Catrice Eyebrow Set

4.6

on 11/17/2016 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Very inexpensive. For the price it really is a very good product. It last throughout the day even on my oily skin. The product is a little powdery but its low price makes up for it. The product itself also last really long, I've held on to mine for quite some time now. It is also quite hard to find undamaged pieces in store where I am from. Lots of itchy fingers destroying it in the stores.

on 6/22/2016 1:46:00 PM

Very easy to apply, does its job well. The tweezers included were not the best ones I've used, but helpful in an emergency. I liked the brush, even though it was a tad bit small, but still very usable.

on 2/26/2016 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

love it 💝🎁

on 2/25/2016 12:07:00 AM

Absolutely love it. Comes in one universal color, a cool toned taupe. The top one is lighter and looks more natural, and the other is very dark and dramatic. I don't use the tweezers because they're sharp and cut my brows rather then pulling hair. I don't think I'll ever use anything else on my brows.

on 11/28/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

You get so much out of this product it's ridiculous.

First of all, two shades that are ash browns, perfect for my black hair. Looks super natural. The shades seem bottomless, I've had this for like year and a half, use it everyday, still can't see the pan. Some sort of magic I guess.

Then there's a mirror and a little drawer with a mini fricking brush that has a spoolie and an angled brush + tiny cute tweezers! What more could you possibly want out of a brow product oh my god

on 7/8/2015 9:39:00 PM

I have bought this twice. Catrice has to be my favourite drug store brand. The quality of this is super! It's the perfect colour, I have dark hair but use the lighter colour in the compact. Much better than a few of the more expensive brow products I have dabbled in. It comes with a little brush to sweep and the other end to draw, and features a cute mini tweezers too.

on 8/10/2014 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I only use the lighter colour and my brows are medium brown and very cool toned. Only if I'm going for a very dramatic look with dark eyebrows, I will use some of the dark colour, too. I like the colour and it's easy to apply. It even has a little brush and tweezers and a mirrow. Sadly, my old one broke, the lid came of, so the packaging isn't that sturdy. The price is pretty normal for a cheaper drugstore brand.
I would repurchase it again and again, but I think it'll last a long time.

Tip: This product is propably better for people with medium to dark brows.

Ive blonde hair and i find it isnt too dark but is buildable to dark haired people perfect for blondes ! Lasts ages defo try it

I love this product! It is so affordable! It is about 8SGD and it comes with 2 different colors, 1 brush and a tweezers. And it lasted the entire day! Good quality and good price! I've tried different eyebrow kit and they usually do not last very long because I am one of those unfortunate ones that do not have many hairs on my brows so if I do not draw my brows, they are basically invisible. But other products that I've use, will slipped off within 2 hours after I apply so it is kinda useless. But this don't! So I LOVE IT VERY MUCH. I like the packaging too but probably I was too rough and the broke the casing. But overall, this is an excellent product!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product!
The packaging is sturdy and neat. I love the mini tweezers that come with this!
This is the only eyebrow product I've been able to find that doesn't have a red undertone to it. The shades are cool and perfect to fill in my dark brown eyebrows - I use the lighter shade for the entire brow and then the darker shade for any areas that need more definition, like the sparser outer ends of my brows.
I would definitely recommend this product and would repurchase this (although it seems like my current one will last forever!).

Popular Brows Products