Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

2.8

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 11/12/2012 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this mascara is awful!!! i got it because i was just giving a cheapie a go. its rubbish. i have short straight and thin lashes. this made my lashes stick together and super clumpy. didnt curl or add much volume at all. back to dior show, bobbi brown and YSL i go

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

tested this on one eye vs maybelline mega plush on the other. read my review if you want to hear about that, but I'll review falsies flared here as well. it does open your eye up, and flares at the end if you want it to. but I want thick thick thick lashes and what this does is it coats every lash in a triangular way, so from afar you see many lashes, and when it's dried you do feel every seperated lash. has great curl if you're looking for that. was hard to apply evenly on the bottoms. also falsies flared should be called falsies flakes. flakes and flakes and flakes from this mascara. I really hate that. mega plush has 0 fallout. mega plush may beat lash blast as my favorite mascara. :) falsies flared is definitely never going to be used by me again. there are three versions of falsies, I tried the flared obviously, I actually would like to try the thickening version. there's like an image of a net on it. so interested! but falsies flared is out of here. also when I cried, ALL of this mascara disappeared. and that is the correct word! because I didn't even realize until I was finished cleaning my face. maybelline is just trying to make money on random crapscaras like this. get mega plush if you want heavy from thickness lashes. ironically, falsies flared looks pretty natural to me.

I HATE this product i bought it to try something new and it was the worst thing to do. It flakes off your eyes and makes your eyes hurt very bad. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I bought this on a whim because I needed some mascara. My friend uses the regular falsies and loves it. I saw this and the "flared" part caught my eye, so I bought it.

No bueno!!!

Oh the flakes!! This stuff flakes on me like nobody's business. I've had it on an hour and I am already brushing flakes off my face! I will not be repurchasing. Don't waste your money ladies and gentlemen!

on 5/10/2015 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product started out good and now I really dislike it. The mascara really irritated my eyes. Although it does give some significance in making your lashes have volume and length, I feel for me it wasn't worth it as I picked it all off by the end of the day.
I would have to put on a few layers for it to do something.

It was sooo clumpy and so flakey and gave my lashes that kind of spider-legish look.
Not good! Wouldn't purchase this maybelline product again.

I would highly recommend using the Eye of Horus mascara, as a more natural but still lengthening and volumizing mascara to use.

on 4/1/2015 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I purchased this product for the first time about four or five years ago and I thought it was amazing. It left no clumps and lasted a long time! I lost the mascara and a recently I had bought myself a new one. Unfortunately, the product was not like it was when I bought it the first time. It was really clumpy and just overall horrible! I would not recommend this product at all!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It's alright. It does smudge often and leaves a lot of flakes. I always have to wipe the flakes with my fingers twice a day because they flake so much. They don't even curl my lashes with a curler, probably only the tip ends. 2.9 out of 5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Bought this without properly consulting MUA....needed a mascara, was overwhelmed, took my chances. I wanted to find something a little cheaper than my go-to, L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes.I like thick lashes and thought the brush would deliver, especially since I like curved brushes, but nope. Falsies? Apparently the name refers to its false claims, and not to any similarity to false lashes. Oh and it flakes. And the worst part: the smell! Like when a pen explodes or when red wine goes bad. I can smell it for a long time after I apply it. Might have to return to Beauty Tubes for a few extra bucks.

on 3/21/2012 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't know if it's just my sensitive nose but this stuff smells weird! It kind of smells like flowers, specifically roses. When I first purchased this last year I honestly thought I had a defected one because of the cut in the wand, so I tried it and didn't like it so I threw it away. Now, a year later, I decided to give it another shot and repurchased it. Surprisingly the cut in the wand was NOT a defect, silly me. I still didn't like the smell and it does absolutely nothing for my lashes. This stuff can't hold a curl if it's life depended on it. As soon as I apply it on it quickly weighs down my lashes and has them fall flat.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wa exited when I bought this but then when I curled my eyelashes I put this in and the next thing I know my eyelashes are all straight this also clumps up allot and flakes off...from now on I'm sticking to my Clinique curling mascara