3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I really liked this body wash! To me it smelled like those mallowcreme candies in the shape of cupid that you can get at Valentine's Day. Yummmm.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I actually love this body wash a lot. I saw it at CVS and passed. Then I was back another time and it was on sale so I picked it up. Now I use a Japanese Salux so I cannot attest to what the beads do because the salux is so nice and scrubby. I add my soap and lather it up and it is the softest,creamy, non drying lather. It is like creamy strawberry smelling goodness! It doesn't strip your skin and the scent is a very light strawberry nothing over powering or sickly sweet. Kinda reminds me of my Strawberry Shortcake doll as a kid:) I have had no adverse reaction and I have really sensitive skin. For the Spring/Summer this is going to be fantastic and one of my go to body washes. I love that I can shave with it and it doesn't clog my razor. For me this is a great product because it is so reasonable, smells great, leaves my skin soft, and does a great job at not stripping the skin. Plus the scent isn't overbearing or cloying! So that's important because too sweet isn't my thing, but this is just right for a fruity scent to me. Recommended!

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

awesome its a little thick when u use it almost like glue lol but I love the smell

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

7 years ago

Saw this on sale at Walgreens and had to have it. I love strawberry scented items and this was nice. It has a scent that reminds me of the Hershey strawberry syrup I used to pour into my milk when I was a kid, but much fainter. I wish it was stronger. The beads are sparse but you can use it with a wash cloth or loofah to get more exfoliation. I also think you have to be careful about rinsing really well with this. Plus the scent fades quickly from my skin. I would buy this again if it was on sale. Other than that I thought this was an average body wash.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

Lathers well. Smells good. Doesn't dry out my skin. I can't speak for the exfoliating since I use a Korean wash cloth, but it didn't seem to have that many beads in it. Wish the scent was stronger. I picked this up at Wags on sale for $1.50 after coupons.

About reviewer (3510 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

why too many bad review??? i like this soap!! the smells soooo great, it makes my skin feel sexy and smooth.. love it!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

What the hell MUA? Why you hate everything I love? Well the last three reviewers all had allergic reactions and that sucks! I have crazy sensitive skin though and haven't had any issues so go figure! Goes to show how random reactions to things can be. This has been one of my favorite body washes for months now. It has this great strawberry scent that isn't quite fresh strawberries but isn't that gross fake strawberry candy smell either. It reminds me of strawberry koolaid or strawberry jello. I have loved using it in winter when I really need a nice sunshiney summery feeling. The scrubby bits do nothing, as with most body washes. But this lathers really well and feels quite moisturizing which is nice. But for the most part, I just buy this for the scent.

About reviewer (1113 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesOther

2.0

9 years ago

This product made me feel slimy. It literally put a film on my skin and made me itch so bad. This was very moisturizing, but I think it's maybe too moisturizing. It didn't make me feel clean or refreshed. I like the smell, but I think it smells artificial. I will never repurchase this.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0
from

9 years ago

I thought this soap was ok at first until I broke out in a rash!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrunette

1.0
from

9 years ago

Broke me out in itchy hives all over my back and arms.....i never get hives..this product is terrible (it has a great smell though which is why i bought it in the first place)....do not recommend

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium