Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.3

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 10/14/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best value for your money.

I have the brown one and I use it to line my eye lids smudging the product a little for a more natural finish.

It holds up pretty well.

on 4/5/2015 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

These are really iconic for me. I started buying these when I was in junior high school, along with the lip liners, of course. Can't beat 99 cents with a stick. I remember my older sisters would use the little red Maybelline brow pencils as eyeliner, and would soften them with lighters. Um, no thanks. Didn't have to soften these. They worked great as-is. And still do. They aren't the longest lasting eyeliners, but I like to augment them with eyeshadows which change the color and set them to last all day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this because i was broke and needed eyeliner. It is very pigmented and you can make a thick line with it

I was afraid it wasnt even gonna show up or tug at my eyelid too much.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I USE THIS AS A BROW PENCIL! (I have used the white pencil as an eyeliner and I like it as well)

This pencil is Taupe is my holy grail brow pencil! I have been using this for years and I've lost count on how many times I've repurchased it. The pencil has a weird waxy consistency that is perfect for keeping your brows in place. I have out of control eye brows and this tames them right up. (I would recommend that you use a spoolie to blend out some of the product if you feel it doesn't look even.)

I would recommend these as a brow pencil to anyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been buying this product for over 2 years now. It's amazing! My sister, my friend, and I have been using it ever since I brought it to gym one day and re-applied it over my other (not very long lasting) eyeliner. I was so shocked to see how well it stayed on! This is avaliable at my Dollar General for $0.99! That's dirt cheap.

The only thing I wished this eyeliner didn't do was smear. I usually get a black line/smear under my eye at the end of the day. It stays on every well though! In my gym class we usually run a couple miles, do some sit-ups, push-ups, squat thrusts, etc. I went into the girls locker room and this stayed on through my constant sweating! The girls in my locker room use this, too. It's the best, ever.

If you're looking for a dirt cheap, bold black eyeliner, I suggest you get this! I probably have bought at least 4 of these already. I have a brand new one (for a back-up) and after I sharpen this is gets really small (I usually take that one with me in my binder at school). It's perfert. NEVER EVER, and I mean NEVEr get rid of this product! One of my best buys ever!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this eyeliner and loved it! I have brown eyes so it realy made them POP ;) the only thing about it is that it smudges sometimes.I suggest not the kind of brand if your eyes tear up easily.Overall its realy good the price is awesome and depending on your eye color it will make them say 'LOOK AT ME!'

Video Reviews & Tutorials