4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

LOVE THIS! I always have a problem with foot odor, and forreal, this stuff smells amazing and at the end of the day, my feet do NOT SMELL AT all even after being in socks and shoes all day. This stuff smells great, has awesome ingredients, and requires very little. it's thick coming out, but is surprisingly thin when you start rubbing it around. it says you can use it on your elbows and stuff- i wouldn't. it's a foot smell [but i mean that in the pepperminty-totally tingly] smell kind of way. I got this in my christmas stocking. I use this during the day and Avon's overnight renewing cream at night. this makes your feet feel and smell great. def. going to buy once i run out.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

3 years ago

So, I bought this product a few years ago at Walmart on a whim and I will never regret it. Like everyone else said, it has an amazing smell and it does soak really well into the skin. Being a balm, it's best to use this under another foot lotion, a thicker one, to make your feet smell good, have locked in moister all the way down to your pores, and not to mention it also makes your feet feel all tingly. The reason I'm giving this product 4 stars (lipsticks) instead of five is because you really do need to use a thicker/higher quality lotion over the top of it to do the job that a regular foot lotion is supposed to. On a side note: I mainly use this foot lotion when I need to relax and calm my nerves. Since this does smell absolutely wonderful and makes your feet feel tingly, which in my opinion aids in relaxation. I love, love, love this product and will be repurchasing once I run out!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

3.0
from

5 years ago

I'm gonna start by saying that my feet are usually in horrible condition. I have unsightly dry, cracked, peeling heels and it seems like no matter what I do, I can never get my feet to appear sandal-worthy. I've tried infomercial devices, twice a month pedicures, pumice stones, and tons of different foot lotions and scrubs and I still haven't found the perfect product that repairs my feet 100% and makes them look not so hideous and embarrassing. I had high hopes for this because the claims on the tube were promising, but this wasn't that great. Since it's labelled a balm, I was hoping this would be really rich and thick, but it's actually quite thin for a foot lotion. The thin consistency makes it easy to spread across your feet and it sinks in pretty quickly, but it's just not intense enough for me. I'm not crazy about the scent of this, but it doesn't bother me, either. It smells like tea tree oil and peppermint. The scent isn't super strong, and though this stuff claims to deodorize your feet, I haven't found that it does that at all. Even though this product on its own really won't repair my heels, I have repurchased it several times because it is pretty cheap (around $8), it's sold at many stores I frequent so it's easily accessible, and it's a good daytime foot cream (yes, I apply foot cream twice a day and it's still not enough!). I work in a restaurant, so I'm on my feet for long hours. Sometimes if I put on a really thick foot lotion, my feet will slip around too much in my shoes which results in blisters. This gives me a little moisture, which Lord knows I need, while remaining comfortable. At night I'll use something heavier and put on some thick fuzzy socks while it sinks in. I've recently found some better foot creams at Sally for the same price, so I think I'm gonna say goodbye to this stuff. If you don't have insanely dry feet, I'd recommend giving this a shot, but if your feet are really dry and cracked, I'd look around for something else.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

After using high-end brands, I wasn't willing to pay so much money for a foot cream. The high-end brand bottles were given to me, so I that's why I am so reluctant. I found this great product at my local Ulta and thought that it was very enticing.The tube is attractive in design...earthy and practical. It is by the company Earth Therapeutics and it has no parabens, no laurel/laureth sulfate, no artificial colors, no animal testing, and no animal by-products. That sounds good to me! The tube was about $9 and it is 6 fl. oz. The product comes out very water-like, but it doesn't bother me. The smell is strong because the product is supposed to deodorize, so it smells like tea tree oil or peppermint-like. My skin absorbed it immediately after getting out of the shower, so it's very easy to apply. I recommend putting socks on after it sinks in, so that you can maximize your results. It has left my feet feeling soft and looking healthy. My feet still feel a bit sore from running around at my job today, so it's not a miracle-worker with sore feet, just dry feet. It will make them look great! Take care of your tootsies and they will take care of you!

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

6 years ago

This is by no stretch of the imagination a balm. I have face balms that would be more useful than this product. This is much more like a light lotion for the feet. That is all fine and wonderful, but it hardly works wonders to eliminate stubborn dryness or odor. I think this product is okay, but it certainly cannot live up to any grandiose moisturizing claims.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I bought this on a whim while shopping for other Earth Therapeutics products, and I've been pleasantly surprised! It absorbs quickly, and I absolutely *love* the smell (although my husband isn't really a fan). I've only been using it for a couple of days, and already my skin feels softer and silkier. I tried it on my elbows as well (it says you can use it on hands, knees, elbows, etc.), and I'm amazed at how much smoother and softer they've become. It was a little pricier than I'd like, but I'll definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

About reviewer (49 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I got a full-size tube of this for cheap in a pedicure kit that was on sale. I LOVE the smell of this stuff, even though others may not. It's not greasy and along with the scrub and pumice stone that came in the kit, my feet are much softer just overnight. I love that it sinks in so quickly. However, It doesn't work wonders on my callouses. For those I apply a more heavy duty foot creme with socks overnight, but for a simple moisturizer for the feet and legs after a shower that sinks in quick and smells nice (I personally don't like using my favorite body moisturizer on my feet since it takes a little longer to sink in and I don't like slipping), this is a wonderful product. I will probably buy a tube for my mother's Christmas stocking this year.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Pros: -VEGAN! No animal testing or animal by products! -Moisturizes great without being greasy. (Totally sinks into skin) -Pro-organic. Meaning no parabens, no laurel/laureth sulfate, no artificial colors. -Has great ingredients to actually sooth & repair feet+hands. (Such as botanicals, aloe vera, chamomile). Cons: -Scent: Smells like hay & horses. Which is sort of comforting... but definitely not something I want conflicting with my perfume! I picked this up at Ross for $3.99. At that price, I'd definitely repurchase. :)

About reviewer (133 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

3.0

10 years ago

Light weight foot lotion. Its uplighting scent is nice but to that extent only. Its not thick enough to sustain longterm moisture. "Bath and Body works True Spa Shea it isnt so" is much better.

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm