Humphreys lilac witch hazel skin softening facial toner

Humphreys lilac witch hazel skin softening facial toner

Filtered water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, vegetable glycerin, sodium pca, hyaluronic acid, panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), allantoin, extracts of [ arnica montana* (arinica), calendula officinalis* (calendula), camellia sinensis* (white tea), aspalathus linearis (red tea), camellia sinensis (black tea), camellia sinensis (green tea), cucumis sativus (cucumber), carica papaya (papaya), ananas sativus (pineapple), hedychium coronarium (awaphui), ...

on 10/18/2017 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To be honest, I wasn't planning on buying this. I just needed $5.00 to add to my cart so that I got free shipping (shipping would've cost me another $10). Amazing toner for such an affordable price. I paid CA$6.26 on iHerb.com! Okay but enough with the pricing. I use this as a essence because it's alcohol free and contains hyaluronic acid. In my skincare regiment, I wash my face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, followed by Thayer's Alcohol Free Witch Hazel in Lavender (to get rid of any residue) on a cotton pad. Then I use Cosrx AHA 7 whitehead power liquid on a cotton pad. Afterwards I spray Humphrey's Skin Softening Facial Toner (I changed the cap to an jatomizer) and press the product into my skin. While my face is still damp, I apply my Cerave SA Renewing Lotion then spray on some rosewater. I noticed a huge different without Humphrey's Facial Toner; it's like it preps and plumps my skin for proper moisture. My skin has been noticeably softer and brighter that even my coworkers started complimenting me. It smells of light lilac, but not overpowering. I love love love this product and will absolutely keep it in my skincare regiment!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This toner works as a lotion essence because it is moisturing to the skin. Why spend more $$ on korean/asian toners when they are packed with fragrances and a bunch of foreign ingredients? I had to learn my lesson the hard way. It's alcohol free so it wont over dry your skin. I got this toner at swanson vitamins for $4.

on 1/18/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't think of this as a toner -- I use it like a post-cleansing moisture boost because of the hyaluronic acid it contains. While my face is still damp (I feel like this is important when using topical hyaluronic acid), I pool a little into the palm of my hand and just smooth it onto my face with my hands (like a man putting on after-shave). Then, when that is just starting to dry, I put on my oil/moisturizer to seal it in. The usual dry spots on my face are noticeably flakier when I don't use this -- it seems to help prevent my moisturizer from just sitting on top of my skin while it flakes underneath.

It smells really nice too, but the scent fades quickly. It's not going to compete with anything you're wearing.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Overall super toner! Certified Organic Too!
Astringent and refreshing but leaves my skin a little softer and feeling better. Not too harsh with a very light pleasant smell. This toner has some great natural ingredients (no Parabens) - Aloe, Cucumber, B5 and Hyaluronic acid to moisturize & sooth. Natural fruit acids to slightly exfoliate. I love that it has red, black, green tea and turmeric which is good for skin health. This toner did not dry my skin out or make it feel gooey or a filmy on my face. It also helped a little with oil control. If I did not use a cleanser in the morning this toner lifted dirt if any & made my face feel really clean. I have had no bad reactions at all using this toner. Overall I recommend this toner for normal, combo & oily skin individuals. For dry skin it may work for you if you moisturize & it does not have alcohol in it.
Sensitive skin - you may want to test a corner of your face first just to be safe. I will be buying this again. I got it at a health food store Chamberlens here in Fl. for around $6.
Ingredients: Filtered water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, vegetable glycerin, sodium pca, hyaluronic acid, panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), allantoin, extracts of [ arnica montana* (arinica), calendula officinalis* (calendula), camellia sinensis* (white tea), aspalathus linearis (red tea), camellia sinensis (black tea), camellia sinensis (green tea), cucumis sativus (cucumber), carica papaya (papaya), ananas sativus (pineapple), hedychium coronarium (awaphui), althara officianlis (marshmallow) root, dianthus superbus (lilac pink herb), curcuma longa (tumeric)], polysorbate 20, hydrogenated castor oil, phenoxyethanol (rose essence), ethyl hexyl glycerin and fragrance, * certified organic