Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Mixed feelings on this one....the color itself is beautiful in the tube. Bright neon blue based Barbie pink. However it's just hard to wear for most/certain people. It can make your teeth look yellow or just look ugly with your skintone. I'm super pale and cool toned with blue eyes and buttery blonde hair and I don't think it's especially flattering for me, I bought this wanting to try something similar to MAC Saint Germain because as much as I'm attracted to that color I figured it would look like shit on me... I'll spend a couple bucks on a color experiment in a second but not 17$ or 18$ like the cost of MAC. I think this looks best on medium to dark skins, especially Asian skintones. Now as far as formula...it leaves a lot to be desired. It's very dry and can skip when you apply it even to the most moisturized lips. It also can get patchy and/or clumpy and bleed. It also didn't seem to like having lip gloss on top of it, clear or colored. Which is pretty annoying, considering I wear lip gloss even if it's just clear over every lipstick I apply. The package/tube sucks. The lipstick doesn't fully retract and the way the cap fastens on is a bit awkward when you take it off and you usually end up nicking or scraping the lipstick, so it's annoying and messy. I know it's a very inexpensive product but I expected just a bit more... the color really is beautiful in the tube though. I won't repurchase but I will use my tube, since I'm so into the color I will definitely try to make it work on my lips with a lot of effort and inconvenience....Also a previous reviewer suggested using it as blush and I'm definitely going to do that.

on 5/30/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I can honestly say this is my favorite, absolutely favorite color when I'm looking to achieve the black barbie look lol this pink is the best shade. It's bright enough & truly pink enough to make you feel like a popster princess. I've been looking everywhere for this color pink for about two years. I finally found it in my grocery store at Jewel Osco lol I've been wearing it ever since I fell in love with the barbie look

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

I like the color of this lipstick, but it goes on very streaky and uneven, plus it stains my lips red!!! Even with lip liner, this lipstick bleeds like crazy, so i threw it in the trash! NEVER BUY AGAIN!!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

If you are looking for a cheap bright pink Barbie lipstick with a matte finish, look no further! This is pigmented enough that goes on exactly how it looks in the tube. On my dry lips this does drag quite a bit upon application but that doesn't affect the opacity. It is very drying and settles into my lip lines but I find most lip products, and all the matte ones I've tried, do that.

Overall, this isn't a lipstick color that I would wear regularly (I received it as a gift) but it is exactly as advertised. The only unfortunate thing is that WnW lipsticks do not fully retract so extra care is needed when uncapping and recapping.

These are my favourite matte lipsticks recently. I got this on a deal, buy 2 get one free. Bought this in Pinkerbell, Carrot gold and Dollhouse Pink shades. Pigmentation is great, no issues with the packaging. Just a heads up, it’s not moisturizing at all and doesn’t go on easily on your lips. Since the lip colours are so good, I didn’t give up on them and I apply lip balm prior to applying the lipstick and that does the magic for me! The staying power is great. I have to wash my lips with soap to get the colour off, its that stubborn just to give you an idea. Quick tip: They are ‘bold’ colours, and not many people are able to carry them well, so make sure you know what you buying otherwise you will regret your buy!

on 12/27/2014 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love wet n wild mega last lipsticks! This color is amazing, no lie. I'm a huge pink lipstick fan and this one is one of my top favorites. The staying power is amazing, it stays on all day and it feels like nothing is on your lips. I love everything about this lipstick. Only complaint though, is the lipstick gets on the inside of the cap so you have to be careful taking it on and off. But the pros outweigh the one little con.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Eyes: Violet

I wanted to love this, but I didn't like it at all. It goes on looking very chalky, makes your lips look a lot more dry than they actually are, and if you try to put any kind of lip gloss over this, the lipstick comes off. Nice color, but an awful product.

on 10/26/2014 11:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

While it looked hideous as a lipstick on my pale skin (for reference, I mix white foundation in a 50:50 ratio with the palest foundations I can find), it makes an excellent blush! For us super cool toned gals who often have blushers come out muddy or dirty looking, the intense blue/purple tone-ness of this lipstick is divine! Works best if you apply with your fingers since the heat of your hands will help it to spread. Super long lasting and no looking like I need to wash dirt off my face! A little goes a long way!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This color is definitely in your face. Not like in a red lipstick but like a bold girl kind of lipstick. Not alot of girls can pull this off.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Wow lol this was by far the ugliest shade I have ever seen haha. It definitely performed like a cheap product. It looked hideous on the lips and was very poor quality. It was a very barbie type pink which in my opinion should stay on barbie.

Popular Lipsticks