Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

Filtered by age: 44-55
Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

3.1

AQUA/WATER, ORYZA SATIVA CERA/RICE BRAN WAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CANDELILLA CERA/CANDELILLA WAX, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CETYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, PANTOTHENOL, PHENETHYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYETHYLENE, SODIUM LAURETH-12 SULFATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE SIMETHICONE, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TRISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PROPYLPARABEN, RAYON. [ /- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], F.I.L. D46284/2.

on 3/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

I like it far better than I expected from the reviews. No flakes, no clumping, absolutely gives me great volume and curl. Requires a little too much effort to remove and will lose some curl and smudge toward the end of the day, which cost a lippy. I just wish it lengthened too. I haven't used this with a secondary mascara to lengthen yet so I don't know if that will cause clumping, but I need both length and volume so it's not perfect.

Just bought this a few days ago, and I am not a fan. Wish I'd bought it someplace where you can return used cosmetics, because I DO NOT like it. I have the same problems with clumping and flaking that others have noted. If I do one super-light coat immediately upon removing the brush from the tube, I get an okay result on left eye, but the lashes on my right eye always look noticeably shorter. The only "good" thing I can say about it is that, despite the flaking, it has not irritated my very sensitive, contact-lens wearing eyes. The only reason I'm still using it is that I have no other mascara on hand (and I feel guilty about tossing something brand new).

on 1/28/2013 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

While I really dislike the "Falsies" (regular one) and "Falsies Black Drama" they both do nothing for my lashes just like the misnamed "Great Lash" mascara from Maybelline, I really really LOVE The Falsies Flared. I bought it because it was on special for $5.99 and I was pleasantly suprised. It gives great volume, some length (but I prefer volume) and it does not clump, so great definition too. Okay towards the end of the 3 months I do get "mascara dandruff" on my lower lid but not a lot and not enough so that I wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about a year I have tried higher and mascara for volume and seems for the price this is the best so far. But I will continue to search for even a better one but so far this is the best.

This mascara is horrid. I've always hear about spider leg lashes but I've never actually seen anyone in real life have those type of lashes except for Tammie Faye Baker....but I'm talking about real life here. Well I did on wednesday morning at around 5:30 am. I saw this lady with the most fugded up lashes ever!...and she was staring right at me...in the mirror.

on 9/29/2011 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is a nightmare, not only does it flake, but it clumps lashes. If you want to use up the supply make sure you do a second coat of Covergirl volume
express over the falsies it works very well.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find Maybelline mascaras are really hit or miss but I actually like this one. It gives a nice defined lash with some length but I don't really get a lot of volume with it. It doesn't clump and it holds a curl well. I wear this one to work.

***edit***

Some flaking as the formula dried. It's time to replace and I will not repurchase, although I would not mind using it again if there weren't always other options.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara is amazing. It gives me volume, length, and thickness in 2 coats. Unlike some other mascara's it doesn't clump. It seperates each lash to make them look thick. Screw the false eyelash look, this looks way better. Will buy again, though a tad flaky and dry at times..... But you just have to SWIRL (not pump) the wand inside the tube to get more out of each coat.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Did not like this product, it is way too wet. I would rather use the original maybelline in the pink and green package.

on 7/21/2011 8:51:00 PM

This seems no better or worse than Maybelline's other mascaras.