creasing. Goes on clear color but very quickly turns into a deep pink shade that looks very nice. Price is fantastic. I think this performs better and looks better than It Cosmetics je ne seis quois (spelling?) for over half the price!!!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I bought this lip gloss based on its packaging with the mirror on the side and the LED lights under the lid. The mirror is SO handy for touch ups or reapplying during the day! I haven't really used the lights but they'll be very convenient if in a dark place (ie you dont need to duck into a bathroom) The lip gloss itself is a pleasantly surprise. It's pretty long-lasting (can last up to a few hours easily, even through eating/drinking), when the shine fades, the colour becomes a nice stain on your lips (which is surprisingly hard to get off, I found out one day when I was removing it, that could be a con if you dont want trouble removing your lip colour, but it kinda says something about its staying power). It actually DOES changes colour. On me the colour was a little bit darker than in the tube (I have Pink). I think it also changes colour according to the weather/lighting, coz when I wore this on a summery sunny day it was a more purple fuchsia colour whereas on a overcast day it was more pink. Not sticky, very moisturing. A little goes a long way, so I probably wouldn't be repurchasing this product anytime soon :)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

5 years ago

I bought this with my teenage daughters in mind, but figured it was really just an excuse to try it myself. I think this gloss/packaging is a great concept. I think if a more expensive dept. store brand used this "light-up with mirror" packaging, it might be a big hit. It is a bit pricey for drug store lip gloss, but I wait until they have sales, like buy one, get one half off (at CVS). I don't use it often cuz I've been trying to use up my plethora of other fancier glosses right now, but I DO like it very much!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Great gloss ^_^. Not sticky, pretty long lasting too as far as gloss goes. I like the brush, short bristles make for quick application and no fuss. What a bonus to find it lights up, i want to buy one for all my chicas. Oh, the natural is quite flattering on my olive skin and big lips. Thank you PF, your products rock!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 years ago

I LOVE this lipgloss! I have it in the shade Natural. It is so perfect because it is not sticky and doesn't transfer and fades into a gorgeous coral red color! LOVE IT! Normally, I don't like lipgloss, but this is a must-have. It is coral color with little gold flecks and is beautiful when it is shiny and when it dries to a semi matte sort of finish on your lips. Beautiful!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrunette

7 years ago

This reminds me of a grown-up high-tech version of those old-school "mood" lipsticks that are whatever color in the tube (blue, green, yellow etc.) that supposedly turn into your perfect pink/red/whatever lipcolor as if by magic! This gloss does that too and looks a lot better in the process, all magic aside :) I waited until this week's $6 off everything PF sale at CVS so I picked this up for less than $4. NO way was I shelling out $9.99 on this just to satisfy my curiosity. <br> I knew the pink ones would both no doubt turn neon fuschia on me, so I opted for the Natural shade. It looks like a sheer peachy/coppery/pinky shade with light micro-shimmer in the tube but morphs into a warm, light to medium toned red gloss that leaves behind a red tint (lighter or darker, depending on how much you glop on, PH balanced or not. I think this is the key: how much you put on, the color of your lips normally, and the temperature of your skin). The Natural is actually quite flattering, surprisingly enough. It's not too bright nor is it fuschia like most of these (and their "mood changing" cousins) tended to be. As a gloss it's thick and long lasting, but not overly tacky-feeling on the lips. I can't discern a noticable smell or taste. The brush surprised me. I thought at first I got a bum or used one as the bristles are really short, like half the size of a normal lipbrush. They do the job, though. <br> The click-button switch to turn on the light is in the end of the wand, and it's a lot brighter than I expected, I figure if I ever lose my keys at night or in my Black Hole of a handbag, I'm set as long as this is with me. The mirror on the side of the tube is a nice touch and large enough to be useful, actually. I can't say I'd repurchase this because I think the "ooooh ahhhh" newness factor lasts all of five minutes. After that it's just a sheer warm peachy- red gloss (bear with me here, it's hard to describe and may be different on you) which leaves behind a nice clean warm red stain and doesn't dry out my lips. IMHO it's not worth the normal retail price but for less than five bucks it is a lot better than other gloss-to-lipstains (and just plain lipstains, for that matter) that I've tried. It's a fun and interesting little gizmo which works as well as one would expect but it's certainly not necessary. I'd go for the Natural color over either the two pinks anyday, especially if like me you are at all warm, tan or yellow-undertoned, as the Natural stays on the warm side of spectrum rather than veering off into the dreaded bright fuschialand cool side of the red spectrum. It's not the kind of color-change where your lips enter the room before you do :)

About reviewer (486 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I just bought the Pink color and was a bit shocked by the intensity of the fusia shade--it is a bit brighter than what i normally wear. that said--i am loving the non-drying effects of this and the stain that is left after the gloss came off. overall--i am very pleased and would love more colors!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35