The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

4.5

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Silica (Absorbent), Nylon-12 (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Zea Mays Starch (Absorbent/Chelating Agent), Mica (Opacifier), Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer (Film Former), Magnesium Myristate (Opacifier), Barium Sulfate (Opacifier), Squalane (Hair & Skin Conditioning Agent), Soybean Glycerides (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Butyrospermum Parkii Unsaponifiables (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate (Skin Conditioning Agent/Emollient), Cera Alba (Emulsifier/Emollient), Benzyl PCA (Humectant), Lauroyl Lysine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Mel (Natural Additive). [+/- CI 77492 (Colour), CI 77491 (Colour), CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77742 (Colour)].

on 7/21/2016 3:36:00 PM

As someone with a very pale complexion, it's really difficult to find Bronzers that give a 'subtle' glow. Instead, Bronzer usually ends up looking like I've smacked some dirt on my face.

This bronzer is different. I love how The Body Shop actually accommodate for fairer skin and this bronzer helps sculpt my face without being overbearing.

Love it.

on 5/16/2016 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Saw a lot of people online recommending this bronzer for people with pale skin so i decided it was time to try it and i do love it. i have the lightest shade. The shade is still a tad warm for my cool toned skin, but it still work fine if i don't apply too much. Nice texture and super blendable, and the packaging is cute.

To Read all 69 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/15/2016 1:53:00 PM

A nice dependable, solid product that has become a regular in my daily winter/early spring routine. Shimmer/sparkle free.

My skin colour is pale but olive. Imagine the colouring of a Mediterranean person that hasn't seen the sun in a few years. That's my winter skin colour. I have this bronzer in the lightest shade- on the reasoning that I could build it up if I wanted more intense colour.

It is nice and subtle and warms me up a little. It's not a product that comes off in huge pigmented quantities- but I think this is ideal for a bronzer because far better to have a little than too much right from the first go! Much easier to work with.

Such is its subtlety, in the summer I think this shade will be redundant for me as I can't imagine it will show well on a deeper skintone.

I've stopped short of giving it the full 5 stars because I don't think it's a show stopper or utterly amazing. But it ticks a lot of boxes.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best bronzer ive ever used ! It is sooo natural and you can control the bronzing effect as you like plus you need a very small amount if you want a light bronzing effect since it has a very good pigmentation. I use it even when my skin is at its worst ( breakouts, acne..) and it doesn't break out ! Its very affordable and will last you so long. I think this is the bronzer that ill stick to forever :) !

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVEEEE. I already hit pan on it a couple months ago but I wanted to try something new so I picked up Benefit's HOOLA, which is good and all but I much prefer this one! I had it in the third shade and it looked PERFECT on my skin (light to medium w/ a slight yellow undertone). It's matte, long lasting and blends like a dreeeaaaam. The reason why I like this over the HOOLA bronzer is because this is just soooo pretty and natural looking. It falls right in between warm and cool. Whereas the HOOLA bronzer is more on the ashier side, perfect for when you want a more defined contour. Anyways, you should def give it a try! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Let me preface this by saying I was never too keen on bronzer. That was until this product came up. As summer came along I found myself in need of a bronzer, at least for my paler days before I got a natural tan. I wanted something very natural, nearly undetectable on the skin. I started looking at high-end options online until one day I found myself in The Body Shop and saw this product I had heard about on Youtube.

I bought it on a whim without thinking too much about it and I was happy to find it actually is as good as they say. I picked the lightest shade and it the most flattering hue for my light skintone. It truly gives that sun-kissed effect without the streaky, muddy look. It's subtle and elegant and is beautiful worn without blush either. I have been using it since summer and I have yet to hit pan on it. I feel like I can never apply too much with this bronzer, it always looks natural no matter how much I pack on.

The packaging is quite pretty too for such an affordable product. Most bronzers at the drugstore are not nearly as good looking as this. It's not too different from Guerlain's infamous Terracotta bronzer. I love the honeycomb pattern on the powder too and it's still there after 6 months of use!

on 10/14/2015 6:32:00 PM

GREASE ON THE FACE, THANKS FOR THE BEESWAX IN IT AND OTHER CLOGGING INGREDIENTS

on 10/1/2015 3:51:00 PM

Subtle, matte, non-orange shade. 01 is perfect for contouring on my NC10 skin.

I only need two swipes total when applying, so it'll last a while. Smells good, the packaging is really attractive. Have no need to travel with this, but the compact seems really sturdy.

I waited for TBS to have one of their regular 40% off offers - so at around £8 this was dirt cheap.

Really pleased with this, especially as I've never been impressed with any products from TBS before.

I was looking for a bronzer light enough for my winter colour since my summer bronzer is quite dark. It was quite a change for me since I was used to a shimmery bronzer for the summer! But! Let me tell you! In winter mornings I m pale like dead and this product makes me look healthy and awake! I use it on my cheeks,forehead,under the chin and at the crease as an eyeshadow. It is really bleadable and looks great even on bare skin. I found it at sales at around 10 € which is a great price and since the body shop has sales quite often I am covered. I have the lightest shade. Most definitely recommended.

on 8/20/2015 2:08:00 PM

HG bronzer. I picked this up after hearing essiebutton (from youtube) raving about this. I am a fair skinned gal myself and finding a bronzer that doesn't look like dirt or an orange mess can be a challenge that cleans out your wallet and ruins your patience. A while ago I got laguna from nars in a sample and used up every last bit of it and loved it. As I was walking through my local mall, ready to drop 48 dollars CAD on laguna at sephora, I saw the body shop and remembered the praise this bronzer had gotten on youtube and decided to go in and swatch. This bronzer is beautifully and buttery. I immediately fell in love and picked up the shade 01 in light matte. If you have any darker skin than porcelain. I strongly recommend going a few shades darker but the lightest shade is a perfect bronze for me...(and with my 10% annual body shop gift card I only payed 18 dollars!). I usually sweep this around the edges of my face and blend inwards to give me some color as well as swiping it lightly onto my cheeks under blush and down my nose and chin. I also make sure to go down my neck with this one. If I am in a rush I can even use this as eyeshadow, just sweeping into my crease with mac naked lunch on the lid and any white highlight on my brow bone. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. The packaging is also amazing and comes with a great mirror. As soon as I run out of this I am running straight back down to the body shop and picking up another. 10/10