Juliette has a Gun Not A Perfume

Juliette has a Gun Not A Perfume

3.4

on 10/14/2018 10:09:00 PM

Smells like nothing and I can’t believe anyone would spend money on it . A literal joke that probably would make Francois Coty and Jacque Guerlain howl with laughter. Sad .

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my go to perfume for work as I am a nurse and this is an inoffensive scent. When working around patients you don’t want to wear a strong perfume and with this one it won’t offend anyone. On my skin, I get baby powder and faint notes of floral and woods. Unfortunately the longevity is short with maximum 4 hours and sillage is very soft. Price wise it is expensive so I only use Not A Perfume mostly for work and sometimes for bed too.

on 9/20/2018 8:32:00 PM

Every time I wear this scent-people comment. Male,female, young and old say how much they love this fragrance on me. I have even had people drop me in the mall and restaurants and the other day in women’s restroom to ask me the name of the scent.

on 7/30/2018 5:46:00 PM

This fragrance sure is different from anything else I've ever tried. It's made of one ingredient, Ambroxan, which is a base for many other fragrances out there. But there are no additional notes, so it just smells pure and clean. And it also smells super-familiar, because Ambroxan is an ingredient found in so many other fragrances. It's different, but not weird. In fact, I get so many compliments when I wear this one.

I feel like the staying power isn't the best because after a couple of hours I can't smell it anymore. And I don't like the opaque glass bottle, because I like to be able to see exactly how much product I have left. But apart from those complaints, I really love this scent and I would definitely buy it again! Highly recommended if you want to try something different.

on 5/13/2018 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I smelled this on a coworker and asked her what she was wearing, to which she said 'not a perfume'. Interpreting her literally, I asked if it was some type of amber oil. The scent I was smelling seemed like a close cousin of Ambre Blends Original/Kuumba Made Persian Garden. NAP seems similar in the sense that they are warm, woody, clean (not soapy) skin scents, with NAP having a very subtle citrus note in the opening notes, which dissipates quickly. I purchased the "rollerball" spray (0.25 oz) for $28 at Sephora, which seems to be a better value for me as I switch perfumes up daily, but I do foresee this being a really nice signature scent throughout any ocassion!

This is the fragrance I wear every day, for work, and I'm quite sure I will always own the largest bottle I can get. I like that it doesn't offend colleagues with allergies, but I love that I get so many compliments. Even when I can't smell it on myself, people stop to tell me I smell good. Those who are especially smitten get gifted with their own travel size spray.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is like no other fragrance I own. I live the simplicity of only one note. You know the initial fragrance you get will still be the same one you smell hours later. It is warm and inviting. I always get compliments on it. The scent is strong, but not offend everyone around you strong. Very work appropriate.

Lurky McLurkerson says it all. I don’t need to add anything, except... I’m only giving it four stars, because it’s a one-note!

I had to sniff for myself to see what it was all about and if the beauty of this depends on one's chemistry, then lucky me. It starts out like water only to morph into a soft, clean pure warmth. The ultimate test came when it mixed with the outdoor air. Just beautiful!,, Nine hours later I can still smell this. Full bottle worthy.

on 9/28/2017 9:58:00 AM