Baby Foot - Exfoliant Foot Peel

Baby Foot - Exfoliant Foot Peel
Baby Foot - Exfoliant Foot Peel Baby Foot - Exfoliant Foot Peel

4.2

I came across baby feet seeing you tubers talking about it during one of their "hits or miss" videos. I myself am always up to try new products, that are innovative yet cost effective.

Let's be honest we all do not have time to always get pedicures. And it's embarrassing when I'm laughing at the chair from being ticklish. I decided to give baby foot a try. Found it on eBay for cheap. Skeptical at first with how cheap it was decided to purchase anyway.

So after I used the product not much happened, but I started two see some peeling after the third day. I was tempted to peel it, but I was advise not to. By day 5 I started peeling like a snake. It looked painful, but honestly it didn't feel like anything. My skin stopped peel after about 8 days and it feels soo soft! Better and not painful like after you get your feet razored at the nail shop.

I would repurchase again. Considering it's cheaper and more effective then a pedicure. I also found it very satisfying. Here's is a link to the one I bought. Much cheaper then a $24 one. Much cheaper then the one I saw on ig.

‪ http://m.ebay.ca/itm/100-Pairs-Exfoliating-Peel-Foot-Mask-Baby-Soft-Feet-Remove-Callus-Dead-Skin-CA-/201719575257?var=&hash=item2ef76c72d9%3Am%3AmPTnDBj5xZm_XJeFuHZqIag&_trkparms=pageci%253Af0a47b34-524d-11e7-bc9a-74dbd1801988%257Cparentrq%253Aaf33f1f715c0aa11e2083533fffe8165%257Ciid%253A6‬

on 5/26/2017 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

SYNOPSIS: This stuff WORKS.

I'm not one of those with dinosaur feet, but I don't suffer the calluses I have well. A product that would help my feet start over with new skin would be a fantasy. Like many of you, I read about this product in a magazine and, after seeking it in several local stores to no avail, I ordered it from Amazon for the retail price of $25USD.

Find a time when you will be able to set aside about an hour and a half of quiet time to use this product. Do what the directions say, at least the first time you use it. If you follow directions, the product does what it says it will do. The product is two booties, cellophane envelopes actually, about the size of your feet plus a little extra room, with some clear swishy gel inside. The gel contains high concentrations of alpha-hydroxy acids, plus a little lavender fragrance. Soak your feet in warm water for about 15 minutes and pat dry prior to wearing the booties. Put one bootie on each foot, duh, and if you like, use the enclosed tape to tape the tops shut. I, in addition, put some fuzzy socks over the booties to make them stay put. Then just prop up your feet and find something to do for an hour that doesn't require walking around. Watch TV, read a book, surf MUA on your tablet, whatever...just don't try to walk. The gel is so slippery, you're bound to slip and fall. You may care to combine it with a facial masque for an hour of beauty relaxation! When the hour is up, hobble back into the bathroom, rinse off your feet, pat them dry, and discard the booties. I have heard of people trying to reuse them, but the first time, at least, don't. Wait to see how your feet react first.

For a week or so, you'll forget you ever had them on. Just go about your regular routine. Then one day, you'll notice the skin starting to crack in one spot; I first noticed mine on the backs of heels where my shoes would normally hit. And that's when the peeling starts. Ladies, they are not kidding when they say the skin peels off in sheets. Mine was coming off in pieces the size of playing cards. I held a few pieces up to the light, and the ridges were so well-defined they could have been used as evidence on Forensic Files. You will be fascinated by the size and scope of the peels, as well as the soft skin underneath. I wouldn't say as soft as actual babies' feet, but pretty darn close!!

They tell you not to pick, but some of us can't help it. You know who you are: you sunburn peelers, my kindred spirits! If you can resist the urge, the whole peel will be done in three or four more days. The first spots to peel, after the heels, were the soles, insteps, and then the balls of my feet. The last spots to peel were the tops of my insteps, and around my toe cuticles.

After that, use whatever product you like to maintain the softness.

I would think this product would be fine to use about three or four times a year. I've tried other imitation products since then, but IMHO there's nothing like Baby Foot.

on 5/3/2017 5:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

Such an easy to use product for the results. So much less manual labor than a pumice stone, pedegg, or even a powered file.

I followed tips that are found here, but not on the packaging and it did seem to help:
I soaked for 30 mins prior to application, and left the booties on for 2 hours. I did not soak my feet at any point afterward, but I do take a hot 15 minute shower daily, and this created a lot of skin peeling by day 4. I just scrubbed my feet with a nubby washcloth at the end of my shower. By day 9 my feet were completely peeled.

I didn't use any lotion or moisturizers on my feet on the days after, to help speed up the peeling and that worked. Once large enough sections of dead skin peeled away, I did start applying lotion to just the areas that had already peeled. Also note that you need more time than usual for your feet to become completely dry, the dead skin holds extra moisture and you don't want that in your sock.

Overall, my feet look much better. The tops of my feet, toes and ankles feel very smooth. My heels and the soles look much better, but still feel a bit rough. I'm okay with this, since my skin in tough in general and my feet still need to be functional.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Why doesn't this have more reviews?? This is amazing! The first time I used it, I didn't pre-soak and it wasn't as effective.
Basically, you cut the tops off these plastic booties and tape it shut around your feet. You wait an hour (I recommend wearing socks over them to make sure your entire foot is covered in the goo). I also recommend not walking around as it can be slippery.
Nothing happened immediately, in fact it takes a few days. Without a pre-soak it works but the pieces that come off aren't as large. The second time, I soaked my feet in warm water for 15 minutes before wearing the booties and I was able to get full sheets of skin...gross but satisfying, like the nose strips. It doesn't hurt and reveals super soft, fresh skin.
Recommendations:

Pre-soak your feet! If you can, soak your feet at least 15 minutes a day for a week up to it. It makes a big difference.

