Bourjois Effet 3D Max Lipgloss 64 Framboise ardent

Bourjois Effet 3D Max Lipgloss 64 Framboise ardent

3.5

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This gloss is pigmented, it has a nice fruity scent but I'm not a fan of the spatula applicator, it packs on too much product and I can't even imagine using it without a mirror. The color is a dark orange-red without any glitter in it. The consistency is very glossy/creamy though so I wish the product was available in more interesting shades, if it was I would definitely repurchase. I still prefer the ordinary Bourjois 3D lip glosses though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

ZOMG I'm in love with this gloss. I bought it after reading Lisa Eldridge's top drugstore recommendations. Although she touts Rose Acidule - it was too pale for my pigmented lips, in fact, most of the other shades were. However, this shade is very pretty, think natural flush, and the texture is divine; it's very balmy and moisturising and gives a lovely natural but polished look. I can see this one being very lovely in the Winter when my lips get dryer. My gripes: it's not as pigmented as HE glosses like Lancome, which leave a lovely stain on the lips so it needs touching up frequently but I can live with that for the price. The plastic applicator is just darn weird (but not impossible to work with and you can always just apply it with a lip brush if it bothers you)! There are bound to be people unsure about the price, which is, admittedly, higher than the average drugstore lipgloss but it's totally worth it. The quality is as good as many HE brands I have tried and it's half the price - a bargain in reality. Will I repurchase? Absolutely! Bourjois bring this out in a wider selection of shades pretty please :)

Popular Lip Glosses