4.1

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 years ago

I cannot get over the hype of this product nor the five star ratings. Seriously ? I am the mascara queen , to get a top rating for me a mascara has to thicken, lengthen , be buildable and capable of being re-applied without having to remove and begin again , not flake, not run down my face when its windy or a bit hot , be at least slightly tear proof . This fails on all counts - I've wasted a lot of money trying this range and I dont want others to make the same mistake - expensive and poor . You can get better from a supermarket . Avoid .

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

5 years ago

This mascara is not waterproof at all and if you are at all teary-eyed in the morning it smudges like crazy. And it doesn't do anything that my super-cheap ELF or Maybelline mascara can do and by the end of the day it seems to be mostly gone off the ends of my lashes. It is way too expensive to justify repurchase and so I won't be getting it again. I am sticking to drugstore mascara. I just don't think high end mascara is worth it and I buy a lot of high end make up.

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

5 years ago

I was not impressed by this mascara. It didn't give my lashes any more volume than other mascaras which is the purpose I think. It wasn't bad just didn't add much volume or length. I received this in a set. I won't comment on how long it lasted because all mascara melts off quickly on my eyes unless it is the tubing kind. This was just ok nothing to write home about.

About reviewer (247 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3.0

5 years ago

Luckily, I received a deluxe sample size (my favorite way to try products), and this mascara did not blow me away! After application, my lashes were far from "full blown", but the formula is very agreeable in the sense that it applies very easily and neatly, doesn't clump and provides respectable tinting and length. If you're a fan of a more natural look, this would definitely be a great choice, but if you want true volume and length, this mascara is a bit wimpy!

About reviewer (359 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

5 years ago

Got a sample and will purchase the full size. This mascara does what it says. Gives nice volume without being over the top. Great size brush to get in corners and bottom lashes. Texture is creamy not too wet or dry. Doesn't smudge or flake.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

from

5 years ago

I bought a small travel size of this mascara to try it (I've learned)! I am all about mascara, I try different ones every now and then. This one is pretty good. Still better than all the Lancome mascara's (I've tried just about all of them more than once). I gave it a 3 on price only because it is kind of pricey. I also like how it comes off very clean, doesn't dye my under eye skin a black/grey like a lot of mascara's do. I would definitely purchase again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

Got a sample of this from Sephora... Though i like this mascara for an everyday natural look... I cant justify the price tag. Esp when theres many cheaper alternatives. Overall- great product, but not worth the price.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBlack

7 years ago

This mascara gives me a moderate amount of volume, perhaps just slightly less than original DiorShow. It doesn't flake at all on me, even after a 13-hour day, and it doesn't run when I tear up ( allergy eyes), or smudge, even when worn on bottom lashes. The color is black, but not an overly intense black ( like EL Sumptuous). The brush is traditional-bristle-style, not pokey silicone, and is of moderate size. I do have a little bit of trouble getting the tip of the brush onto my outermost upper lashes without hitting the bottom ones.At two months' use, I'm starting to get just a little bit of clumping sometimes at the tips of my lashes. When new, this mascara was not a very wet one, so I feel it's holding up well to near-daily use. Packaging-wise, I really like it. The squared-off edges of the tube make this mascara so easy to grip while juggling a cat in my lap. That's a small detail, but it's little things like that which get me out the door faster in the mornings. Doesn't irritate my contacts. I will repurchase, and I recommend .

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

Laura Mercier's Full Blown Volume is a wonderful mascara, and one of the few department store mascaras I've repurchased over the years. It's easy to apply, never clumps, and is noticeable without appearing overly dramatic. My favorite thing about this mascara is the slight navy blue tint that shows up in natural light. The blue-black color really makes eyes pop in a subtle way. This is a great product for women who prefer a subtle, polished look.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

I got this mascara as a part of my 500point gift at Sephora, and honestly wasn't too excited to try it, I was perfectly happy with my CG Lashblast. Anyways, as fate would have it, I was traveling when I got the Laura Mercier sample-pack and I had forgot my CG Lashblast at home! So I gave it a go. And wow. This stuff is legit. It gives beautiful volume, with a bit of length. Lashes are separated, but not spidery. My favorite thing about this is that, while it is buildable, you get incredible results with very little product. After three or four swipes over my lashes they look like 10 swipes of the CG mascara, only neater!! It can get clumpy as it builds up, but it's really easy to comb out with a lash comb or clean spoolie. I've never been a believer in high end mascara but this is really great, and I will absolutely buy a full size. As far as smudging goes, I have dry eyelids so it wasn't a huge issue. I did get a bit of smudging under my eyes, but it's fairly easy to control with some Painterly paint pot or eyeshadow primer. Only con is that the stopper came out on my deluxe sample size, so the wand got a little product build up on it. I got the stopper back in and everything, but it's still loose and I have to be gentle taking the wand out. As long as the full size doesn't do that I can see myself repurchasing this many times.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24