L'Bri Rejuvenating Facial Peel

No Image

on 3/28/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Firstly, my skin is a battle field of acne scars, pigmentation and just overall rough texture from the years that I have been hodge-podging different products to "help" it. I was introduced to L'Bri products about 6 months ago and my skin has made a complete transformation. I still have some redness, the occasional zits (mostly around that time of the month) and slight texture. However, I think my skin would be better if I had actually listened to my L'Bri consultant and followed the program to clear skin the way it was laid out and not "eh... when I feel like it". Yea, I know, shame on me. Anyway, in regards to this peel... it's EARTH SHATTERING good!! It is so astounding to see all of your dead skin just slough off so easily and without any harsh scrub! I used to use the St. Ives Apricot scrub when I needed to exfoliate and not only does this replace it, but it delivers the goods ten-fold.

The texture is like a gel, and it's very cooling on the face. You only need to let it sit for less than a minute before you start doing your small circular motions on the face and are able to see your dead skin rolling away. It is one of my HG products and I recommend it ANYONE. Sensitive skin, which I have, is a perfect candidate for such a gentle and effective product. I can't rave about it enough. Also, the price is around $30.00. But, the awesome news is that it lasts for many, many months if not a full year. Well worth it. The only con in my opinion is that it comes in a jar and with such a natural product, I would like more of a barrier between it and any potential contamination when it's opened. Other than that, you need this. Do your skin a favor and exfoliate. Do yourself a favor and be gentle to your skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE this facial peel! I have ultra sensitive, combination skin that is acne-prone, and this peel manages to soothe, soften, and moisturize while getting rid of dead skin. I use this once a week, and it has made a huge difference in my skin. The peel contains fruit acids that do not irritate, but rather gently cause the dead skin to accumulate in little gummy pieces (like eraser shavings). These soft little gummy pieces help to gently slough off more dead skin ... It sounds weird, but it's pretty amazing!

I finish with a quick lukewarm rinse and follow up with the L'Bri Gentle Freshener and then a small glob of the Gentle Moisturizer, mixed with a tiny bit of water.

One jar should last 9 months to a year ... Only a tiny amount is needed.