4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

If you are like me, a very busy girl with million things to do but you don’t want to go get your nails done and still paint your nails to pamper yourself, get this stuff! It’s cheap, I was sceptical if it would work after watching videos on Youtube but I went ahead and bought it anyway. I am so amazed how amazing this thing is, one drop on each newly painted nail and wait until the drop dries down which takes me less than 5 mins and voila! No more smudge, no more time wasted

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 months ago

These drops are life saving, hands down! About a year ago I started having my nails done (gel) and since my nails grow super fast I wasn't satisfied with the fact that the "perfect nail look" lasted about a week and to remove the gel after was a nightmare. So I bought the Essence gel nail polish for a try, and after painting them myself, I'd put one drop over each nail and girls, guess what? My nails would last in very good condition for about a week. Yay!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3 months ago

I'm terrible at painting my nails properly. Having ADHD doesn't help - when my nails are still drying I'll get distracted by something, promptly forget my nails are wet or wet-ish and do something stupid to mess them up. These drops actually work to reduce the time before you can safely use your hands. They won't take you instantly from just-been-painted to totally dry and hard, but if I paint my nails on my left hand, then move on to my right hand - by the time I'm done painting the nails on my right hand, I find I can apply the drops to the left. And by the time I'm done putting the drops on the left, I can apply the drops on the right. And then it's like 10 mins MAX before I can go about using my hands without fear of messing my nails up. I also like that these drops are super cheap. I dream of a super minimalist, simple routine with few products, but beauty is such a slippery slope because there are always new problems to solve and new products to solve them with. If I'm going to be buying a dedicated product to make my nails dry a bit faster (which feels...pretty extra), I at least want it to be cheap, and these drops are cheap. I will repurchase.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

4 months ago

Hi! How did I lived without these drops? I bought it online,so,it was upset that the bottle is so small.Now I know that it will last long. A drop on each nail,5 minutes patience=good to go. It seems to me that the nail polish lasts longer on the nails.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

from

8 months ago

Really really good drops, I always ruin my nails and this is a life saver. Finished 2 bottles and then couldn't find it anywhere so I had to get something else, but I'm definitely going to repurchase.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

8 months ago

You need this. In fact, you needed it yesterday. Coming from a history of gel polish, I'm spoiled with instantly dry nails that I never need to worry about. The most tedious part of regular nail polish is the drying part for me, I have !no! patience alongside !!no!! tolerance for smudges or any sort of imperfection on my nails; the two makes for a bad combination lol. Before I discovered these drying drops my nails would take forever + a day to fully dry.. now they take 15 mins to completely harden and I can live my normal life without stress of damaging my fresh manicure (tap your nails against each other to see if they are fully dry, if they aren't dry they will feel sticky and if they are dry they will bounce back smoothly) I apply these drops with my nail at an angle pointing vertically down, this allows for the drop to equally and fully saturate my whole nail- you can see the product distribute evenly downwards if you look closely. It's very satisfying. A pleasant bonus is that these drops are also very moisturizing to my cuticles thanks to the added almond oil and vitamin E. I live in Canada and I find these at Shoppers Drug Mart for less than 3 bucks.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

8 months ago

I love these drops. Both for the added speed of drying, but also for the way they moisturise my cuticles. I have been into nail polish for year, but discovered these drops relatively recently. I am already on my second bottle and will keep repurchasing.

About reviewer (736 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

a year ago

Whaaat. I purposefully did a haphazard job painting my nails to truly test these out. I did a base coat, 2 coats of essence gel polish, and then the gel top coat. Put a drop on each nail, left to sit for a minute, then rubbed the oil on evenly and let sit for another 5 minutes. Then I washed my hands of the oil residue and I was good to go! I literally did a full 4-layer paint job from start to fully dry, in 30 minutes flat. No scheduling dishwashing for hours later so I could be sure my nails wouldn't be ruined. No praying that my stomach doesn't act up/I don't get a sudden call of nature (you know why). I could literally do most anything I could think of after 5 minutes of these drops on. Still wouldn't sleep for maybe an hour just to be sure to avoid sheet marks, though. No bad smell, no drying like sprays. Nice glass bottle, good quality dropper. It's absolutely insane the quality at this price point. Bonus? Even having done a shitty job and plenty of work with my hands, I went three days without chipping. Without the drops, I was lucky to make it a full day.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Great stuff. It does an excellent job and your polish isn’t compromised. I’ve used other ones from other companies that seem to make the polish chip faster.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Great product it does as it says there's no odd smell or anything and comes in a nice glass container with a convenient dropper. After adding the drops it also smooths out the polish making my manicure look like it was done by a professional. The brand is inexpensive which is another bonus. I never wanted to do my nails before because it would smudge then dry and now I can confidently show off my manicures.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24