Juliette has a Gun Not A Perfume

Juliette has a Gun Not A Perfume

3.4

on 11/3/2018 7:25:00 PM

Ugh, not for me. I tested a squirt of this and it is headache inducing unpleasantness to me. I couldn't seem to get rid of the scent even after washing my arm with dish soap, it just lingered and lingered. Too bad I found this so mauseating, the lasting power was impressive. It just goes to show that perfume is a very personal thing. Definitely test before buying.

on 10/18/2018 11:16:00 PM

I am absolutely obsessed with this fragrance. I have developed extreme fragrance sensitivity in the past few years and had almost given up on wearing perfume. I purged my collection down to a few non offenders, getting rid of many bottles and ANYTHING by Bath and Body Works. Then I discovered Not A Perfume. It is pure heaven to me. Clean, slightly sweet and quiet. I really, really like it. I like the heavy white bottle and the fact I can spray without triggering a migraine. Try it, it might be just what you're looking for.

on 10/18/2018 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I normally don’t review perfumes since what smells like heaven to one person may smell like diesel to someone else but this one was too unique to pass up! This “non-perfume” suits me perfectly; I get compliments when I wear it and yet I can’t smell myself which is a good sign! I got it as a sample from Sephora and am I glad that happened because I fell in love with it and now I’ve ordered the full-sized bottle. I own two other perfumes that are my go-to: the original Black Opium by YSL and Vanille Insensée by Atelier Cologne. Before those two, I’d wear Sicily from D & G until it was discontinued. All these scents veer towards gourmand or a bit spicy, so if that type of perfume is your jam, then you might enjoy the delicious simplicity of Not a Perfume.

on 10/14/2018 10:09:00 PM

Smells like nothing and I can’t believe anyone would spend money on it . A literal joke that probably would make Francois Coty and Jacque Guerlain howl with laughter. Sad .

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my go to perfume for work as I am a nurse and this is an inoffensive scent. When working around patients you don’t want to wear a strong perfume and with this one it won’t offend anyone. On my skin, I get baby powder and faint notes of floral and woods. Unfortunately the longevity is short with maximum 4 hours and sillage is very soft. Price wise it is expensive so I only use Not A Perfume mostly for work and sometimes for bed too.

on 9/20/2018 8:32:00 PM

Every time I wear this scent-people comment. Male,female, young and old say how much they love this fragrance on me. I have even had people drop me in the mall and restaurants and the other day in women’s restroom to ask me the name of the scent.

on 7/30/2018 5:46:00 PM

This fragrance sure is different from anything else I've ever tried. It's made of one ingredient, Ambroxan, which is a base for many other fragrances out there. But there are no additional notes, so it just smells pure and clean. And it also smells super-familiar, because Ambroxan is an ingredient found in so many other fragrances. It's different, but not weird. In fact, I get so many compliments when I wear this one.

I feel like the staying power isn't the best because after a couple of hours I can't smell it anymore. And I don't like the opaque glass bottle, because I like to be able to see exactly how much product I have left. But apart from those complaints, I really love this scent and I would definitely buy it again! Highly recommended if you want to try something different.

on 5/13/2018 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I smelled this on a coworker and asked her what she was wearing, to which she said 'not a perfume'. Interpreting her literally, I asked if it was some type of amber oil. The scent I was smelling seemed like a close cousin of Ambre Blends Original/Kuumba Made Persian Garden. NAP seems similar in the sense that they are warm, woody, clean (not soapy) skin scents, with NAP having a very subtle citrus note in the opening notes, which dissipates quickly. I purchased the "rollerball" spray (0.25 oz) for $28 at Sephora, which seems to be a better value for me as I switch perfumes up daily, but I do foresee this being a really nice signature scent throughout any ocassion!

This is the fragrance I wear every day, for work, and I'm quite sure I will always own the largest bottle I can get. I like that it doesn't offend colleagues with allergies, but I love that I get so many compliments. Even when I can't smell it on myself, people stop to tell me I smell good. Those who are especially smitten get gifted with their own travel size spray.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is like no other fragrance I own. I live the simplicity of only one note. You know the initial fragrance you get will still be the same one you smell hours later. It is warm and inviting. I always get compliments on it. The scent is strong, but not offend everyone around you strong. Very work appropriate.

Popular Fragrances