SKII Cellumination Deep Surge

SKII Cellumination Deep Surge
Cellumination Deep Surge

on 11/18/2015 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I've been using this moisturiser for 3 years now, it is the lightest and most suitable moisturiser for my skin, I never experience breakout ever since I use this.

I use it as my night cream along with other products from the same line. I prefer a light moisturiser because I can put more essences on my skin and with all the essences along with this moisturiser, it doesn't leave my face feeling oily and doesn't clog up my pores. It is a very god product for layering, easily absorbed into the skin as well.

This cream also gives a very illuminating effect for my skin, it also evens out uneven skin tone.

After using this moisturiser, I never want to switch to another because I have sensitive skin, any product thicker will cause breakouts and clog pores for me.

As for the packing, it is in tub form, you can use a spatula to scoop it up to prevent contamination. Not very convenient to use, but bottle is very pretty.

In Singapore, over the beauty counters, it is SGD299. Sometimes they have sets that you can buy alongside with other products making it more affordable!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

NICE smells than the miracle water of course. Lol
and moist my skin totally love this products. it works very well with the miracle water one.
The price of course too pricey for me, because it just moisturizer. Actually so many good products also compared to this one (cheaper than skii moisturizer) but I don't know why Still i purchase this one than others. Lol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using SK-II for almost 2 years, and of all the SK-II product, Cellumination line are total let down for me. This cellumination essence and cream, the packaging is beautiful, but the product somehow rubs together on my skin, and ball into white particles like eraser. It would NOT absord into skin. The more I rub the product, the more it clings to each other, and makes my skin look like im peeling off a mask. I have used the product right after cleansing, right after exfoliating, still the product clings to each other and leaves my skin with what only looks like peel off mask debris. I still love all the other SK-II products. I LOVE their clear lotion, FTE, signs cream, oil cleanser and creamy cleanser, signs eyecream, and whitening source essence. This is really beautiful, clear greenish gel-cream, but i'll just stick to my regular signs cream. Only Cellumination is fail for SK-II for me.

on 2/26/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I love this moisturizer!

When I visited the SK-II store in Japan and got into the skincare, I was originally recommended another moisturizer. When I was checking out, the SA realized that she was sold out of that particular moisturizer (and I don't even remember which one it was!) and decided to give me this one to try out.

I am so glad she did! Because of all of the other skin care products that I had tried out, my skin, my cheeks in particular, were very dry. Not peeling dry, but no matter what moisturizer I tried, they would still be dry.

After using this during the day and the Skin Signature cream at night...my face was no longer dry. AFTER ONE USE.

I definitely recommend this moisturizer. I have combination skin, and even though my cheeks are better, this is not oily one bit.

Try it out! If you have super dry skin though, this probably won't work for you, FYI.

on 10/2/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

UPDATE 01/05/12 - I used up the jar, but switched over to the Skin Signature Cream because the cellumination one started making my skin feel raw especially on the cheeks. I still use the essence with no problems though. I would still recommend this product, especially for drier skintypes. ~~~~I love the subtle rose scent and the consistency - smooth, gel-like, and soaks in immediately without leaving a sticky finish. Deep surge is a fitting name for the cream because it behaves more like a serum, where it feels like it goes deep into the skin instead of being just a surface hydrator. I'm impressed that it feels so light yet hydrates adequately. Even on the drier parts of my face (cheeks, nose, lip areas) which I almost always have to layer another basic moisturizer on top. The cream has a pearlescent gleam to it, so it adds radiance almost immediately to the skin. I've been using the cream for a month now together with the matching essence, and I haven't had skin this luminous...previously I'd have to exfoliate like crazy and apply highlighting products to achieve the same level of radiance. Truly amazing!

on 4/22/2011 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I apply this product after Cellumination Essence. This is a translucent, white gel-like cream which can be used in the day time as it is not greasy, heavy or oily. It has a flowery rose scent which is similar to the Essence, but less strong. Only a small dab is needed as it spreads out quite well. I would say that the product, together with the Cellumination Essence, does help to make skin more glowy and smooth. It took about 2 weeks for me to see some improvement in my skin condition.
Between the Essence and the Deep Surge Cream, I would say the Essence is better if you'd only want to purchase one. I prefer the texture of the Essence as it's hot and humid where I live and the Essence is lighter.

The SK-II Cellumination Deep Surge is a very light weight whitening facial moisturizer/treatment with a gel-liked base. It has a mild fragrance which I find surprising because most SK-II products either stink (like the toner) or has absolutely no scent. I personally think the fragrance is refreshing and quite likable. The gel-liked texture is none greasy but I always end up using more product than other SK-II creams like the Sign Signature because it is absorbed so instantly that I need to dig into the pot.

It is very moisturizing but even though I have oily combination skin, it still leaves my skin a little dry in the winter so for those with dry skin, this may not be the best cream to use during cold weather. As with all SK-II moisturizer, I was told that the product should be thoroughly massaged into the skin. The whitening and regenerative effect is not instantaneous but I have not had any negative reactions so the pot is worth going through before I decide whether or not to repurchase.