Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation

4.1

Aqua (water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Panthenol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Silica, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Pantolactone, Punica Granatum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid [+/- May contain: CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77019 (mica), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77891 (titanium dioxide)] 10BMT001-1]

on 7/15/2016 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been a staunch supporter of using BB cream but the white cast that it leaves (due to the SPF included) made me want to look for another type of base for special events and occasions. I was hesitant to try foundation as I knew it was hard to find a good match plus I have oily skin and live in a humid country, so the battle was x2 as hard. However, this healthy mix serum foundation got so many recommendations both online and in real life that I just HAD to try it... and I dare say it's the best makeup purchases I've ever made.

I usually like matte finishes but this foundation made my skin look so glowy and beautiful, plus it is not cakey AT ALL and wears like a second skin. The coverage can be built up to a medium, but with a decent concealer and some powder, your skin can look gorgeous with this. The smell is wonderful too, not too perfume-y and very fruity. And even with my oily face + humid weather, it can last a good 7-8 hours. I love love love it soooo much and I think this may permanently replace be BB cream as my everyday face base.

on 7/5/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry to dry combination skin and this foundation was recommended to me because of its gel based formula. the smell is amazing and the finish is a great glowy satin. I wanted to love it, but the coverage was similar to a Bb cream. Its very sheer and definitely not buildable. Although, It has a great texture and feels beautiful on the skin. I would recommend this product for running errands.

To Read all 561 Reviews, Login or Join

My skin got ITCHY and I broke out so bad even though it's very lightweight (skin-like finish). But I definitely won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I wanted to love this product like everyone else but I'm just ok with it. I love the packaging and how it comes in a pump. I really enjoy the scent as well, smells like a sweet apple. That said, after initial trials I find it kind of drying and it doesn't last that long on my skin, after hour 3 it's very oxidized on my skin and patchy. Really wanted to love this, especially cause I love the smell, alas this is just okay.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My skin is combination - oily. I really like the foundation, the finish is really nice and natural. However, it isnt last long ( probably because my skin type) and the coverage is light - medium. It doesnt cakey if I built it up a few layers. But the price is quite expensive for a drugstore brand, or maybe because I bought it in Switzerland. The color range here is another issue: it is quite limited and too light for my skin. So sometime I mix it with the l'oreal 24h matte to have a better color but the finish is semi matte which I like.

I tried the healthy foundation for oily skin as well and I prefer this one.

Moist and dries over time to a beautiful glowing finish. The texture is light-medium and buildable, so it easily covered an age spot but never looked fake or like a coverup. It is sheer genius. I wore Chanel for 20 years, then IT, Armani, MAC, then Ellis Fass, and tried many others. This makeup is light years better and the cost is shockingly low. I recently swiped Chanel, Bourjois and Fass on my hand to get a magnified look, and this by far covered without creasing and yet remained lightweight and even undetectable from skin, much better than the others. I feel so lucky that my holy grail face makeup is both healthy and inexpensive. I use color 51, a perfect match. I pay $12.00 at lifeandlooks.com.

on 5/17/2016 6:55:00 AM

Two things I hate about this product: it oxidize after an hour and it is not suitable for my Asian skin - I use in shade 53 and it gives me a grey skin after a while. I have tested it for many times and trying with different primer and it still gives me grey toned skin.. Which is weird and I hate. Now I mix this with my KATE bb gel which has yellow toned to it (Japanese sub brand of KANEBO) and the colour look perfect afterwards. I will not repurchase this product although I love their texture. I love their slim pump bottle too, its very nice. If you are curious I guess you can give it a try but please make sure you consider the shade that suits you most.

I love this product!!!!!!
I have been using it for about 2 hrs with the shade 52. I love the natural glow to it but do think it isn't a high coverage foundation. In NZ it is about $40. To be honest I would like to see it a bit cheaper.

Overall all love it β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’”πŸ’—

This is a very good product. The quality is at par with high-end foundations, and at such a good price point.

I use #51.

For reference, I'm a MAC NC20. Chanel VA B10. GA Lasting 4.5.

Very light coverage but extremely buildable. I chose the shade 51 Light Vanilla which is too light for me so I use a darker powder so I match my neck. Best applied with a beauty blender. I wear this to school and find if I haven't blotted by the end of the day it's a slippery mess. If I blot it still ends up like this but not as severe. The smell is pretty strong but I kind of like the smell so it's not a problem for me. Would leave as an option but wouldn't buy again if I had the choice.