63%
3.9/5
package quality

price range

description

No more basic lip balm. Our exclusive formula moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours. Lips are renewed after 1 week (Based on panelists’ self-evaluations). It's clinical care for baby-soft lips.

ingredients

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

Reviews

Reviews

1.0

5 years ago

Probably one of my least favourite lip balms. I only bought the pink one because I loved the colour. It doesn't moisturize and you have to be extremely careful when applying because if you apply...

About reviewer (548 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

5 years ago

Have repurchased in several colors/flavors, including the basic clear balm. Great color deposit, feels good on lips, inexpensive. Works on top of lip liner, under another lipstick, alone.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

6 years ago

I find these little lip palms to be so cute! I have about three different ones they have a nice subtle flavor and it goes on very tinted sometimes clear and keeps my lips soft all day.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

6 years ago

Once upon a time, I loved them because they were moisturizing, added a hint of colour, some had SPF protection and were affortable. I got pink tones mostly and a green one too. Now, I make my own...

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I absolutely love this lip balm. My lips are never dry when I use this.

SkinDry, Medium

6 years ago

I was so happy to discover Baby Lips. It goes on smooth and I don't have to reapply the entire day. I am a Makeup Artist and use it on the set as well.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown

HairBlond

2.0

6 years ago

So, so drying. Felt nice and smooth going on, but left my lips drier than they were before I applied this product.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

6 years ago

One of my favourite products. It's not sticky and doesn't leave the pigment (what for me is super cool, I can use it alone ot with other lipstick). During the night I usually use oil, but this is...

SkinCombination, Medium

EyesViolet

6 years ago

It Really nice i check many website they all are given good review check it https://www.beautyglitch.com/maybelline-color-show-matte-lipstick/

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

6 years ago

I got a couple of these and while they're really cute and they smell nice - they're not very hydrating. For the price, you can get a better lip balm elsewhere.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

5 years ago

About reviewer (548 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

5 years ago

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

6 years ago

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

6 years ago

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

I absolutely love this lip balm. My lips are never dry when I use this.

SkinDry, Medium