Inebrya - Ice Cream Dry-T Banana Hair Mask

No Image

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I love this deep conditioner so much. It has moisturised and strengthened my afro hair so much. The smell is amazing. It reminds me of a medicine I used to be given as a child. The price is also amazing as bought the 500ml for £8.50. The only problem I have with this product is that I can't buy it in stores or salons in the UK as it isn't sold here so I have to buy it on eBay. I will repurchase when I finish the tub.

on 7/3/2014 4:35:00 PM

Okay, I cannot BELIEVE this item only costs $10. I bought it on a whim (and because who doesn't love that nostalgic banana medicine smell?) and have absolutely no regrets.

You get a big tub for $10 which is pretty terrific, AND it's a good product. A little goes a long way, and it makes my hair feel so nice.

on 9/2/2013 10:28:00 PM

This is my FAVOURITE hair mask. A little goes a long way. It smells incredible and it's super nourishing. I will put this in my hair and tie it up in a bun while showering and leave it in for a good five minutes and it's so easy to rinse out. Hair feels so soft and easy to brush through. I love,love,love this product.

You get a massive amount of product for under 9 bucks, but that doesn't mean the quality isn't any good, on the contrary, this product is amazing!!! I think it smells divine. It gives my over-processed hair sleek tv hair with a perfect weight to it time and time again without build up. Totally delivers, I just wish it was more wide spread available. I'm an die hard for this one.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is one of the best conditioning treatments for my hair that I've found to date. I bought a 500mL jar for only $8CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. Ice Cream is usually known for their funky hair dyes but this hair treatment was SO moisturizing. No other hair conditioner or treatment makes my hair this soft and the price is so unbelievably good for the amount that you get. The only downside is the jar packaging, which is inconvenient in the shower and the banana scent, which in my opinion, is a bit obnoxious. Other than these very minor flaws, this hair mask is perfect for my coarse, colour-treated hair. I have heard that this mask has a tendency to make fine hair more limp so those of you with fine hair, beware. Otherwise, one of the best drugstore hair products I've ever tried

Popular Hair Treatments