Black and White Bleaching Cream

Black and White Bleaching Cream

3.9

I don't feel it's right for them to name this bleaching cream, it doesn't actually bleach. If I bought hair bleach and got these results I'd be demanding my money back.
I have huge brown scars, but I also have small ones. I've been using this about six months and have only noticed a very slight improvment, however I'm sure it's contributed to mederma that I also use.
This really doesnt lighten brown spots, but it did lighten my skin/take away my tan a little. If you're looking to lighten acne spots or brown spots I recommend mederma. If you just want to lighten your skin a shade, or even it out then it might work for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Made my skin break-out. Hate it

on 11/22/2014 10:20:00 AM

I bought this product to fade some age spots on my cheekbones. Overall, this product was a good one for beginning the process of dealing with brown spots. It's thick and easy to dab on the spots, although sometimes I apply it to a wider area. I like the fact that it comes in a tube; I don't like dipping my fingers into a jar--yuck. Anyway, I used this product religiously for three months, and while the spots have faded considerably, I can still see them, even with a good foundation and concealer. (My skin DOES look better, just not as good as I'd like.) I am going to buy a 4% hydroquinone formula from an Indian pharmacy to see what happens. And NO, I am not worried about hydoquinone causing cancer.

on 1/2/2013 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I used it twice(for stubborn acne scars), overnight and then again in the morning and could already tell a difference. Works great!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hey ladies! I noticed the last reveiw of this product was way back in January, I recently purchased mine about a month ago and thought Id write a reveiw. Needless to say, Im not nearly as impressed as the others have been. I have been using this product now nightly for the past month, and to be honest, I havent really noticed a difference. I see a very, and I mean VERY slight change in color of my dark spots. I have pretty dark colored acne scars so maybe thats why. I will continue to use the product and keep my fingers crossed. If it starts working any better ill let you guys know. For the price though, (Its super cheap, under 10 bucks!) it is worth trying.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hey everyone,

I used this products years ago for my body. Specifically my legs and arms. I had chicken pox as a kid and had marks all over my body. My grandmother bought it for me and said to apply each night. I did it took about a year for my entire skin to clear up. As of today my skin is clear, and mark free; other than a total of 10 recent marks on my body which I got over the last year from accidentally injuries. I would definitely recommend this product! My only advice is not to apply it during the day; the less sun exposure the damaged area gets the more effective the product works. Also while using the product I never wore anything that showed my arms and legs for months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking through the hydroquinone products in my local beauty store and this one seemed to have the least ingredients and had the best packaging(i.e, not in a jar). It costed me $5 and change. I used to use the palmers bleaching cream but that one really broke me out. I have lots of pigmentation from a former purging breakout from getting back on retin a. It's been about 4 months and I'm almost done with my first tube. I can definitely see that my skin has improved and gotten more even toned. I use this as a moisturizer and primer in the morning right after my toner. Because I have oily skin I don't find I need anything else but this. And it helps keep my face make up last! Will buy another one when I'm done with this.

on 12/19/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Iv tried many drugstore skin lighteners, and this is better then all of them. It comes in tube, which is great because alot of lighteners come in a jar. Its non-greasy, but kinda thick. I have to get a Q-tip and clean my brows after. And the price is great.

on 4/15/2012 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Used it for post-acne marks. This stuff is excellent. Suitable for a nighttime routine, I don't put it on in the mornings. I've been using it for a week and a half every night, and I can see some of the marks lightening. The cream is non-greasy and stays where you've applied it!

If your skin turns a little red like a sunburn where you've applied it, it means you need to build a tolerance. My skin is fair so I only use it once a day at bedtime. If you have persistent post-acne marks I highly reccommend this product, since it won't break you out either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I can't lie, while I needed it, I was scared to buy a bleaching cream-I thought I'd turn into some Kabuki looking woman-my skin is a light olive, but that has not happened.

I love the price & the old fashioned packaging.

I needed it for some acne scaring & embarrassingly for my upper lip area which had darkened from waxing.,

After two weeks of usage, I can definitely say this product works! I generally use it at night, it has a thick consistently, but a little goes a long way. Sometimes I spot treat & other times I do my whole face, and you can definitely see a huge difference in the clarity of my skin.

I am curious what is going to happen in the summer when even though I wear sunscreen, some incidently light inevitable tans me regardless.

Would buy again!