NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

on 2/19/2018 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This made my combo/clog prone skin super oily and shiny it also felt like I was wearing foundation (heavy). I’d recommend this for those that are dry/normal. I prefer my it cosmetics CC cream to this as it leaves me with a little glow but not oily. Coverage is medium.

on 2/13/2018 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovelovelove this! Gives a truly radiant glow, makes skin look more flawless without masking it. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/6/2018 7:35:00 AM

I love this! Doesn't break me out and feels like nothing's on the skin.

I apply it over heliocare spf 50 and people always think I don't have any foundation on!

I blend it out with a beauty blender and apply some nars radiant concealer under my eyes and on spots some vichy dermablend.

Only downside is it's pricey (I like to buy two shades and apply in different areas) and the nozzle get's a bit gunky and can loose product.

on 2/1/2018 10:48:00 AM

I am in the shade ALASKA Light 2. I was looking for something that I can wear on a daily basis that is not full coverage. This tinted moisturizer does the job. The only problem I have is that after a few hours my T Zone gets super oily. I wear glasses so the area where the rim lands on my cheeks gets oily as well. I am going to continue to use it and just powder my T Zone when needed. The price is tad too high but it’s worth it

I really really really wanted to love this-- I thought I had finally found my HG, and had read so many lovely reviews on how classic and dependable this is. But alas--- it broke me out :( Badly. And it's pretty obvious that it's the culprit, stopped using 2 days ago and my breakouts are already way less inflamed. Plus, it kind of made me shiny/ my makeup slippery, and my skin is dry/ thirsty AF so that's saying something.

on 1/24/2018 6:24:00 AM

This has reached HG status for me! The coverage is very sheer (good for daily wear), works an excellent base for cream blush and won't break me out. It can be a bit drying sometimes, but it wears well over moisturizer too so that's not a problem. The color Finland matches my skintone perfectly.

on 1/23/2018 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Another favorite of mine. Light coverage, perfect for creating a "no makeup" makeup look. Leaves a dewy finish, perfect base for a cream blush. I like to start on my t-zone area and work outwards, then dab a little concealer on under my eye area. Would be nice if it was a tad more pigmented, but with that said, i have re-bought this too many times to count.

on 1/21/2018 10:24:00 PM

I wear Groenland during summer when I need a bit of extra color. This is my favorite tinted moisturizer. Good, light coverage, spf, great color. Now I’m back living in Australia I get this shipped from the States.

on 1/21/2018 12:25:00 AM

I wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't find it very moisturizing, and I felt like it sat on top of my skin and looked cakey rather than smoothing out into a nice finish. It also emphasized my pores. On the plus side it didn't break me out. I think there are better options for the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I wear it every day without fail. The formula is great and lasts a good 10 hours on my skin (just) with a primer and powder. I am a little glowy in the t-zone by the end of the day, but I actually think it looks quite nice! It looks very natural and healthy, and has a decent amount of coverage for a tinted moisturiser. The packaging is also great, I always prefer tubes over plastic bottles. You also get a good amount of product for the price. I will definitely buy this again