Lioele Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lioele  Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)
Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)Water Drop BB (SPF 27 / PA++)

4.2

Water,Phenyl Trimethicone,Titanium Dioxide,Cyclopentasiloxane,Alcohol Denat,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor,Talc,PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,CI 77492,Sodium Citrate,Methylparaben,Chlorphenesin,Butylparaben,C I77491,C I77499,Fragrance,Cyclomethicone,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Disodium EDTA,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide ,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate ,Hexyl Laurate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract ,Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract ,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract ,Citric Acid

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Water Drop BB adds a bit of moisture, sun protection and color to my face on light makeup days. I find the one shade to be slightly dark except in summertime, so I would appreciate a lighter option. The price is very reasonable for the 50 ml tube, but I would like to be able to purchase a 25 ml tube more frequently as I don't see an expiration date on the tube. Overall a very nice natural product for those times you don't want or need anything more.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So this BB cream is good overall but I have a few quirks with it. I think I could find a better one out there. I have really dry skin, and it's quite pale. The term water drop on this product had me thinking, "dewy" "hydrating" and it didn't really meet my expectations in that department. The color was perfect though. I found it thick and even though the water droplets formed while I applied it, it didn't really enhance the experience, and I found it a little hard to blend. I moisturized before application.

The nice thing is though that even though this didn't make me dewy like I hoped for, it also didn't make any dry patches worse. My skin looked good, and even, but I was really matte. The upside is on a warmer day I didn't even see any oil or if I sweat a bit, it didn't break up on the skin. The price is good at $22 dollars, and the product is also good, I personally need more hydration, maybe in the summer when it's hellish hot and humid, I will reach for this, until then....the Skin 79 BB gold, is great,....I'm also trying a couple others.

on 7/4/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Really good BB cream! Great for very fair complected people. My skin is basically the lightest color available in human skin (go figure, I'm Scottish) and this really matched my skin color, which is extremely difficult to find in foundations and BB creams! It really moisturized my normally oily skin and helped control the oil, and it had such nice coverage that it covered my acne nicely and really blended well. I really like the packaging as well, it's very cute, and it's a different BB cream in comparison to others I have used. It seems to have quality ingredients, and didn't bother my often sensitive skin a bit. I think I'm hooked, and I will definitely be buying it again!!!

on 1/20/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I liked the product overall, but I don't see the point why people hyped so much.

on 12/14/2012 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am not blown away but I am not completely annoyed with this product either. I see this more as a traditional western tinted moisturizer of decent quality at a decent price rather than a Korean BB cream. As a tinted moisturizer it is great, as a BB cream I am not overly impressed.
- Spreads like a dream, unlike other BB creams I have encountered
- Very light coverage, I would liken the coverage to that of a Western tinted moisturizer. In fact, this quite reminds me of my once beloved (but no longer sold in Canada) Cover Girl Smoothers tinted moisturizer, without the dewy finish (which I liked but its just a personal preference).
- Colour seems too dark for my complexion upon first application. I am of Scottish/Irish decent and typically avoid the sun - it is also winter right now. I am pretty freaking pasty. After about ten minutes it oxidizes and lightens up a bit, but still seems a tad too dark for my colouring - I think I can get away with it though.
- No gray cast!
- Lovely but not overpowering smell (ahem, Missha).
- Does not seem to minimize my pores like other BBs do.
- I swear this picks up on dry patches and accentuates them. For something called Water Drop, I expected this to be more moisturizing.
- Decent SPF
- Oil free and has not broken me out!
- Nice smooth, dry texture once it has oxidizes so it does not easily transfer on to clothes which is nice.
- No sheen, shine, sparkle or dewiness that my eyes can detect, not unnaturally matte either.
- Lasts decently in cold weather, I would say up to about six hours. In hot temperatures I doubt this would last more than three hours given it is so thin.
- No skin benefiting properties such as wrinkle care, and no whitening abilities like other BBs - which is why I have problems comparing with other BBs, it simply is not in the same category in my eyes.

All and all I think this is an okay product. I would have loved it when I was younger and had better skin (say in high school) for its light coverage and finish. I am older now however and have more skin flaws, redness and larger pores. While this more or less evens out my skin I have had other BBs which I have been more pleased with. I think I want to try Etude House's Precious Minerals BB as it too is oil free but apparently leaves a nice glow, as well as coming in a variety of skin tones. I will be ordering a tube once this Water Drop runs out. I will continue to use my Water Drop for casual days when I am running errands and such, but it wont be my go-to when I want great looking skin - Missha's Perfect Cover is currently my go to for that purpose. The Skin79 Gold VIP I ordered just arrived today, so I will be giving that BB a whirl next.

on 11/26/2012 3:09:00 PM

This product was nice. It was quite sheer, but I wanted that as I prefer to look as natural as possible. This makeup didn't feel cakey, was quite moisturising and didn't make me break out or anything. It's a little hard to apply as the water droplets mean the pigment spreads all over the place instead of a targeted area.
BUT. I have pale skin and I buy korean bb cremes and the foundations etc in my own country all have an orange tone no matter what. So I was very dissapointed to see this bb creme is even more orange than one of my own normal foundations! I was very dissapointed because I can't use it anymore :( But it was a good product despite the colour...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Cannot express in words how much I love this BB cream! It's the perfect amount of coverage and blends well with my skintone. This Bb cream looks grey when it's out on your hand but t blends in well! There is a very nice cool feeling to the skin. Try it out it's worth the price! I'll repurchase this soon, I'm running out!

on 10/1/2012 1:29:00 PM

I enjoy this BB Cream, but it does not give me much coverage at all! I always mix it with a thicker, more full-coverage BB Cream when I use this. It is cooling on the skin, but for some reason I feel like my skin has gotten used to the cool feeling so it doesn't feel like anything anymore! Not sure if it's worth the price.

on 5/2/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this bb cream! It suits perfectly with my skin tone and I don't have to apply layers of moisturizer, sunscreen, etc. It also has pretty good oil control, perfect for summer use.

I bought mine at www.skinluxx.com (cheapest I could find online) with three free samples!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I first bought a sample set and I loved this product so much I went to buy the original version.
I have dry sensitive skin and this works great for me. It's moisturizing and not oily. The bb cream blends into my skin like a dream and gives me glowing skin. It also smells refreshing.
The coverage isn't super good though as it cant cover my dark circles, but it does a pretty decent job covering pores.
People have been telling me my skin looks awesome when I have this on. The bb cream is a bit on the light side so I think it suits pale ladies more.

(skin: NC20/ Bobbi brown concealer in ivory)