Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
Liquid FoundationsHealthy Mix Serum Gel FoundationEnter TitleBourjois Healthy Mix SerumBourjois Healthy Mix Foundation-51 Light Vanilla

4.1

Aqua (water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Panthenol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Silica, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Pantolactone, Punica Granatum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid [+/- May contain: CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77019 (mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77891 (titanium dioxide)] 10BMT001-1]

on 4/17/2017 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really wanted to love this foundation- the finish is beautiful and natural looking- a nice change from my usual full coverage colorstay.
I've tried this out for four days now and the staying power is just not gonna work. In a couple hours the makeup completely disappeared from my nose and chin area. I thought my skin was more on the dry side- but this foundation has made me reconsider... maybe im combo? In anycase, I found it greasy and by the time I get home, Im dying to wash my face. I tried with a primer, but that actually seemed to make things slide around even more. I also set this with a loose powder - which looked good but did nothing to increase its longevity. The scent is nothing to write home about...i am worried it might irritate my sensitive skin fairly soon.
I'm tempted to try the other formulation. i've herad it has a bit more coverage and staying power.
Still on the fence whether I should return this or keep it for days when i'm not gonna be out and about for too long...
I think this would be HG for someone with normal to dry skin who doesn't mind touch ups thoughout the day or doesn't have anything they want to coverup.

I've finally found peace with this foundation.
I don't like really-full coverage foundations, since I don't have acne and I have a normal skin. The only thing that I like to 'cover' is my redness.
It's not thick, it's really really lightweight and it doesn't dry your skin, it is hydrating and leaves you with a smooth finish.
LOVE this!

on 4/4/2017 4:15:00 AM

I was debating between bb cream and foundation for my occasionally makeup look. Most bb creams contain moisturizer and base so its kinda more healthy for the skin, but less coverage while foundation is able to make a better finish but its heavy and not so beneficial. After so many researches, i decided to purchase this one and i was so glad i did. It contains fruits extract, feels so light on the skin, buildable coverage. I use it daily now after moisturizer and sunscreen, one layer for everyday look, two when i go for more make-up look.

on 3/31/2017 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation sooo much! It is hydrating and yet never greasy and the undertone is the most perfect mach for my skintone. I own the shades 52 and 53 and also 52 of the regular healthy mix. 52 of the regular one is a tad darker than the 52 healthy mix serum - it is basically in the middle of 52 and 53 so I alternate between those three depending on how tan or fair I am.
I have been using healthy mix for close to 8 years and I have never found anything better. 9 out of 10 times I apply it with my fingers, the other times with a beautyblender but honestly the result is more or less the same.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Light to medium coverage, very skin-like finish and the shade Vanilla works for my neutral NW20 skin. If it had more coverage, it might be too warm, but as it is, it blends in and looks very natural. It is lighter in color than Healthy Mix foundation in the same shade name. The texture is, well, serum-like, not thick and creamy or thin and runny. I apply it with a BeautyBlender for a skin-like airbrushed finish. I am a major foundation collector and this is regularly in my favorites.

on 3/8/2017 12:40:00 PM

I have pretty dry skin and this is my go to foundation. It applies effortlessly with fingers so I like it for when I'm in a hurry. As opposed to the Healthy mix foundation ( 2012 formula at least ) this doesn't accentuate my dry patches but the coverage is quite light so I find myself using more to get the effect I want. It won't cover a red nose during winter, for reference :).

The only real downside is the lasting power which isn't great but not terrible considering I never really use powder all-over.

I will repurchase until I find something as convenient to use on the run or when my skin is dryer than usual.

on 3/3/2017 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Oxidises slightly but it's a nice foundatiom. Pleasant scent amd works well on normal-dry skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I so wanted to love this product. I'd heard really great things and it seemed like the perfect everyday option for my very dry skin.

Unfortunately, I didn't like this at all. It seemed to soak into my skin, leaving an uneven minimal coverage. The finish was nice and dewy, but it gave even less coverage than my Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser. However, when I tried to build it up, it looked unnatural and uneven. It's not a foundation that layers well, IMO.

I gave it an extra star for the nice packaging. It's well made and sturdy, and I loved the pump.

I ended up giving my bottle of this away, because I find the Maybelline Fit Me foundation (in the hydrate and smooth version) to be vastly better for my skin than the Healthy Mix. I would try other Bourjois foundations in the future, but I would not repurchase this one.

on 2/11/2017 4:18:00 PM

Only suitable foundation for my skin, highly recommend:)