CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

Filtered by skin type : Other
CHANEL Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane,Dimethicone, Silica, Ozokerite, Methoxycinnamate, Dimethyl Silylate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbal Palmitate, Glyceryl, Stearate, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, [ /- (May contain)CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 3/27/2017 3:56:00 AM

Amazing product. Impulse buy at airport and will never regret this, ever! Great for contouring and also to add bit of colour in summer. Had people commenting how great I looked, which isn't an every day thing. Excellent value for money as you use very little product each time. Just swirl a brush around and off you go. I have a sensitive skin and had no problem with this. Definitely recommend.

I had tried (& returned another 1 of Chanel's' bronzers [Kyoto]) & this is what I hoped Kyoto would've looked more like. I own Coco Code also which is lovely but it's more of a blushlighter. This bronzer is a dream!! I use a Chanel travel small stipple brush w this. It just blends & melts & in with such amazing ease. This is like goof proof bronzer for dummies if you don't know how to use bron-tour this is your go to. I don't find it too red for contouring. The people at Chanel told me to use this as contour AND bronzer. I asked on the the telephone tips on how to use this. I got this gem from Chanel dot com this is a good value too for how much product you get. I am 20 Beige in Chanel NC20 MAC 2W1 Dawn in Estée Lauder DW this is the perf bronzer for me. This is #downtowntriplecrown #winning

on 1/13/2016 9:51:00 PM

This product is amazing for the winter. I use it as a bronzer to contour my face. It looks so natural and really gives my face some life during the cold winder months. I normally use powder to contour but this makes me glow. I apply it with a dense dome shaped brush. The only bad thing about this product is the price but I feel like it will last a very long time.

Simply AAmazing!! I am NC 40, 42, and I can use this as a foundation! It is not orange, if you are pale, maybe it appears that way on you. To me, its like you just got back from the Bahamas! I have used it by itself, NO powder, & today I used it, then went over top w. Too Faced Born this Way in Golden, Just a little, then a little dab of LM Classic beige...both ways pretty, I honestly think I like it by itslef better for a more Natural sunkissed look. Of course w/ some blush :) When I used it, I just went in a little extra with my contour, which was very subtle, but that is what made it look sooo natural. LOVE IT! I do not think they should go up on the price though, I believe that is what makes most normal average women not buy it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Orange. Orange. Orange.

on 1/23/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Soleil Tan De Chanel, also known by itís other name Bronze Universel, is a cream-based bronzer. The texture of it feels as smooth as butter, and when swiped on my hand it feels slightly gel-like. When I apply and buff this into my cheeks, it blends into a very smooth velvet finish. It blends onto the skin beautifully well Ė unlike other cream products that can just sit on the skin and ruin foundation underneath by causing a Ďholeí, it glides like silk on my cheeks. I would say that the finish of it is satin, almost totally matte but not quite. Oh, and it also has a very fresh scent to it too!

The colour of Soleil Tan De Chanel is a gorgeous golden tan, very warm-based. As Iím medium-skinned, it looks very flattering, but I also put some on my sister, who is paler (NW25) and it looked so good! I obviously use it as a bronzer and also as a contour with a light hand. It does wonders to warm up my complexion, adding a hit of colour and a healthy glow. There is ZERO glitter or shimmer in the bronzer, which is great! You can leave your cheeks with the Soleil Tan De Chanel on, or you can also add highlighter and/or blush over the top without any streaking.

The key I have found to using it for flawless, easy results is to use a synthetic face brush. I dip the brush in the bronzer around 3 times, then start to stipple it on my cheeks. I repeat this method if I want a little bit more colour, stippling and buffing it in gently. Itís easy to get a light or darker look using this method of application. I love to use my Sigma F84 for this purpose (any of the Sigmax HD brushes will work well for application).

Soleil Tan De Chanel is priced at £29, which may seem very expensive, but so worth it, because you get a full 30g or product, considering most bronzers contain only a measly 9g!