Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gelNeutrogena Hydro Boost water gel Ingredients

3.4

Updated (3/22/2018): Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimenticone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethaqnol, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethiconol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, C12-14 Pareth -12, Sodium Hydroxide, Blue 1

on 4/26/2018 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I usually like to go a bit more in depth with reviews but I think this one can be covered simply by: didn't moisturise, broke me out everywhere.

I did not like this cream. It has too much fragance, and it doesn't feel hydrating or moisturizing at all.
Wouldn't purchase again. I won't even use it.

on 4/16/2018 7:56:00 AM

broke me out the next day. smells fresh. did not moisturize so I went and got the extra dry version. I didnt like that one either. now they r both my hand and neck cream.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Broke me out badly, I hadn’t got pimples this bad in years. Felt more like a silicon based primer that gives your skin that synthetic silk texture than a healthy moisturizer that plumps your skin, which is what I was looking for. Never buying again going to use the rest of the product on my hands and arms.

on 3/3/2018 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have tried so many moisturizers and i could never find one that set will with my skin. I got it cause Allie Glines (youtuber) did a whole video on Allure Winners of 2017. So did bought some of the items she mentioned on her video and this was one of them. This melts into my skin and goes really well with all my foundation that i use. I also use it when going out and no makeup what so ever. And keeps me really moisturize all day , and aim really dry during the winter. I live in Texas (south ) so let see how that tests out with the heat.

on 2/18/2018 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Good basica moisturizer, it sinks well into the skin and does not leave a residue, it did not break mea out and I have acnee prone skin. Goes well under make up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Just bad. Tried a sample of it and of course broke out everywhere (I have severe cystic adult acne and everything breaks me out, and this was still bad). You read hylaronic acid and think moisturizing, but this "moisturizer" is literally just a ton of silicones with a very, very small percentage of hylaronic acid. It's like putting foundation on your face and leaving it there without washing it off (most foundations are silicone based). Ingredients matter, y'all, and silicones are not designed to have any long term moisturizing effects on the skin, but rather act as a barrier between your skin and the elements. That's why this product could have been good if they had combined the silicones with more quality moisturizing ingredients, but as it stands, it's kind of a rip off. Of course it makes your skin feel smooth at first, but it doesn't have any actual moisturizing properties. Save your money.

The jar is pretty, though, and I'm fine with the smell.

on 1/15/2018 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product a few weeks ago after hearing about how moisturizing the product is meant to be, as I have very dry, sensitive skin. I thought this product would be perfect for me. Used product for a week or so with no issues at all. Applied product one evening last week and felt a severe burning sensation, all over my face. My skin then began to feel very tight and painful to touch. One week on and my skin is still incredibly sore with very dry, peeling patches all over my face. It has made me breakout and left my skin feeling worse than before I had started using the product. It has been a more than a week now and I feel I may have to go to the doctor as it doesn't seem to be clearing up at all. I would not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin, it contains silicone and is heavily perfumed. Just wish I had read some reviews before purchasing, hope my skin clears up soon.

This is a no no.

It did moisturize my skin a bit but in return it gave me strange bumps and left a heavy feeling. Definitely stay away if you have sensitive skin.

on 1/2/2018 7:37:00 PM

Non comedogenic and oil free; perfect for oily acne prone skin