Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.2

Who needs bold,fals lashes effect and a little bit of lenght,this is the perfect volume drugstore mascara that Ive tried.
Doesnt smudge,the one that is not waterproof resist on my eyes,under my glasses, all day long.On a hot or cold weather.

on 4/3/2017 5:26:00 PM

Best mascara that gives you length volume without clumps, my fav mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I just bought this for the 2nd time (after trying it a couple yrs back). I like it a lot. It makes my lashes a little thicker than the regular Falsies, but not as long. However, my lashes are a little longer than average, but they're thin as heck. I actually have spaces, so not a nice thick fringe at all unfortunately... W/ out mascara on you can't even see my lashes! That being said, I really like this formula. It delivers nice volume indeed. It also curls my lashes, or rather keeps them curled in a natural (not bent) kind of way. I think it's b/c of the shape of the brush. I've got large almond shaped eyes, so the brush is perfect for reaching the ends. I like that it's buildable too. It can get clumpy if you apply 3 coats, but the volume is excellent. I need mascaras that are on the clumpy side tho for my few lashes lol. Only draw back is, my lashes feel dry and a little crunchy w/ it on.

on 4/7/2016 10:50:00 PM

I haven't tried a ton of mascaras but out of the ones I've tried I like this one the best. I have very fine and sparse eye lashes and this mascara makes them appear fuller and makes them longer! It doesn't flake or clump on me.

on 4/5/2016 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is just a good mascara, nothing more, nothing less.

It gives length, and I like the black color as well. It only does not do that much for volume, and the 'flared look' is also average.

But overall, considering the price, I kind of like it. It can compete with some high-end lenghtening mascara's.

on 3/13/2016 9:35:00 PM

The brush is great covers all the eyelashes with mascara it's does enhance your lashes if you have shot lashs does make your eyes pop out more but don't expect your lashes to be extremely long though if there short.

I really like this product. It is a great price for a product that makes my eye lashes look great.

The first thing I noticed was that this product had a smell... Not sure if I would classify it as good or bad. But if you have a sensitive nose, you might not want to buy this one.

I find it really doesn't do much for my lashes - not much volume nor much length.
It also leads to a lot of fall-out while applying (other mascaras don't leave anything of the sort when applying).

Durability: Seems ok, it has lasted for the times I've worn it (12-hours on average). I'm not an eye-rubber though.

Overall, I wouldn't buy this again - I've tried other pharmacy mascaras at the same price point with better results. I might actually throw this one out before I even get close to finishing it.

on 1/21/2016 7:07:00 PM

Maybelline's first gen The Falsies was the best mascara I used from the drugstore. They keep trying to come out with different "falsies" and this didnt make the cut. The wand is similar to the Mega Plush wand which didn't do much for my lashes.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. It is a dry and light weight formula and it makes my lashes look very long. it is not make them look like falsies per say.
i got this for $4, a great price!

Popular Mascaras