4.2

I think the secret to this to get it to peel is to soak in a very warm/hot bath every day for up to a week or more after using it.

I used the Japanese version from Amazon. I did not soak before using for an hour. On day 3 there was a little peeling on my toes. I did like that it made calluses easier to cut off and painless. The calluses were thick, so I cut them off. I'm curious if they would have peeled off.

On day 6, I was extremely disappointed, but then I soaked in a hot bath (which I do daily anyway) and near the end of the bath and for a little while later the skin just started rubbing and peeling off. Not in huge, thick sheets, but small think sheets or balls of thin skin as I rubbed. It was fairly significant.

It looks like it will continue peeling, so I'll just keep bathing and peeling.

I feel like this is why some people are disappointed. It only works if you keep the feet submerged in warm water for a week or more afterwards. It probably does not work well if you take quick showers.

Once the skin is completely dry, it stops peeling, but then a hot soak in the tub starts it again.

It was worth the money just to jumpstart taking care of my feet. Now I'll just use my little sanding roller thing I bought to keep the calluses away.

on 7/11/2016 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Okay Ladies, I created an account just to write a review after reading through all of your posts.

Firstly, I've used baby feet 3 times now. The first time I used it, I bought the Japanese version via Amazon. It worked beautifully, I started to peel within 5 days. I had new soft, calloused feet. I did not soak beforehand and still had fabulous results.

The second times i used baby feet, I purchased the American version from Target. I soaked my feet 15 mins before applying the booties. Within 2 days my feet peeled, but just a little. The results I got with the American version was disappointing, I'm not sure if soaking my feet beforehand played a role in the peeling process. But I was not satisfied.

My third times using, I bought the Japanese version again via Amazon. My feet began peeling about 5 days after using. I'm more than happy with the results, I can already see a big difference in my feet. My advice to you ladies, would be no soaking beforehand. I think the product works harder to penetrate rough skin versus when the skin is softened forehand. Absolutely no scrubbing feet with a pumice, or the thing that resembles a cheese grater after using baby feet. This will only cause the rough skin to reform. Hopefully this will help those of you that had very little result. Also, you cant lotion your feet after using baby feet or while the peeling process takes place. The alcohol in most lotions breaks down the product in baby feet. Also once the peeling process starts, soak your feet daily, this helps the process occur rapidly. HAPPY PEELING LADIES.

on 6/24/2016 10:00:00 AM

So bummed AND envious! Bummed because I couldn't make this work, and envious of how well it seems to work for so many others! I tried this first about a year ago - soaked my feet for maybe 15 min. and then left the booties on for 1.5 hours. Nothing except a little peeling on top of my toes. So I thought maybe I wasn't thorough, and this time I got serious! Soaked my feet in hot soapy water for a full hour, rinsed & dried, then soaked in the booties through an entire movie. Then I soaked every day for 15 - 20 min. STILL nothing. I rubbed, I scrubbed with sugar, I used a pumice stone. NOTHING!! Grrrrrrr. Has anyone else had this happen? Does anyone know what I did wrong? I'd love to make this work, because I have scary dead skin feet. My husband occasionally refers to them as my hooves, ok? I then shoot him the evil woman we-are-NOT-amused death glare, which he thinks is uproariously funny. Anybody got any ideas for icky feet - give me a shout!

Love this peel and use it every winter to prep for spring toes. It offers a good peel of dead skin from bottom of feet and with some exfoliation, the side and top scuff off too. I've recommended to friends and will keep buying every year.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like anything that does the work for me, especially if the first thing I'm required to do is lay around for an hour.
The first time I used Baby Foot, it took about 5 full days until it started working. After that I witnessed the most disgusting and awesome thing that's ever happened to my body (I've never given birth).
My feet really emerged from a cocoon of dry thick nasty skin as much less nasty little butterflies. I immediately got a pedi and continued to do so. My feet stayed decent for quite a while.
When they started looking and feeling like little hoofs again I used Baby Foot. The second time the results were alright but less dramatic. I've now used it several times and each time it is less effective. Which really bums me out because the results from the first application were nothing short of miraculous. My friends have had the same experience after using it more than once.
I would definitely recommend this product, but forewarn that it seems to lose its efficacy after the first use.

on 1/27/2016 4:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My feet, or to be precise, the bottom and sides of my feet were in appalling condition. Ground in grass stains, dirt, and thickened skin. Rough skin in places, like a cheese grater. I knew that pumice stones, etc weren't going to fix it, and they were so bad I would have been too embarrassed to go and have a pedicure. I ordered Babyfoot, it works!

After applying as directed (actually I left on my feet for 80 mins instead of 60 mins) for the first two days nothing happens. Then on around day 4 your feet just look very dry and a little flakey. I soaked my feet on day 6 as they were a bit more flakey but not yet peeling much. After soaking I rubbed them all over with a pumice stone. Thats when the real peeling started. For the next few days there was major skin peeling. I didn't experience huge sheets of skin peeling off, rather just small peeling, rough flakes all over. This whole process was quickened by me peeling and scratching the skin off. In total from application to end result it took 2 weeks. My feet are now smooth, and all of the dry, discolored rough skin is gone, revealing the new skin underneath. I'll now use a battery operated pedi device to try to maintain along with foot balms. Dont hesitate, Babyfoot works!

on 10/28/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Meh.

I've used these many times. Being completely honest, my feet are sort of disgusting because I'm not diligent about exfoliating them nor foot creams. The main appeal of baby foot peels is as the name implies, you get to peel a big layer of dead skin off your feet.

And yes, you are left with soft feet. But that only lasts a few days before you're right back at square one. I wouldn't say these are super intense peels as it never fully removes my callouses.

But I will repurchase. Why? Because they're a spa/luxury indulgence and I feel like it's a good way to kick off a new foot care regime. Next time I buy these I am going to follow up with a glycolic acid foot cream after the peel is done and maybe even file them. That should leave me with soft feet until the next baby foot peel is due.

on 10/8/2015 2:24:00 PM

This was just meh for me. I soaked my feet and then sat around with the booties for an hour and a half. For me, there was a slight warm, tingly sensation while wearing them, but nothing uncomfortable. But when I rinsed, my feet burned when the cool water touched them. They started peeling about a week later, but nothing like what I was hoping for. Are my feet softer and in better shape than they were prior to Baby Foot? Yes, but I think a good pedicure would do the same job in an hour's time.

on 7/31/2015 8:33:00 PM

Soaked my feet 20 minutes Sunday and put the booties on for an hour & a half. Was disappointed for the next few days because nothing was happening. Yeah - on Wednesday the peeling began and it is continuing on. Had to vacuum under my work desk because I didn't want the cleaning people to wonder what was going on. I am hoping the peeling is over this weekend but it really does work!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Baby Foot is AWESOME! Foot shedding aside... oh my gosh, my feet haven't been that soft since.. forever!! I couldn't stop touching my feet where my calluses used to be.. cause they were no more!

Granted, you'll have to wear socks to sleep for a few weeks unless you want some major shedding up in there...Also, you'll probably want to only use it during the winter so you don't walk around freaking people out with peeling feet during the summer time ;)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools