3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

First sniff: Lingonberry! Swedish forest in the late summer, family picking berries to make jam and lemonade. Poor me sitting at the kitchen table over buckets of berries, rinsing and cleaning for hours.... Scents always take me traveling in time and I quickly have a scene in my head....sorry about the rambling! But that was the exact same smell!! That quickly disappeared though. After five minutes a sweeter fruity aroma, and got a bit heavy, but that strangely went away and it actually lightened up when the basenotes got in the match. Orchid might be in there, but I really can't get my head around what orchids are supposed to smell. It is a pleasant scent, and as an evening fragrance, absolutely! Not two nights in a row, though. It sits well, and it is certainly noticeable for others. The price is reasonable, and the bottle and packaging very nice! Remember if you try it on, let it sit in peace, don't rub, and wait at least 20-30 minutes until you decide. It changed very much, and more than once!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I bought this perfume elsewhere, I did a blind buy! Never smelled it before, so took a chance at it. What can I say, I'm in love! It had a dark elegant yet fruity smell, almost hard to explain . I put it on my shirt yesterday and I can still smell it today! My fiance loves it too. Its perfect! On my skin it gives off a seductive, fruity scent. I'm in my 20's. Its not too teen smelling nor old lady musky, will be my go to perfume.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

4 years ago

Tried this on at the store and it gave me a headache. I didn't think there was anything special about this perfume. Nice packaging though.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0

4 years ago

This to me smells very adult & expensive lol! definitely a special occassion type scent. I love the bottle,.reminds me of a grenade

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Was on the hunt for a new winter scent. I'm originally a Chloe girl but as I'm getting older, I want something that doesn't smell too sweet and innocent. I usually test out perfumes by rubbing a bit on myself then waking around the mall. I ended up testing 4 scents and kept coming back to this one. It smelled exactly like what I was looking for: strong, confident and sexy!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Other

4 years ago

This perfume is great for any occasion. The scent is not incredibly overwhelming like most designer scents. You can wear it to a nice dinner or just for a quick trip to the grocery store. It's a bit musky when you first spray it on, but after a couple of minutes that will diminish.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

I did this as a blind buy on Macys.com (just a whim!) rollerball & I love this. I don't normally do that many chypres but this has toffee in it kinda like Prada Candy hit me in a way. I did smell a Family Dollar "version" which was hella sour & gross nasty so unlike the real Jimmy Choo. JC smells lux & expensive to me $25 for a rollerball is kind of well, not cheap imo not the most expensive but not VS or bath&bodyworks yanno. I love when a blind buy turns out to be ...fave thing all month...!! :) perfumes I normally like are basically mainly every day I wear anything VS; also Bath&bodyworks, anything vanilla, Youth Dew, Dior Addict, Jovan Musk, Bonne Bell Skin Musk, Paris Hilton (so as you can see my taste is "eclectic" lol) but my main fragrances are VS.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

Obsessed isn't even the word! It's rich, confident, and sophisticated. The longevity and sillage are both awesome; I can still smell the scent on my wrists the next day. It's sweet but in a soft and earthy way that makes it different than the typical gourmand or floral. I'm not usually into florals but the green notes and the orchid really blend well with the toffee so it's sweet but also fresh with a very slight hint of fruity. It's feminine and a little flirty. I originally bought this because I read that it's a good fall scent, but honestly I could see me wearing this just about all the time besides the hot and humid summer days. I think the notes just really play well together and I can't stop smelling my wrists.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Jimmy Choo edp is a gorgeous scent that has character and is intriguing. It has many phases so you keep on smelling different notes at different times. I get the pear, toffee, patchoulli, orchid. It remains fresh and it stays on for long. For me soo far it's the most complimented scent. Really really love this.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

This is the scent of a GROWN WOMAN. And I really do mean that. LOL It's a very long-lasting, fierce scent. Easily can become anyone's favorite parfum to spritz on before heading to a classy restaurant or to a nightclub.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium