Essie Beach Bum Blu

Essie Beach Bum Blu

3.7

This is a great shade of blue. Works well for summer. My hands looked great the beach in the water and out. Will definitely be wearing this again, next time on toes too!

this stuff does not chip. it's a nice polish

To Read all 15 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/21/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful mermaid blue, has a certain shimmer to it that is nearly foil like. Perfect for summer. Formula is really nice and opacity is great!

on 1/20/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely loved this color i'm usually a neutral color kind of girl but i got this color as a birthday present and may i say it changed my mind. It is such a nice consistency non messy and very nice color. It makes me feel like a mermaid every time i wear it now. I get compliments about it all the time. I am going to buy this again when i run out

on 1/2/2014 6:08:00 PM

Essie's Beach Bum Blu is a stunning metallic aquamarine, another one of those gorgeous mermaid-y colors (which I love!) This polish always caught my eye whenever I saw it on store shelves, it really does stand out.

This is a cute, fun shade and it's so vibrant. Not what I would call sophisticated, but it's not tacky or juvenile either. More like what I would wear in the summertime or for a pedi.

Excellent formula, opaque in two coats. No problems with application or wear. Four lippies instead of five because it stained my nails a bit.

Still love it and would buy it again.

on 11/6/2013 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was given this color as a gift but I don't think I would have bought this color if I had a choice. Granted the color is nice but I don't do frosts! No matter how carefully you try the polish still comes out brush-strokey! Which is an absoulute pet peeve of mine! However, the polish was smooth & runny (In a good way) dries fast but you have to be careful because you can get bubbles, but nothing a coat of Essie Good To Go can't fix. I can't say anything about the staying power or how many days you can go before you get chips or tip wear because no polish or color ever lasts on my nails for more then 2 days.

on 11/2/2013 8:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I actually didn't buy this, my mom did.... she decided she hated it so she gave it to me. Later, when I was reading makeupandbeautyblog.com, I realized it looked EXACTLY LIKE CHANEL AZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I! I really wanted that polish so I pretty much freaked. I love the finish and consistency. DUPE ALERT!!!

on 8/1/2013 4:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

A beautiful vibrant blue polish that's my first Essie purchase. The first coat was patchy but the second was excellent, smooth and opaque in coverage. A perfect summer look

on 4/7/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This nail polish is hideous. It looks so trashy, in my opinion. To his own, but it's the formula, not necessarily the color (but I don't really like the color) that makes this stuff horrible. Even Googling images of it, I don't like it when I see it on others. I don't know what possessed me to but this. I'll wear it on my toes, but my feet look like I'm dead when I wear it. GROSS.

on 9/16/2012 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

this color is gorgeous, and unique! you only need 2 coats, it goes on smooth and stays put. Not really a fan of the metallic polishes, but I appreciate this one.

Popular Polishes