Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract

Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with white tea extract
Burt's Bees TowelettesBurt's Bees Towelettes

2.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

aqua (water), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, tocopherol, citric acid, parfum (fragrance)**, xanthan gum, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/caprylpolyglyceryl-4 caprate, dicaprylyl carbonate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, glycine soja (soybean) oil, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, citral, citronellol, limonene, linalool *White Tea Extract **Natural Fragrance

on 6/19/2015 12:37:00 AM

These wipes did take off my makeup,but they are just to oily. I think they'd be great for dry skin.I have normal skin with occasional oily t zone. I like that they have white tea and are natural though but I wouldn't repurchase.

BURN MY SKIN I used mine in cucumber and sage it sucks.

on 10/1/2012 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh so disappointed in these. :( I LOVE burt's so I snatched these up at my local walgreens on a whim. I've never used makeup remover wipes but I thought it might help at night when I'm feeling lazy. These don't seem to remove makeup super effectively, and they STING my face! I do not have particularly sensitive skin, I'm allergic to laundry detergent/softener but have never had a reaction to any facial product before, so I didn't think to purchase the sensitive skin type. I find the stinging/burning sensation so unpleasant that even if they removed all my makeup in one swipe, would not repurchase. 2 lippies though for the snap-close package and the scent is nice I suppose.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

These are neither the best nor the worst MU wipes, but I wouldn't purchase again. The packaging is good, really stays moist but the scent is nauseating. I found it made my eyes water when I used it on eye makeup and found it drying and irritating around the eye area in general. On the rest of the face, it was fine. Still, what is the use of using so many irritating ingredients and fragrances when trying to promote a natural MU wipe? Disappointing.

Thankfully these were given to me in a kit for my vacation.. They contain rosemary and other crap and do not fully remove my makeup...especially around my eyes. I dont even wear waterproof mascara and I still have to rub my eyes with the towlette and it still doesnt come off. Once I'm done rubbing, my EYELIDS are on FIRE! These definitely are not mild at all! Stick to neutrogena or mac!

on 9/5/2011 8:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

These are great and very convenient! I used to use Neutrogena facial wipes when I was tired or lazy, but they test on animals. These are a fantastic find! They don't leave my skin feeling oily or dry.

Edit: I got zits after each use.

on 5/29/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product isn't as bad as everyone is saying. The towelettes are dampened adequately all the way through and are nice and soft; however, there is an unsettling tingling sensation when first applied to the skin. This hasn't caused any skin reactions or irritations for me, but I do avoid rubbing these over my eyes as that will sting.

I bought these when there was a 25% off sale at my local pharmacy. However, I wouldn't repurchase just because I find the Simple face wipes more effective while being more gentle on the skin.

Packaging: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Overall: 3/5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

so far i really like these. i bought them without reading reviews because they were the cheapest i could find in the store and i was a bit worried about using them after seeing the rating, but i love them so far.
they got all my makeup off super well and i didn't feel like i had to rub my face extra hard for them to do their job like i've had to with other brands. i did get a minor stinging feeling around my eyes, but my skin there is quite sensitive.
i love the smell and the packaging is great and stops them from drying out like some other apparently resealable brands i've tried.
would definitely repurchase.