NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

on 4/19/2018 2:18:00 PM

I have purchased this twice, and will continue to repurchase. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, no acne or acne marks, and this gives me a very polished/smooth look.. add some NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes, and it looks flawless, not greasy, not cakey, and lasts a good amount of time with setting powder and setting spray. I like the packaging also. With summer coming soon it's already getting warm in Cali, and this will be my go to, along with Pixi skin tint, and TooFaced cocoa powder foundation, all these are good in the HEAT..Definitely recommend. ❣💄💋

I have to agree with one reviewer that this brad gave my face an acne I’ve never seen before . NARS ? More like scars ..
yet I also agree with the women who gave it a 5. It gives a natural dewy glow. Like if your pregnant & in love. But when you wash your face , you’ll reveal a teen who works at a pizza parlor.
Maybe it’s not for all skin types.
Really wish I could finish the bottle.

This is my holy grail tinted moisturizer. I am extremely fair with pink undertones and I am able to get a great color match with NARS. I have combo skin and the finish can be too dewy. With a primer/setting spray I am able to get a gorgeous satin finish that lasts for 8 hours.

on 3/3/2018 10:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love the fact that this is not comedogenic. It’s very light and I use the tiniest bit, and still gives a really nice coverage. Doesn’t make me too oily at all (I’m slightly oily on the t Zone). The only con is that it oxidizes. I did purchase a slightly lighter shade and it works wonders overall.

on 2/19/2018 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This made my combo/clog prone skin super oily and shiny it also felt like I was wearing foundation (heavy). I’d recommend this for those that are dry/normal. I prefer my it cosmetics CC cream to this as it leaves me with a little glow but not oily. Coverage is medium.

on 2/13/2018 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovelovelove this! Gives a truly radiant glow, makes skin look more flawless without masking it. Will definitely buy again.

on 2/6/2018 7:35:00 AM

I love this! Doesn't break me out and feels like nothing's on the skin.

I apply it over heliocare spf 50 and people always think I don't have any foundation on!

I blend it out with a beauty blender and apply some nars radiant concealer under my eyes and on spots some vichy dermablend.

Only downside is it's pricey (I like to buy two shades and apply in different areas) and the nozzle get's a bit gunky and can loose product.

on 2/1/2018 10:48:00 AM

I am in the shade ALASKA Light 2. I was looking for something that I can wear on a daily basis that is not full coverage. This tinted moisturizer does the job. The only problem I have is that after a few hours my T Zone gets super oily. I wear glasses so the area where the rim lands on my cheeks gets oily as well. I am going to continue to use it and just powder my T Zone when needed. The price is tad too high but it’s worth it

I really really really wanted to love this-- I thought I had finally found my HG, and had read so many lovely reviews on how classic and dependable this is. But alas--- it broke me out :( Badly. And it's pretty obvious that it's the culprit, stopped using 2 days ago and my breakouts are already way less inflamed. Plus, it kind of made me shiny/ my makeup slippery, and my skin is dry/ thirsty AF so that's saying something.

on 1/24/2018 6:24:00 AM

This has reached HG status for me! The coverage is very sheer (good for daily wear), works an excellent base for cream blush and won't break me out. It can be a bit drying sometimes, but it wears well over moisturizer too so that's not a problem. The color Finland matches my skintone perfectly.