Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/15/2013 9:26:00 AM

Hands-down one of my favorite tinted lip balms out there in the market ! It glides on very smoothly on the lips, while adding a subtle hint of colour without ever drying out the lips (if you're looking for pigmentation, then you'll be disappointed!) . Formula wise, it's very smooth...almost buttery I must say, and does not come scented. The shade also doesn't come with any shimmer.

I got this in Pink Blossom which is a pleasant pink hue that I believe would look great on most fair-medium skin tones. This is one of my everyday lip balm, that practically looks great on every kind of makeup, and is appropriate in a work setting as well. My only gripe is that for a lip balm, it's very expensive !

Would be keen to try out the other colours !

on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a cheaper dupe to Fresh's lip balm in Rose (which is too pricey at $22), and this is sort of close. At $7, it's a little pricey for a drugstore balm and comes in a weird cardboard packaging that makes it look twice as big as it is,. The actual balm tube inside is the same size and style as any other chapstick.

The color is a very sheer pink, which is great for me because I have naturally pigmented lips and anything darker would turn red or fuschia. It did give me exactly what I was looking for, which is an even, glossy, my-lips-but-better lip color. It WON'T give anything more than that, so if you're looking for reddish lips, I'd get one of the deeper colors. The moisturizing abilities is average for a balm, nothing amazing but not too shabby, either.

I am taking off a lippie because the smell is TERRIBLE. I'm not sensitive to fragrances but this just smells really strongly of plastic. I don't have any qualms with putting it on my lips but if you're sensitive to scents, I'd stay away.

EDIT: Taking off another lippie because this gets all over the place if you're drinking or eating. Strange, the Fresh balm is a slightly deeper color and doesn't do this. Not a fan, won't repurchase.

on 12/12/2011 2:52:00 PM

I would never buy this again. A JUMBO container which contained a teeny, tiny tube of balm. Talk about consumer deception!!! Shoppers beware, if giving this as a gift. You WILL be dispappointed and so will the person who gets this.

on 6/13/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was such a pleasant surprise! I love the consistency, smell, and color of this lip balm. It gives my lips hydration that lasts and just the perfect hint of color, almost like a pretty sheer pink lipstick.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVEEE THIS PRODUCT! Its so smooth with perfect color, definitely a new favorite!

I like this. The color in the tube is a neutral-leaning towards warm pink. Oh my semi-pigmented lips, it's a nice MLBB pink that is easy to pull off and matches a variety of looks. I'm Asian w/ NC20 skin and it does a good job of brightening There's no shimmer or glitter to the product but it leaves your lips with a pleasant sheen that is not over the top--just healthy looking. The texture of the balm is pretty soft and smooth, not waxy at all like the normal Burt's Bees balm. It comes in a normal lipbalm tube. I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not super moisturizing. It's ok for moisture, but can't beat out old faves like Aquaphor, LUSH Honey Trap and Rosebud Salve. Wear is also not fabulous--about 2 hours max without eating and drinking.

Top Rated Lip Treatments