Hard Candy Lashaholic

Hard Candy Lashaholic

2.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know what's so wrong with it. But maybe I just don't know YET.... I just got this mascara because I like the Hard Candy Ginormous mascara, so I figured I'd give this a try. Then I read reviews afterwards, which I'm training myself slowly to do beforehand. So when I first put the wand in it and pulled it out, the inward curved side was packed to the edges. Also I liked the wet inky blackness of the ginormous formula, but this isn't it. This isn't wet at all, more creamy. However, it went on like a dream. I used the outward curved side first, and nearly poked my eye out, but you need to be careful with any mascara wand so I don't blame the product. Then I turned it around and did a couple coats with the other side of the wand. Well it looks amazing, it thought about clumping my lashes together, but I just adjusted the wand a little and worked it in and the end result is fantastic. I got dark black, defined, separated, full and incredibly long lashes from this product. I mean the length is intense. Nearly to my eyebrows intense. They don't feel heavy, the lift factor is great... But I can't say whether or not it will smudge, flake, or be hard to remove. So I'll update later on that. As far as first impressions go, I like the results alot. I will be careful to not let this dry out due to the creamier texture. Thought about adding a drop or two of visine, but I'd hate to wreck the performance I'm not sure if it would or not. The tube is pretty, dark pink, I can't detect a scent, and the tube cost $7. I have bought a dior mascara for $25-30 that performed about the same as this does on me. Everybody's different I guess but so far I'm not disappointed.

on 3/14/2015 12:10:00 PM

Oh MY GOSH! This product is pure evil! It seems so innocent when you put it on. It looks really pretty. Very black.... and when you casually rub your eyes for a bit, that's what you get. ALL OVER YOUR FACE! Twice I rubbed or all over the place. It burned too. It took four makeup wipes to remove it from both eyes, front to back. No makeup .is worth this!

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/4/2015 2:25:00 AM

This is probably the worst mascara I have tried. It does make your lashes jet black, but it also makes them stiff and hard. Washing it off is awful, because it runs down your face. It has the consistency of liquid liner. I thought mascara was mostly foolproof, but this was terrible. Cute packaging, though.

horrible, goes on smooth but runs like crazy even with just one coat

This just... Took first place in my collection! I got it as a sample in a Christmas calendar and OMG, why haven't I tried hard candy products before? It's amazing! It lengthens, volumises and add definition!!!!!! My lashes looked so fake, benefit (flake city!!!) they're real looked... Real! Will repurchase,,, the brush is to die for (plastic wand with many bristles) and so is the pink packaging! Doesn't flake doesn't smudge but easy to remove... Man!!!!

I love this stuff. My lashes are really thin and they're prone to clumping really badly with a lot of mascaras. I was very pleasantly surprised with this stuff. It didn't clump, gave my lashes volume, and made them look much longer. I will definitely rebuy.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Tried this 2x and in the garbage it went! this is the worst mascara i have ever used its like putting a liquid liner on your lashes it is so runny and does nothing.....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used to be a huge hard candy freak and I wanted EVERYTHING! There were rumors going around about how Hard candy was a sister brand of Urban Decay but from what I've seen those allegations have been shot down so who knows but anyway that didn't stop me from buying anything. This is one of their best mascara the brush is flexible yet sturdy if that makes sense. The bristles are very nice, they distribute the mascara evenly with absolutely no clumps. It didn't flake at all either and my eyelashes looked beautiful and fanned out. I don't remember any strong scent from the mascara so that's a good thing. It didn't weigh my lashes down at all, they stayed nice and high all day. The color of the mascara is super black. It's a great mascara I really love it.

I loved this mascara when I first applied it and the price was pretty nice!($5-6 at Wal Mart) But it doesn't last through the day and in a few hours or less, it smudged and flaked. It may be different for everyone but I don't recommend this product and I won't be repurchasing.

I am very OCD about the way my eyelashes look and I will be the first to say I absolutely love this mascara! Especially for the price (about $5 at Wal Mart).
I usually use a "volumizing" mascara (I think is Revlon) and then apply the Lashaholic to make my lashes look very defined. No clumping, no smudging, just beautiful. The wand on this mascara is perfect! I even get many colimpents asking if I'm wearing false eyelases.
Been using this product for about 6 months now and have nothing bad to say about it.