4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

this eyebrow set is very easy to use and longlasting. you get 2 eyebrow shades in the packaging - 1 a darker shade, 1 a lighter one. both don't have that dreaded red undertone in it. they're more neutral brown shades, which i love. the set also comes with a flat-tipped tweezer and a spoolie/brush combination. it comes in a sleek black square-shaped packaging. very convenient for traveling and for carrying around in your purse. for such a cheap price, this is amazing. been enjoying using it for everyday use.

About reviewer (461 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2 years ago

I love this product! I have repurchased it 3 times and I think I'll continue using it as long as they keep making it! The only downside is the packaging. Every single one I bought has broken. There is a small mirror included and a pair of small tweezers and a double sided brush with a slanted brush on one side and a tiny spooly on the other. But the product inside this flimsy packaging is great! I use the lighter shade which is a cool toned taupe, it looks very natural on. Darker shade is a bit warmer. The product will last you a long time. I use it before I set my makeup with powder so it sticks better to my eyebrows. A tad bit powdery, but nonetheless amazing product.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

3 years ago

Very inexpensive. For the price it really is a very good product. It last throughout the day even on my oily skin. The product is a little powdery but its low price makes up for it. The product itself also last really long, I've held on to mine for quite some time now. It is also quite hard to find undamaged pieces in store where I am from. Lots of itchy fingers destroying it in the stores.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Very easy to apply, does its job well. The tweezers included were not the best ones I've used, but helpful in an emergency. I liked the brush, even though it was a tad bit small, but still very usable.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
from

love it ????????

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBrown

4 years ago

Absolutely love it. Comes in one universal color, a cool toned taupe. The top one is lighter and looks more natural, and the other is very dark and dramatic. I don't use the tweezers because they're sharp and cut my brows rather then pulling hair. I don't think I'll ever use anything else on my brows.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

You get so much out of this product it's ridiculous. First of all, two shades that are ash browns, perfect for my black hair. Looks super natural. The shades seem bottomless, I've had this for like year and a half, use it everyday, still can't see the pan. Some sort of magic I guess. Then there's a mirror and a little drawer with a mini fricking brush that has a spoolie and an angled brush + tiny cute tweezers! What more could you possibly want out of a brow product oh my god

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I have bought this twice. Catrice has to be my favourite drug store brand. The quality of this is super! It's the perfect colour, I have dark hair but use the lighter colour in the compact. Much better than a few of the more expensive brow products I have dabbled in. It comes with a little brush to sweep and the other end to draw, and features a cute mini tweezers too.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I only use the lighter colour and my brows are medium brown and very cool toned. Only if I'm going for a very dramatic look with dark eyebrows, I will use some of the dark colour, too. I like the colour and it's easy to apply. It even has a little brush and tweezers and a mirrow. Sadly, my old one broke, the lid came of, so the packaging isn't that sturdy. The price is pretty normal for a cheaper drugstore brand. I would repurchase it again and again, but I think it'll last a long time. Tip: This product is propably better for people with medium to dark brows.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Ive blonde hair and i find it isnt too dark but is buildable to dark haired people perfect for blondes ! Lasts ages defo try it

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium