3.9

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

I bought this perfume without testing it because I found it on sale and I had read the great reviews. This was a huge miss for me. The perfume smells very strongly of soap but there is nothing sweet about it. Even though it was expensive (even on sale) the smell seems cheap and one dimensional. Unfortunately this is probably going in the trash because it smells so bad. I don't even think I can give it to someone as a gift. Just disgusting.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I had to delete my former review as I had written it for another scent. I just got a bottle of this for a very good price at Fragrancenet. I'm so glad I did. I love it. It's perfect for summer, but it's not the same old same old citursy, ozonic, aquatic summer scent I don't mind a bit of citrus as long as it does not become a lemonade. This one has tiare flower, which I adore. On me, it 's not soapy at all. It's elegant, creamy and delicious. And it has a great lasting power. Versace scents are usually a miss for me. But this one is a huge hit.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

I just got Vanitas and I'm in love with it! It's like luxury in a bottle, it has a very elegant and sexy smell. Perfect for summer tim, I will definitely, buy it again. It last about 8h to 10h on me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

3.0

6 years ago

Fresh tropical floral. Slightly soapy mix of Marc Jacobs Daisy and soft white florals, on peppery musk base. After a few minutes sharp fresh sugared lime pops up, its very refreshing and cooling and the effect lasts for some time! Dry-down is a peppery vanilla woods that reminds me of Crystal Noir in parts, but then it unfortunately gives me a headache. A shame as its nice for the first hour or so and other people say they like it. I would say tts a great perfume for hot summer nights if you like heady white florals and like to get noticed. Great lasting power, 6 - 8 hours on me. Top Notes - lime Mid Notes - tiare, freesia Base Notes - tonka, cedar accord

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

I love this light crisp fragrance. Totally freesia queening it initially and then up pops a hint of woody grasses after the first couple of hours. This baby has throw and lasts all day. I have had my bottle for over 2 years and it smells better than ever!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

EyesBlue

2.0

7 years ago

This a nice perfume- pleasant, but generic and boring. I like perfume to have a distinct personality, and this is just far too dull for me. I will not be buying this again, except perhaps as a gift for someone I don't know too well.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Vanitas is very sophisticated and complex. I think it smells very expensive and may be suited for special events and occasions. It does smell like soap, but it is not only that, in fact, it's more. There are other elements to the scent that makes it smell special and luxurious. Meaning, it doesn't just smell clean. It smells very deep, sensual and mysterious. Another thing I find great about this perfume is that it can last for a very long time. The bottle is elegantly fancy and looks like it has gold on it. It is very tasteful and looks as expensive as it smells. Although I love having this perfume in my collection. I don't think I would buy it again because it really isn't my style (though I love it). The scent is very classy and high maintainance while I'm the more natural and free type of person. Please try this perfume. :)

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

8 years ago

Love this one!,very simple, floral and fresh. Smells like a fresh ocean breeze over white flowers on a sun drenched tropical beach. I simply afore this one.....it is very pretty...could be office friendly as well as for parties...it could be worn all year but prefer to wear in warmer weather. This is great. Simple. Basic. Yet really beautiful in a subtle way. Lasting power isn't the best.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I don't know what it is about Versace fragrances they work amazing with my natural oils.. (If that's what it's called) I have been using Versace ever since I can remember. Vanitas is my everyday grown up scent and whenever I wear this tons of people are asking me what I am wearing. I think everyone should own something like this that when you put it on you feel fab!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

I actually received a sample size of this product in the mail today and I'm in love. I was looking to buy a new perfume and I was thinking about maybe getting Gucci Rush. When I smelled this for the first time I instantly adored it. I really, really recommend it. It's very floral, it's very sophisticated and it's just my cup of tea really! The only con is that it's expensive, but most high brand perfumes are, I believe.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure