3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

the bronzer is beautiful, it gives a gorgeous warmth to the skin, it is quite shimmery that I like, good for night time. it is hard to pour out, but it gives good control of how much comes out of the package. the scent is terrible but thankfully it disappears after the product dries I also like that this is moisturizing so you can skip lotion and use this, it is also temporary so if u don't like it you can just wash it off. I normally would never pay so much for a bronzer product but this will last a very long time so this gets an exception

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

4 years ago

Tested this on my arms and loved the shimmer so I purchased it. As I continued to shop in the mall I started getting a headache from the scent of this product so I went and returned it within an hour of buying it. The product is honey scented but then there is a chemical after-smell that was causing my headache.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

3.0

4 years ago

This product is okay. I hate the smell, it's hard to apply (I'm not a big fan of the packaging), and I didn't notice much of a difference on my skin.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

4 years ago

About me: NW13-20 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), dark gray- blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW/DSPW. I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I personally think it smells very nice, but might not go well with certain perfumes, etc. so be careful about layering smells. It would be better if it was scentless because then you could wear whatever perfume you wanted. I like how easy it applies - it did take some practice though. You can't just dump a handful out and distribute a quantity for your entire body at once. You need to rub it into your skin bit by bit, area by area. But other than that, you get seamless, blended, bronzey glowing skin that looks pretty natural. It plays nice with most self tanners too (after they have dried). I "hate" this product because... you really can't use it with anything light colored, or chiffon/silk/anything you would be heartbroken if you couldn't dry clean the bronzey/golden oil out of. I wear this product when I want to feel glam and when I'm showing skin, which means more expensive fabrics... but I always get very very nervous about ruining them with this product, especially halter shirts after I have doused my arms in this stuff to get "toned and tanned" upper arms. It's also too shiney/oily to apply to your face/neck, so you will need to get creative with your makeup to match your face and neck with your newly acquired body tan. It's not a bad product at all, and I will definitely continue to use the bottle I purchased. I have a few complaints that will keep this from being a "wonder product" but it's currently my #1 product for that extra bronzey omph.

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

i like this product, i like to use it on my legs, it gives a subtle glow and has a nice shimmer to it that i like a lot. it has a fragrance to it but it doesnt linger around. i like that it isnt permanent so you can wash it off if you overdo it or just dont like the results you get. it is a little difficult to pour out of the bottle but then that prevents overpouring so thats a plus. all in all a good product in my book, ill likely buy again after i finish this bottle. its $22 usd but its 100ml so itll last quite a while. :)

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

5 years ago

This product went back right the next day after I got it. I usually don`t do returns, I try to work with the product, but this one grossed me out too much. I was looking for something to ease me out of spring into summer, my legs are pasty white and I thought this would add a nice bronzy glow, but damn that odor, how can I describe it? Burnt hair? Burnt plastic? It was awful, even my husband said it reeks, and he doesn`t even have a good sense of smell. It has been discontinued in Japan, I am surprised to hear it`s still selling abroad.

About reviewer (906 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I am fan!! This is a really quick way to get a slightly tanned bronze glow. I have light skin and this shows up well. I like how it gives you a bronze glow with a bit of color. Basically, you can get the look of using Jergens lotion for a month within minutes! It looks really good over a summer tan too! It is hard to get the oil out of the bottle, but after using it for a while I am glad they made it that way! You wouldn't want this stuff to come pouring out! I have found if you keep layering it, it turns your orange instead of bronzed...at least it does on my light skin. 1-2 thin layers is plenty for me. The smell doesn't bother me. It's like a muted floral, tropical perfume. It also washes off easy with water so don't expect it to stay on if you go swimming. It will make my skin smooth for about a day and then I need to reapply a moisturizer. My skin gets dry easy so that might be why. Overall, I really like this stuff and it is such an easy and quick way to some glow.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

Woooo baby I love that shimmer. ;) This product is a either a hit or miss for people. You either love the scent or don't. In my case, I love it. It smells like honey roasted by the sun's rays. Overall it smells yummy. But well it really depends on how one describes it. If someone gives you a shitty description of it, you'll definitely visualise it as something else. This product gives you a slightly sunkissed skin with loads of shimmer. The shimmer isn't that bad, it's pretty subtle under normal light. But if it's against the sunlight, oh damn, your legs would look godly. It gives a slightly slimming effect when you put it at the contours of your leg. But really, that also depends on where the sun is shining. This product is perfect especially when you go to the beach. It gives you that sunkissed glow that is really appropriate there. It does transfer off a little when in water, but most of it stay. But wearing it in other places that doesn't fit the bill, some people would ask me; why does your legs look so glittery? (Well I'm probably a tanned vampire. Ahem.) In hot and humid weather, it does get a little sticky when you are sweating, which makes it a little uncomfortable. Packaging wise, it makes me procrastinate at times. It's not for people who are in a hurry, it takes some patience. Tipping the bottle upside down and shaking it once produces a drop. This drop of shimmer is enough to cover one side of my thigh. (But hey I'm short) Which is enough for me. I think it's good that they made it that way, it prevents unnecessary spillage. I feel that the product dispenses enough at one go. I think that they have given more than enough product for it's price, so it's pretty worth it. IN CONCLUSION: It's a great "bronzer" for appropriate places such as the beach. Staying power is fair enough and it has a lovely shimmer. But I'll probably not buy it again as I don't see much use for me.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I just got this for a friend. I used the tester at the store and it seems quite pretty. I can't help but wonder whether Nuxe's oil would have been a better choice. The thing I don't like about this one is the smell other than that it's nice

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

6 years ago

I love the smell of this product but it may not be loved by everybody though.It's very pretty when on but it may need rubbing in on the backs of your knees if you are particularly sweaty on a hot day. My only gripe is the rubbish amount that comes out of the bottle after bashing it so hard you hurt your hand so I've taken a lippy off for that as it's so annoying! The product itself is gorgeous and a LOT cheaper than the NARS version !!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age36-43