Get comfy and don't walk around. It's not necessarily that the longer you wear it the better it works but at least an hour.

Don't expect immediate results. If you are preparing for a big event, I would recommend doing it at least a couple of weeks prior to prevent any gross peeling for your event.

Don't use lotion!! It'll mess with the results!

If you don't see peeling or want to increase how much you pull off, soak your feet. I forgot about this and I was in the bath...when I noticed sheets of it peeling. Much better than picking at it.

Don't wear nail polish on your toes before doing it. It will be worn off and completely ugly.

I'd be curious if the simile versions from TonyMoly that are cheaper are just as effective. But to be honest, if just do this a couple of times of year...maybe before summer and winter?

on 3/11/2017 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Echoing a previous reviewer, I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews too! Baby foot works best if you soak your feet for a half hour or more beforehand. Then wear the booties with socks over them for about an hour or so. Then soak your feet for about twenty minutes each day afterwards for about a week. So satisfying. The actual booties are filled with an exfoliating liquid that is not harsh and doesn't feel like anything at all. The whole experience doesn't really feel like anything, you can see the dead skin coming off and will have to be careful to clean it up and not wear sandals for the week that it's happening, but afterwards it just feels like you had a next-level pedicure.

Another option is the Tony Moly product -- it's basically the same thing, but lower priced. The end result is the same. With TM, you pour a packet of the liquid into the booties yourself, then close them around your foot. With Baby Foot, the booties come pre-soaked.

I think the secret to this to get it to peel is to soak in a very warm/hot bath every day for up to a week or more after using it.

I used the Japanese version from Amazon. I did not soak before using for an hour. On day 3 there was a little peeling on my toes. I did like that it made calluses easier to cut off and painless. The calluses were thick, so I cut them off. I'm curious if they would have peeled off.

On day 6, I was extremely disappointed, but then I soaked in a hot bath (which I do daily anyway) and near the end of the bath and for a little while later the skin just started rubbing and peeling off. Not in huge, thick sheets, but small think sheets or balls of thin skin as I rubbed. It was fairly significant.

It looks like it will continue peeling, so I'll just keep bathing and peeling.

I feel like this is why some people are disappointed. It only works if you keep the feet submerged in warm water for a week or more afterwards. It probably does not work well if you take quick showers.

Once the skin is completely dry, it stops peeling, but then a hot soak in the tub starts it again.

It was worth the money just to jumpstart taking care of my feet. Now I'll just use my little sanding roller thing I bought to keep the calluses away.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like anything that does the work for me, especially if the first thing I'm required to do is lay around for an hour.
The first time I used Baby Foot, it took about 5 full days until it started working. After that I witnessed the most disgusting and awesome thing that's ever happened to my body (I've never given birth).
My feet really emerged from a cocoon of dry thick nasty skin as much less nasty little butterflies. I immediately got a pedi and continued to do so. My feet stayed decent for quite a while.
When they started looking and feeling like little hoofs again I used Baby Foot. The second time the results were alright but less dramatic. I've now used it several times and each time it is less effective. Which really bums me out because the results from the first application were nothing short of miraculous. My friends have had the same experience after using it more than once.
I would definitely recommend this product, but forewarn that it seems to lose its efficacy after the first use.

on 6/24/2016 10:00:00 AM

So bummed AND envious! Bummed because I couldn't make this work, and envious of how well it seems to work for so many others! I tried this first about a year ago - soaked my feet for maybe 15 min. and then left the booties on for 1.5 hours. Nothing except a little peeling on top of my toes. So I thought maybe I wasn't thorough, and this time I got serious! Soaked my feet in hot soapy water for a full hour, rinsed & dried, then soaked in the booties through an entire movie. Then I soaked every day for 15 - 20 min. STILL nothing. I rubbed, I scrubbed with sugar, I used a pumice stone. NOTHING!! Grrrrrrr. Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone know what I did wrong? I'd love to make this work, because I have scary dead skin feet. My husband occasionally refers to them as my hooves, ok? I then shoot him the evil woman we-are-NOT-amused death glare, which he thinks is uproariously funny. Anybody got any ideas for icky feet - give me a shout!

Love this peel and use it every winter to prep for spring toes. It offers a good peel of dead skin from bottom of feet and with some exfoliation, the side and top scuff off too. I've recommended to friends and will keep buying every year.

on 7/11/2016 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Okay Ladies, I created an account just to write a review after reading through all of your posts.

Firstly, I've used baby feet 3 times now. The first time I used it, I bought the Japanese version via Amazon. It worked beautifully, I started to peel within 5 days. I had new soft, calloused feet. I did not soak beforehand and still had fabulous results.

The second times i used baby feet, I purchased the American version from Target. I soaked my feet 15 mins before applying the booties. Within 2 days my feet peeled, but just a little. The results I got with the American version was disappointing, I'm not sure if soaking my feet beforehand played a role in the peeling process. But I was not satisfied.

My third times using, I bought the Japanese version again via Amazon. My feet began peeling about 5 days after using. I'm more than happy with the results, I can already see a big difference in my feet. My advice to you ladies, would be no soaking beforehand. I think the product works harder to penetrate rough skin versus when the skin is softened forehand. Absolutely no scrubbing feet with a pumice, or the thing that resembles a cheese grater after using baby feet. This will only cause the rough skin to reform. Hopefully this will help those of you that had very little result. Also, you cant lotion your feet after using baby feet or while the peeling process takes place. The alcohol in most lotions breaks down the product in baby feet. Also once the peeling process starts, soak your feet daily, this helps the process occur rapidly. HAPPY PEELING LADIES.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools