3.5

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

7 months ago

Read an online post by a makeup junkie who swore this was a dupe for a Dior lipgloss. I tried it in shade 01 My Pink and in Crystal. Both are barely-there medium pinks but the formula is just not moisturizing enough for me. I found something in it to be slightly irritating, and because it doesn't stay on long, my lips get more irritated as I have to keep reapplying. Sigh. I'm stuck with the high-end stuff.

About reviewer (443 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

I found one of these in Home Bargains for 79p and thought I'd give it a go as i was looking for a new lip balm and had heard good things about this, and it was a lot cheaper than elsewhere. It was in "Holiday Spice" in a yellow tube. I don't know if it is meant to smell and taste of Christmas spices or tropical summer holiday type spices. It does not smell of spice, it smells faintly of furniture polish but in a good way. So far I am very impressed with it. I don't think it would be good for very dry or chapped lips but it would certainly stop your lips getting any drier. It goes on easily and has a slightly oily, waxy texture. It is quite a dark red shade, I would have prefered somehting lighter or clear, you could not wear another lipstick over it. It reminded me of the original Lypsyl. I guess i will use this up but not repurchase because of the colour. The search for the perfect lip balm goes on!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I didn't want to spend another $34 for the Dior lip balms but wanted a pink lip balm. So I bought it in the Baby Lips formula. The colors is rather close to the Dior one, not as moisturizing but color-wise. Love the full cover because the lips balm does not open up in my bag.

About reviewer (1599 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

Oh, Baby Lips. I tried hard to love you. I’ve tried many of these...the clear ‘Quenched’, the Crystal line, the Neon line, ‘Cherry Me’, the bubblegum pink one, the coral orange, the color-changing ‘My Pink’ one...pretty much everything except the medicated line and the peppermint, because I cannot abide menthol or peppermint. I for one don’t mind the ‘childish’ packaging. Come on. It actually looks a lot like the graphic that Stephen Sprouse did for Louis Vuitton back in the day, and those are ‘real’ designers, and those bags sold to adults, so calm down. It’s the formulas I just can’t get behind. These are closer to gloss than balm. They are not waxy or thick, they are EXTREMELY oily/slippery. I don’t mind THAT either, but they’re not very moisturizing and in fact, I think some ingredient common to them all actually makes me DRIER. Some of them are right on the verge of stinging. They must be reapplied frequently, which I wouldn’t mind if they softened and weren’t low-grade irritants. The only one I’ve repurchased is the yellow one and the electro-purple one that both came from the ‘neon’ line. Love the color and shine those two give, in spite of not lasting very long. The other nine or ten I’ve tried can all fall off a cliff. I guess Baby Lips is not for me. It’s too bad; they are easy to find, very inexpensive, and considering how often you have to put it on, it takes a surprisingly long time to use up a whole tube, there’s a lot of product in there. Try it if you don’t have sensitive skin and you don’t mind an oily-type ‘balm’.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

I really love these balms ! Not only are they cute and come in a variety of shades and flavors but they are very hydrating as well ! They work great on top of lipliner too. They leave the lips shiny and moisturized. They last a fairly decent amount of time and you have to reapply throughout the day (it's only lip balm after all !) As a person who doesnt like the feel of lipgloss this is a great alternative. I own Peach Kiss and Chocolate Kiss and I plan on getting more.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

a year ago

Rarely have I had a more useless lip balm. Color? Zero. Moisturizing? Hardly. Cute? Yes. But utterly useless.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

a year ago

I found these pretty hydrating. I love that they packaging is like a lip stick and turns up that way. The colored ones leave a subtle colored sheen on the lips. More like a stain than a lipstick.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I have the blue one with pink writing (hydrate) and this is the only lipbalm that I have ever tried that actually works, which says a lot, since i've tried maybe 40 different lipbalms. The packaging is cute, maybe a bit childish. It doesnt smell or taste like anything, it stays on long, it really hydrates, it lasts a very long time since you don't have to re-apply all the time. The price is great also! I would highly recommend.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

I tried Baby Lips a few years ago and forgot how much I hated it until I mistakenly purchased it again during a bug 2 get 1 free (mix and match products at Walgreens). It went on smooth but after a few minutes it made my lips more dry and chapped than before. At this point, I’d rather wear Vaseline before putting this on again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

The product is pretty cute and colourful but it doesn't really moisturise my lips, in fact it left them feeling worse. Just a sort of greasy layer that sat on lips and vanished pretty quickly.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24