Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
Liquid FoundationsHealthy Mix Serum Gel FoundationEnter TitleBourjois Healthy Mix SerumBourjois Healthy Mix Foundation-51 Light Vanilla

4.1

Aqua (water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Panthenol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Silica, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Pantolactone, Punica Granatum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid [+/- May contain: CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77019 (mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77891 (titanium dioxide)] 10BMT001-1]

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Used to be my fav , but always i get the wrong shade either too light or too dark , but now i know

( yellow tone ) 🤗
Nc30 - shade 53
Nc35 - shade 54
And so on

i buy my bourjois product from lookfantastic.com , prices are great and they offer free delivery , here's code for $$ off | MARYAM-RN |

on 6/5/2017 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Gorgeous foundation I use this all year round. I tend to find the lightest shade (51 Light Vanilla) is a teeny bit dark in winter but I just blend down my neck. Perfect in summer and use Shade 52 (Vanilla) and occasionally 53 (Light Beige) when I am on holiday with a tan. Lovely light texture and feels really light on my skin. Light/Medium natural coverage which is great for my normal/dry skin. Looks like skin and really nice and smooth on the skin. Much better than the Original Healthy Mix foundation which I find is too heavy and accentuates dry spots. I use with the Creamy concealer by bourjois and the healthy mix powder in the TZONE in summer. Absolutely my holy grail foundation and have repurchased time and time again. p.s has the nicest fruit scent to it!!

on 5/30/2017 6:26:00 PM

Looks like skin, prefer this over every other Foundation!

on 5/5/2017 9:09:00 AM

Next to Guerlain Lingerie de Peau, which is in an entirely different ballpark price wise, this is my favorite foundation. I am not a fan of foundation in general, and I don't wear it very often. I really dislike the look of noticeable foundation. I want to look like I'm not wearing anything, but just have a more even skin tone and I certainly hate *feeling* makeup on my skin.

I picked up a bottle of this in Boots on vacation in London because I'd heard so many great things about it and it is so reasonably priced. I'm an NC20 and bought 52 Vanille. Not sure if I picked up the perfect match, but it looks good to me.

I love this foundation because it blends seamlessly and feels weightless. I use my fingers to apply. My freckles and natural skin show through, but it imparts an even, smooth appearance. This is just what I want in a foundation. It also wears well throughout a long day with no retouching of powder, at least in cool weather.

I would love this product even more if it had SPF and was packaged in glass (more glass please, less plastic waste). But the pump dispenser works well and is well made, keeping the product hygienic. I don't think the pump will break of malfunction; it seems to be good quality packaging.

ETA: I see some reviewers with oily skin don't have good luck with this foundation. I'll mention that my skin type is not super dry, but I don't have much oil production going on, so that may make a difference in terms of longevity of wear. I also experience no oxidation of this shade, which is another of my foundation pet peeves.

on 4/29/2017 11:05:00 PM

Great product that blends well and feels light on the skin. Light coverage, but I usually go in with concealer afterwards where I feel I need more coverage.

on 4/17/2017 10:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really wanted to love this foundation- the finish is beautiful and natural looking- a nice change from my usual full coverage colorstay.
I've tried this out for four days now and the staying power is just not gonna work. In a couple hours the makeup completely disappeared from my nose and chin area. I thought my skin was more on the dry side- but this foundation has made me reconsider... maybe im combo? In anycase, I found it greasy and by the time I get home, Im dying to wash my face. I tried with a primer, but that actually seemed to make things slide around even more. I also set this with a loose powder - which looked good but did nothing to increase its longevity. The scent is nothing to write home about...i am worried it might irritate my sensitive skin fairly soon.
I'm tempted to try the other formulation. i've herad it has a bit more coverage and staying power.
Still on the fence whether I should return this or keep it for days when i'm not gonna be out and about for too long...
I think this would be HG for someone with normal to dry skin who doesn't mind touch ups thoughout the day or doesn't have anything they want to coverup.

I've finally found peace with this foundation.
I don't like really-full coverage foundations, since I don't have acne and I have a normal skin. The only thing that I like to 'cover' is my redness.
It's not thick, it's really really lightweight and it doesn't dry your skin, it is hydrating and leaves you with a smooth finish.
LOVE this!

on 4/4/2017 4:15:00 AM

I was debating between bb cream and foundation for my occasionally makeup look. Most bb creams contain moisturizer and base so its kinda more healthy for the skin, but less coverage while foundation is able to make a better finish but its heavy and not so beneficial. After so many researches, i decided to purchase this one and i was so glad i did. It contains fruits extract, feels so light on the skin, buildable coverage. I use it daily now after moisturizer and sunscreen, one layer for everyday look, two when i go for more make-up look.

on 3/31/2017 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation sooo much! It is hydrating and yet never greasy and the undertone is the most perfect mach for my skintone. I own the shades 52 and 53 and also 52 of the regular healthy mix. 52 of the regular one is a tad darker than the 52 healthy mix serum - it is basically in the middle of 52 and 53 so I alternate between those three depending on how tan or fair I am.
I have been using healthy mix for close to 8 years and I have never found anything better. 9 out of 10 times I apply it with my fingers, the other times with a beautyblender but honestly the result is more or less the same.