3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 days ago

I love this product! I live in a dry climate and need some extra moisture during the winter. I find using this under my moisturizer gives my extra hydration. I would definitely recommend this!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

a month ago

Bought a few on sale to try out. Watery and non-greasy. Skin is ok and hydrated. Heard from my friend that it broke her out, may want to avoid in sensitive skin.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

a month ago

This stuff is horrible! I have sensitive skin and this made me break out. I bought a travel size jar at Dollar General for $7. (I think the normal size jar retails for $16). Anyways, if you have acne or sensitive skin do not buy this product. The only pros is that it smells good and moisturizes.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

a month ago

Pros: Good texture, cute packaging, may be used as primer if you can stand the smell. Cons: Full of silicones, strong chemical smell that stings my eyes, expensive for a drugstore moisturizer. If you have dry skin, this is NOT for you. It did such a poor job at moisturizing my face and I have normal skin! Won't repurchase, won't recommend.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

2 months ago

I read that hyaluronic acid was the best moisturizer ever and my dermatologist had given me a sample of Neutrogena Hydro Boost so I bought the one for extremely dry skin; my skin honestly looks and feels like leather. I also bought the Hydro Boost face wash. I hate both of them. My face is still dry as ever and now it's broken out too. yay.... So, my search for the perfect face wash and moisturizer continues.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

from

2 months ago

Bought this for half price as a cheap alternative to wear around the house when no plans to go anywhere, in case accidental sun exposure. I have to avoid around my eyes as once it gets near my eyes starts streaming cause it to burn. Pros Price High spf Cons Gets greasy when I put the suggested amount Can be irritating on sensitive skin

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

2 months ago

Was recommended this by my derm but I couldn't get over the smell. If anyone remembers the ocean scented Softsoap that was popular in the late 90s all the way up to the 2010s with the little fish in it, well that's exactly what this smells like. Couldn't deal with the smell, the tub, or the way it made my face feel.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Fine

2 months ago

This stuff is amazing! This Awesome Moisturizer applied to the skin instantly drinks it up so quickly and leaves the face feeling super smooth, hydrated and even primed Afterwards. Highly recommend those to try this Product out!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3 months ago

I bought a 15 ml sample which costs around $5. Was happy to try a small sample instead of the larger tub. I have not had luck with neutrogena products in the past but read rave reviews for this . I have used it both in the day and at night. Works wonderfully as a day time moisturiser as it sinks right in and makes the skin feel protected and fresh . Very lightweight and yet when I wash off at the end of the day it’s still around . Hence I feel it has protected my face. I feel it is a little too light for night use and may try out the gel mask for night use instead . the scent is indiscernible, hence its good for people allergic to scents . No breakouts or strange reaction . What I really like is the soft texture , not too watery , absorbent and comfortable .

About reviewer (536 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 months ago

Cerave lotion for face and body broke me out picked this moisturizer upbin a water gel travel size this is my 7 day it gives me a glow. Im 27 people swear im 24. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I have been following dr dray skin care routine on you tube. Edited: this broke me out in cystic painful acne , i believe it is the fragrance. I will give it a 3 due to the beautiful glow it gave me.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29