Kiko Cosmetics Nail lacquer - ALL

Kiko Cosmetics Nail lacquer - ALL

4.5

on 4/11/2017 5:37:00 PM

Very happy with this nail varnish good quality stays on for a long time without chipping

on 3/8/2017 8:50:00 PM

I scored a batch of 27 Kiko Polishes for $20 from a FB sale, all new but all legit products. I think I would have to buy Kiko online. I've tried a few and I love them, great range of colours and effects, excellent formulas. Well pigmented, easy to apply, long lasting. Definitely a good value brand for money and I am looking forward to enjoying my stash of Kikos for many years to come. I'd definitely purchase more given the opportunity.

Oh these are soooo goood!

A Kiko shop recently opened near me and these were the first things I bought. They were on offer for £2.50 each - so cheap. I got three to try out:

521 Pearly Ocean - a light cobalt blue shimmer. Looks the same on nails as it does in bottle. Needed two coats.

502 Pearly Mexican Pink - a beautiful fuchsia shimmer. Looks a bit more red on nails than in bottle. A few nails needed an extra coat cos it went on too thin.

261 Sparkle T. Pearly Amethyst - a beautiful icy lilac shimmer that would be lovely layer over a more bold colour like deep purple, fuchsia, or cobalt. Would be beautiful on its own too for a more subtle look.

The quality of these nail polishes are amazing. I use Essie Good to Go Top Coat and they last almost a week. Eg Put Pearly Ocean on on Thursday evening and started to see wear by Monday and removed Wednesday. Put Pearly Mexican Pink on on Tuesday evening and on Saturday there was some wear along edges and 2/3 minor chips that nobody would notice so will last maybe another day or two.

Will definitely be buying more and the colour selection is fantastic too!

TIP: In case you never noticed but in the shop they have sticky tape in the nail polish display so that you can swatch in store. You could even put the tape over your nail for a more realistic swatch. Genius!

on 8/28/2016 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Really surprised by this. Beautiful colours, great value and so pleased with the results.

on 7/13/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these polishes! They are amongst my favourite polishes, and I own a lot of polishes... I own four of them, but am definitely going to buy more.

The shades are all very consistent in quality, unlike polishes I own from brands like OPI, Essie etc. The shade selection is very good, but I wish the stores would carry more shades...
They are very opaque and I rarely have to use more than two coats (I always use at least two coats). The formula is good, not to thick and not to thin and doesn't streak.
I usually like wider brushes than the brushes on these polishes, but this is very much a matter of taste.
Nail polishes never last very long on me before they chip, but these manage about 2-3 days with a bit of tip wear and start to chip slightly (or I start to peel it off out of boredom, bad habits...) after 3-4 days. I always use base and top coat. My friend had one shade on for three weeks straight with only tip wear, but on her nail polishes always last ridiculously long (life can be so unfair). I usually paint my nails about two times a week, so I am not too bothered with wear time anyways.
Lastly the price is very very good! I definitely recommend these :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

They're amazing!!
Really:
- amazing range of colours
- great quality
- easy to use as they are not too thick or too liquid
- super cheap
- simple and nice packaging

Kiko is an inexpensive but great quality brand! I tried this nailpolish & would definetly re-purchase because the colors are beautiful and the nailpolish is long lasting.

on 3/1/2016 7:36:00 PM

My favourite nail polishes! They stay on for a whole week and can endure two hair- washes before I need to touch it up/ remove and apply again.

on 2/10/2016 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are my favourite KIKO nail polishes!

I prefer these to the more basic polishes, and even though they are slightly pricier, they are totally worth it! (and still very affordable compared to other brands)
These nail polishes have a good colour selection and with two coats you get a perfect application with opaque coverage and shiny finish. The brush is pretty big and allows a super easy application.

The shades I have are:
25 Azalea: nice corally baby pink, great for spring and summer
46 Ribes Red: beautiful cool toned red, very elegant color
50 Ivy Green: muted forest green, a bit on the blue side, easy to wear green

on 1/16/2016 12:27:00 AM

This is a review for the Power Pro Nail Lacquer line #2 Camille
It was super streaky and I thought it was too expensive for the quality. It is shiny and juicy looking but the application could have been better.
The brush is ginormous, if you have tiny nail beds.

The Gel Look Ultra Glossy Effect Top Coat is lovely. It pairs well with Zoya nail polish.
Will not buy the Power Pro line if I ran out though... Too streaky :( but I absolutely love the color... Pale baby nude pink -great for every season.

Popular Polishes