Uploaded by Aishteru85

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 days ago

Very watery which I get but it would be nice to not feel like my skin is still dry right after. I liked the texture but it did an awful job with moisturizing. Not a fan at all.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

fromLidiag

18 days ago

This product's texture was quite nice and it was cooling on the skin. It also had a slight scent. HOWEVER, it had created white bumps on my face and had broke me out even more and I found that it wasn't moisturising at all. I would definitely not buy this again.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

EyesGreen

1 month ago

I have tried so many brands over the decades and this is not even worth discussing. Aloe vera gel does more for topical hydration.

66, good skin, normal, forehead expression lines and that's it. Under eye area great.

Normally I love Neutrogena - soap is good, Rain Bath Shower Gel is awesome and a staple for years, Sesame Seed Oil is nice.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

1 month ago

I bought the one in the glass bottle. Worst moisturizer ever. Smells like menthol medicine and made me breakout whenever I used. Also made me oilier despite it being a gel formula.

2 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

2 months ago

Wow never had such a bad experience with a moisturizer, this stuff is breaking me out like crazy. It looks like my skin has a problem with some ingredients. Sometimes I feel like a guineapig when I am trying out new skincare products.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

fromkmoo

2 months ago

After hearing rave reviews about the product from people with combination/oily skin, I decided to try it out! The product comes in a large jar; though the packaging is pretty and holds a lot of product, I dislike packaging like this because it is easier for bacteria or contaminants to get into the product, either from the air or from your fingers. It's not the most sanitary. However, the …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

fromgigi3p

2 months ago

Works very well for my oily/combination skin.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 months ago

I'm surprised by all the subpar reviews! I think most of them are due to user error. Firstly, make sure you have the right version that says it's for extra dry skin. Secondly, I learned on twitter from @makeupforWOC that an occlusive moisturizer should be placed on top of this. I also make sure that my skin is damp from a hydrating toner before I apply. I have noticed increased …Read more

7 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3 months ago

I found this moisturiser really good for my combination normal/oily t zone skin. I have tried so many moisturisers but they made my skin too greasy and didn’t absorb so well. I hesitated buying this because of the poor reviews but I decided to try it out anyway and I haven’t looked back. This keeps my skin hydrated, smooth and silky and haven’t experienced any breakouts related to this. I am glad …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

3 months ago

For people that hate this, this shouldn’t be used as a stand alone moisturizer, this should go under your moisturizer and should be applied to wet skin. I find it works really well and keeps my skin hydrated longer, my skin has never looked better.

5 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age25-29