Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
Liquid FoundationsHealthy Mix Serum Gel FoundationEnter TitleBourjois Healthy Mix SerumBourjois Healthy Mix Foundation-51 Light Vanilla

4.1

Aqua (water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Panthenol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Silica, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Pantolactone, Punica Granatum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid [+/- May contain: CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77019 (mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77891 (titanium dioxide)] 10BMT001-1]

on 12/4/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lightweight, covers well, melds into the skin. Performs like a foundation costing 3x as much...no irritation or pimples...could be hg if not so hard to get...love this!!

on 11/16/2016 5:39:00 PM

This is my all time favorite foundation, been wearing it for years and despite trying out some higher end products I always come back to this. the shades are lovely and neutral (not pinkish like high street foundations tend to be), I use 52 in winter (like MAC NC20 ish) and 53 in summer (like NC25). It has a lovely glowy moisturizing effect and performs like a much higher end foundation (also smells yummy). The coverage is quite sheer and it almost performs like a bb cream so I wouldn't recommend for anyone looking for heavy coverage. I wouldn't recommend to anyone with oily skin either as I do need to blot and my skin is not particularly oily. This is also nice on mature skin, I have gotten my mum hooked on it too!

To Read all 591 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/16/2016 10:38:00 AM

I bought this foundation after seeing Kathleenlights raving about it!
I've been really loving it and reckon it can match up to a lot of high end foundations, such as the nars sheer glow for example.
It's definitely a sheer coverage so not ideal for people with a lot of hyper pigmentation, but I just go in with a bit of concealer for anything that it doesn't cover.
I do have to set this foundation with a bit of powder and a setting spray else it feels a bit tacky and wet to touch.
Also, I went for 52 vanilla thinking that would be a good match for my NC15 skin but it's a tad too dark and has a fairly pinky undertone so wishing I'd gone for the 51!
All in all a great value for money foundation!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this foundation! Until I tried it I always thought I needed a more fuller coverage foundation to even out my skintone but I am very willing to compromise on coverage when this foundation gives the most beautiful and natural looking glow.

I am an NC15 and shade 51 is a good match for me and doesn't seem to oxidise too much. I like to apply it with a beauty blender for maximum glow.

Unfortunately, however, this foundation doesn't last as long as I would like it to. On my combo/oily skin it wears away on problem areas (nose/chin) after about 6 hours. This could probably be helped with a better primer or powder but I would rather not mattify the foundation too much as the glowy finish is so beautiful. So I will go for a different foundation when going out at night or when I need my foundation to really last. For this reason I take away one lippy!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Light coverage, so not the best choice if you're looking for heavy duty, but for little imperfections it's great and boy did I find it easy to get along with this foundation.
Never clogged my pores, stayed on quite well, and with my fixing spray it looked amazing. Yes, it did look a bit flakey on my cheeks, but that's where I put most of my concealer so I can't complain too much.

on 11/5/2016 5:50:00 PM

Unfortunately, this foundation broke me out like crazy. I loved the finish and the colour of this but can't wear it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Really good product! It is very moisturizing, easy apply, last pretty good (not every day)...
It is a sheer foundation, bb cream type. But I like it

on 10/20/2016 4:09:00 AM

I bought this at a whim at boots during a trip to London last year, wanting to pick up some things I can't ordinarily buy and fell in love with it. So much so, that I actually used the entire bottle which is rare for me. I have normal to oily skin with light acne scars and minor discolorations which this covers adequately. I usually prefer more coverage, but this gives such a nice texture and "glow" to my skin. Sometimes, I'll use MUFE full cover concealer on trouble spots and layer this on top (set with copious amounts of powder) to further even things out and give some life and texture back to the skin. As I'm sure others have mentioned, there is a very noticeable fruity scent upon application, but it pretty much dissipates immediately. I wish it was more longwearing, but it's a sacrifice I can accept for how lovely this makes my skin look. It stays reasonably well with some blotting/powdering around mid day, by 20, it is still hanging on but signs of wearing away in the usual spots. If I'm going "out out" I tend to reach for a more longwearing foundation, but this is my go-to for everyday use. Not sure about what the serum part claims to do, but this foundation does not break me out or irritate my skin in any way. I would not recommend if you are very oily, expect very high coverage, or are adverse to fruity scents. Overall, wonderful product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Best drugstore foundation I've ever tried. Colour selection isn't great, not matching my medium tan skin tone perfectly but I managed to make it one by mixing up 2 different shades 55-56. Love the sheer semi-matte finish that actually gives an instant glow to my skin. The only foundation I have that actually looks like skin, and still fading my dark spots, and a good concealer really helpful to cover the imperfections perfectly. Love the packaging, it comes with the pump which I find very handy and no messing up. I have combination oily sensitive skin that is prone to acne, I find myself not breaking out by wearing this - big point there. I often gets oily at the T-zone but a few swipes of loose powder is kinda helpful to control the oil. I don't have a problem to blot my face after 4-5 hours wearing - which is no issue for me. No amount of makeup or skincare could possibly stop the oil production on my face, a fact that I have to accept. I don't have issue with dry patches or anything like that, it's even out my skin tone perfectly. I am a strong believer that a good skincare routine is extremely important if you want your makeup set nicely on your face. Took 1 lippie for the limited color range.

on 10/20/2016 1:12:00 AM

Everything people say about this foundation is true! It's so good! The texture is a smooth creamy gel. It smells like fruit but the smell doesn't linger for long. It covers redness but feels very lightweight. I do get oily if I don't use primer and powder. The color selection is very limited but because they are more in the yellow range, I was able to find one (shade 53) that works for my light-medium Asian skin.