Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have always suffered from cystic acne caused by hormones. I have hyper pigmentation and all that wonderful stuff that goes along with it (oiliness). I bought this bc I had been using there visionairre serum and loved how it literally erased the pitted scarring I had. This is an oil free formula that is like a gel/cream texture. I've been using this for about a month now, no breakouts and my skin appears smoother and definitely hydrated. Doesn't make me greasy. Using this in combo with the visionairre serum I feel like the oiliness stays at bay as well! It does have fragrance and plenty of alcohol , but those don't seem to irritate my otherwise acne prone skin. Since using these with a BP cream as a spot treatment, I don't have any "active" pimples or cysts on my face which is a first in months! Now I'm just searching for a great cleanser! By the way I ditched my "Simple" oil free lotion for this, that moisturizee that is supposed to be non comedogenic is what appears to be what caused my more frequent flare ups in the first place 😑