Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

3.4

on 3/24/2015 4:27:00 PM

NUDE PALLET! That should say enuff. This may not be the nude for you. But since it is only like 12$ retail. U may have an acquaintance that has it to barrow. Do I love this pallet? Simple answer yes. Lots of looks to create in one pallet. The only pet peeve is thst the stripes are so small and there are no dividers so the colors will run together if you use a standard fluffy eye brush. (I'd rather do my own blending please). Enjoy the colors that work for you even of the entire pallet is not your style.

on 9/9/2014 6:21:00 PM

i mostly bought this product cause the packaging is super cute, also i like the fact that its organic makeup. but before i put it on i read the reviews for it and most girls said that they didn't like it & that it could hardly show up on their skin. so i decided to put it to the test for myself and i think the eyeshadow works great, this is my new favourite eyeshadow! but i do have to wear a primer underneath it. i love it cause it doesn't create a really heavy look, its great for a soft smokey eye which i love, its great for day time too, and the colors are really pretty. i think its a total score :)

on 8/26/2014 7:00:00 PM

I was an avid user of the original baked trio, which I still reminisce about. I went to the store to try and pick another one up but for some reason I can't find it anywhere...I'm not sure if it's discontinued or if I just can't get it in my area anymore. So I decided to try this on a whim because the trio made me so ridiculously happy. Mistake. I use a lot of PF products, because generally I think they make excellent products for a decent price that is in between drug store price and prestige price. I had seen this a few times and thought about trying it so I finally decided to give it a go and almost immediately regretted it. I hate, hate, HATE that there is zero division between the strips. That is so obnoxious. And the strips are so tiny that it's hard to get the brush in there and get a decent amount of the pigment that you are aiming for. Once you finally get a substantial amount of product on the brush, it looks like crap once you get it on your eye. Bad, bad, bad pigmentation and not rich in color at all. This is not the worse eye shadow I have ever used (I'm a general hater of everything CoverGirl-by far the worst products out there as far as I'm concerned..only saving grace is the lash blast which is okay), so that's why I left a few lippies on. But I will not be using this palette up and it will lay at the bottom of my makeup bin until I decide to do something with it.

on 8/25/2014 3:02:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand the outer packaging is lovely (I love the lace) and the colors showed up fine on me with primer (I always use primer, so I don't know what they would look like without it). However, I HATE the fact that there is no division between the strips. It's basically impossible to get just one color on the brush. I got this at Ulta for 40% off so I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. If they would just make it so the strips don't spill into each other I think it would be great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

What a dissapointment! I have 3 other shimmer strips (the ones in the clear, hard plastic case). I've liked them and when I saw this "nude" palette, along with the cute packaging, I wanted to have it.

Well I don't know what happened with the quality between the clear plastic ones and this one, but the eyeshadow quality is really poor on these. They are hard and chalky. Very poor pigment and staying power. I do not have this issue with the other shimmer strips. Really bummed because the colors on this are really nice for my skintone.

on 8/24/2013 7:30:00 AM

Don't like this pallet much at all the packaging is so pretty and the colours so nice but no pigment or valour payoff at all. I have to apply four coats for the colour to come through. It feels light and chalky in texture aswell. Minimal lasting power I do like the light colour as a base but it has alot of fall out even with primer. My 4$ essence eye shadows work better! Was disappointed if the staying power and pigment was better this would be a great nude pallet.

on 6/14/2013 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice neutral palette- perfect for summer looks with a strong liner and bright lips. The texture is buttery, shimmery and smooth, but I apply with a sponge tip applicator, not a brush. I like the almost sheer wash or they can be layered for more color, but this is a nude range of shadows- they're not meant to be heavy. The lighter colors are great to add a bit of glow to cheekbone and the center of my lips. Subtle, versatile and fairly priced.

I purchased this pallet a week or so ago and as I was reading reviews it was a surprise to me that so many people where bashing the "color pigment". Clearly the ones that say this did not read the instructions on the back of the box. It states for a more dramatic look to damp your brush before applying. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PALLET! I have been wanting to get the UD Pallet for a long time however I can not convince myself to spend that much on just eyeshadow! I have recently started using PF products (that my BFF recommended me to try) and I have just fell in love with every product I have used so far! It's great for people that can't afford high-end products.

on 4/28/2013 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Although I love the colours in this palette, there are a few reasons I would not consider purchasing the product a second time.
1) The strips of colour are small, and because there is nothing really dividing them, you run the risk of accidentally blending them (especially if you tend to favour big eyeshadow brushes).
2) The packaging is not all that great. It sure looks nice, but because I am constantly travelling between my house and my hometown, I have to pack it away. More than once it has opened in my make-up bag and things have dug into the product- messy.
3) The colours have a little bit too much sparkle for my liking. Not a soft shimmer, but a blatent sparkle which can end up on other parts of your face if you aren't careful.

So I enjoy the colour combination, but I don't consider the product anything "out of this world".

Colors are not pigmented enough and even if you use a few of the different shades, it just looks like one solid color on the eyelid.