Kiko Cosmetics Nail lacquer - ALL

Kiko Cosmetics Nail lacquer - ALL

4.4

on 7/13/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these polishes! They are amongst my favourite polishes, and I own a lot of polishes... I own four of them, but am definitely going to buy more.

The shades are all very consistent in quality, unlike polishes I own from brands like OPI, Essie etc. The shade selection is very good, but I wish the stores would carry more shades...
They are very opaque and I rarely have to use more than two coats (I always use at least two coats). The formula is good, not to thick and not to thin and doesn't streak.
I usually like wider brushes than the brushes on these polishes, but this is very much a matter of taste.
Nail polishes never last very long on me before they chip, but these manage about 2-3 days with a bit of tip wear and start to chip slightly (or I start to peel it off out of boredom, bad habits...) after 3-4 days. I always use base and top coat. My friend had one shade on for three weeks straight with only tip wear, but on her nail polishes always last ridiculously long (life can be so unfair). I usually paint my nails about two times a week, so I am not too bothered with wear time anyways.
Lastly the price is very very good! I definitely recommend these :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

They're amazing!!
Really:
- amazing range of colours
- great quality
- easy to use as they are not too thick or too liquid
- super cheap
- simple and nice packaging

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

Kiko is an inexpensive but great quality brand! I tried this nailpolish & would definetly re-purchase because the colors are beautiful and the nailpolish is long lasting.

on 3/1/2016 7:36:00 PM

My favourite nail polishes! They stay on for a whole week and can endure two hair- washes before I need to touch it up/ remove and apply again.

on 2/10/2016 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These are my favourite KIKO nail polishes!

I prefer these to the more basic polishes, and even though they are slightly pricier, they are totally worth it! (and still very affordable compared to other brands)
These nail polishes have a good colour selection and with two coats you get a perfect application with opaque coverage and shiny finish. The brush is pretty big and allows a super easy application.

The shades I have are:
25 Azalea: nice corally baby pink, great for spring and summer
46 Ribes Red: beautiful cool toned red, very elegant color
50 Ivy Green: muted forest green, a bit on the blue side, easy to wear green

on 1/16/2016 12:27:00 AM

This is a review for the Power Pro Nail Lacquer line #2 Camille
It was super streaky and I thought it was too expensive for the quality. It is shiny and juicy looking but the application could have been better.
The brush is ginormous, if you have tiny nail beds.

The Gel Look Ultra Glossy Effect Top Coat is lovely. It pairs well with Zoya nail polish.
Will not buy the Power Pro line if I ran out though... Too streaky :( but I absolutely love the color... Pale baby nude pink -great for every season.

I have 2 kiko Creme nail polishes and they cover perfectly in 2coats and also the brush is one of the best I've come across. Not too wide or short and makes the finished look better as it is so easy to apply. The handle has an almost velvety texture so easy to grip too. Only problem is the brand is not so easy to find or as widely available as some others.

on 6/14/2015 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very wide colour range and it stays pretty well and long

I have a number of these polishes in my collection and can honestly say they are some of the best I've tried. In fact I've yet to find a colour in the range that doesn't wear well or apply really well too. I usually 'do' my nails on a Sunday night and if I use a KIKO nail polish, my nails are still pretty perfect by Friday. There's the usual slight chipping at the ends of my nails, but I definitely don't get great chunks of polish chipping off like it does with other brands I've tried. For the price (ranging anywhere between 1.00 and 4.00) these are a great quality, cheap addition to my collection and I'll definitely be purchasing more in the future.

on 5/3/2015 4:06:00 PM

Very impressed with the quality and the price of this polishes. They go on slightly thick, but that was the only negative point I could find, but that's not a big deal and easily rectified. They have a great colour selection. I own 7 and wouldn't hesitate getting more. If you come across these, try them out. They are amazing value for money.

Popular Polishes