Uploaded by gnoma

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jun/03/2015

A greyish lilac colour, purchased from Nailpolishcanada.com Was disappointed how purple the polish was - was expecting something more pink-grey. Great colour for spring, though I personally have a colour already similar in my polish stash. Good formula - covers very well in 2 coats.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

Apr/15/2013

Lovely pastel light lavender colour polish. Subtle grey tinge to it. Opaque in 2 coats. Typical great China Glaze polish! Love!

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Sep/06/2012

I love this color!!! It reminds me a lot of OPI Rumples Wiggin. Actually, I purchased this before I could find RW. It certainly did the job! The color is a little pinker and muddier than RW, but I think the formula of LAA is even better! I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed this.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

fromAiglon

Jun/01/2012

This is a very pretty pastel colour! Because I mostly use OPI polishes, it was a bit of an adjustment working with a smaller brush...but it worked out just fine. I had full coverage with two coats. This is a really good colour for spring and summer, it also makes your skin look tanned. The polish showed little cracks on my thumb after 5 days but no chipping at all. I'm very pleased with it!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

Nov/06/2011

I am a big fan of this polish, although the application isn't so great, it's very goopy and thick as often happens with pastels.

Other than the application, it's a gorgeous pastel purple colour that goes with most things.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromVMV

Jun/19/2011

I love this color! I usually don't like much purple colors, but this is so cute.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

May/17/2011

This is a very unique shade of pale lavender with a grey tinge to it. I haven't seen any other color quite like it (although SH Lavender Cloud is like a much lighter version of this) . A color that can be worn in any season. For some reason it seems to chip more quickly than my other ChG's, even with a top coat. I'm not sure why that is but I will continue to use it anyway since …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (591 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/03/2011

This color is a beautiful pastel purple. Its perfect for spring, but I love it all the time. Its lighter than OPI Done Out in Deco and Do You Lilac it. Its really really pastel, but still definitely purple and not white. Its just a really unique color. Of course, since it is a pastel it is a bit thick and not the easiest to apply, but it is absolutely worth it

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool