NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

4.1

on 7/16/2016 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am CRAZY for this because it works with my hectic mornings and it has SPF in it. I use a serum for my acne and then put this on top. There's a pretty limited shade selection, but annapurina works for me. It has impressive coverage (medium) and it feels like it gets absorbed into my skin. It doesn't make me break out or make my face feel oily as the day goes on. If I have a little bit more time, I can put on some setting powder and put my makeup routine on top. I think it's worth the price tag because I honestly feel like it's so unique and I wear sunscreen everyday.

on 6/26/2016 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Got this as a sample (nars peeps are very generous in giving away sample products ---in manila i mean). Its been awhile since the last time I used a tinted moisturizer and I was surprised by this! Since it really hot here in manila right after application it felt a bit sticky at first but once it settled wow the finish was amazeballs! To think that the shade I got was a tad dark for me the later on it adjusted accordingly to my skintone which i realllyyy love!!! Its light weight doesnt feel like youre wearing anything at all. But ofcourse the price is too steep so Im gonna think a hundred times first before I finally purchase the full size product.

To Read all 466 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I would be lost without this. I was introduced to it at a Space NK, and I now use it instead of foundation. It gives great coverage without looking trowled on (especially good with a Beauty Blender) and I love the dewy finish. I have quite an oily t-zone so I usually calm down the shine there with my Hourglass palette, but otherwise, this is brilliant. Love the fact it has a bit of SPF in it as well.

Love this TM because it gives you a dewy look, smells great and have a nice packaging!
Coverage is definitely not bad for a TM.
1 lippie off because it's pretty expensive for a TM!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product didn't work for me; I reacted quite badly to it. As far as I know I have no allergies, but this tinted moisturizer really stung my eyes. And things got worse after I washed my face -- I suspect I got more of the product in my eyes. I had to rinse them several times.

I have no allergies that I know of; one of the sunscreen filters may have been the culprit. I strongly recommend getting a sample before buying.

on 5/15/2016 9:20:00 PM

I just finished a whole tube of this and I LOVE IT.

This is actually my first ever tinted moisturiser. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really really like the finish of the product. I'm using this in the shade Alaska. I like how it leaves my skin looking luminous without looking and feeling greasy. It also looks natural and feels lightweight. I have combination/oily skin and most of the time, my skin looks oily by the end of the day. With this product, I do feel a little greasy at the end of the day but it doesn't look greasy when I look at the mirror.

I also find that with this product a little goes a long way so the whole tube really lasts for a while for me. I use one or one and a half dot, depending on the coverage that I want, and it covers my whole face. One layer of the foundation gives a light coverage. You can build the product if you want a fuller coverage.

Overall, I really like this product and couldn't recommend it highly enough! x

on 5/6/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have it in the shade Alaska ( I'm a 120 in MUFE)
The shade is a pretty good match. However I didn't like the product all that much...It's very "meh" for me.
The coverage isn't very high, the squeezy tube is not that bad. The formula is light and the scent is very light. So it's a good product, I'm just not impressed. I almost forget I have it, I decided to put it in my bb cushion container so that I can use it touch-ups when I go out.

on 5/3/2016 5:15:00 PM

I was in the market for a new "base" layer - foundation, bb cream - something along those lines. I actually got the newer Nars Velvet Skin Tint first and though I liked how that went on, it seemed to oxidize throughout the day and irritate my skin. And even with primer I noticed a lot of oil by the end of the day. So back I went.

I had seen many good reviews for this particular product so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it for about one month now and it's a keeper for me. It goes on smoothly - and sheer. I supplement with the creamy concealer and it's a great pairing. I feel like the product lasts well all day (with primer and setting powder), doesn't change color, and also has a nice amount of SPF protection. Note to those considering the Velvet Matte Tint - beautypedia listed that the ingredient amount in the Velvet is NOT enough to provide the SPF advertised in a typical application. This tinted moisturizer was much more highly rated and I agree, love this product!

This truly is a beautiful product. It gives a great natural looking "your skin but better" finish. Its pretty sheer with 1 application but can be built up to a more medium coverage. I am the lightest shade terra nueva and really liked it for my dry skin. I find it to be pretty long wearing, I can go 6-8 hours with a primer before I really notice it fading. It does have a foundation-y smell to it, but it does not seem to linger for long. I love more matte finishes in foundations but alas finding a matte foundation that doesn't accentuate my dry patches is proving to be practically impossible. I bought this to try knowing it would be a more dewy finish and while it does take some getting used to and I love the look of matte finishes better, this isn't so bad. I personally feel like with most luminous foundations I just look like a grease ball, this one provides a more subtle glow that I can live with. For $44 you do get 1.9 oz of product, which is almost double the standard 1oz most give you, the price is up there but you are getting quite a lot of product, but I'm still undecided if I would repurchase. Great product, just don't want to give up hunting for a matte foundation for us dry girls.

I love this!! I gave it try after I got a sample at Sephora & I wore it all day w/ my urban decay setting spray & it lasted all night!! it was perfect. I usually have problems with cakiness and I have yet to find a foundation (or bbcream) that I really love & I think I've finally found it!! I feel like it works on any skin type bc I have combination skin & It looks flawless! it's very thin and can be build able but it had pretty good coverage w just one application (I have very bad redness and it covered well).i do suggest just like me to get a sample first bc everyone's different but I bet you'll like it!!