3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This product is absolutely mediocre in my opinion. It removes average make-up (read: face, eyeshadow), but it absolutely worthless for waterproof mascara or eyeliner. It will remove a small portion of it, but I always still end up with smudges all over my eyes and small bits of mascara on my face. The scent is fine and the packaging is good (buying the pump helps), but I won't be rebuying this. There are so many other micellar waters that work better for removing eye makeup (bioderma sensibo, garnier micellar water). My take: Skip it.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

This is an excellent value for the money. My makeup is wiped clean with just 2 qtips. No irritation, the only problem is I experience a slight stinging if I use too much. I have one in every room, I must have 3 of them.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Full disclosure: I mostly bought this because i am madly in love with the packaging. Unfortunately, this doesn't live up to my expectations. It's a fine, watery, very gentle eyemakeupremover with a pleasant scent that will take of normal mascara, eyeshadow and light coverage face products. I haven't been able to get this to remover gel liners or any kind of waterproof product (I know it's not supposed to remove waterproof products, and I don't blame it). Overall it's a nice product for someone who doesn't wear heavy makeup, but I find that I need something a little stronger. The easiest way to remove mascara with this: wet a cotton ball/pad, lay it on your eye and count to ten, then gently pull the pad downwards. This way the remover has time to dissolve the makeup and you avoid unnessecary pulling and tugging of the lashes.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This takes off stubborn eye makeup for me very well. I have sensitive skin and this feels gentle, no irritation. I used to use a Lancome remover, but it started to irritate my skin. This works better than the Lancome did for me, I only need a little bit of this for it to work. It does have a light smell, nothing strong. Used it at a friend's house and bought it immediately!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

7 years ago

I am incredibly disappointed with this product... This took off for me as much as water does. Origins as a brand really attracts me (love the natural, eco-friendly, plant-based gimmicks) but its just not working for my skin. For reference I have very dry and acne prone skin (the most frustrating combo). Its really not that gentle and I think a drugstore wipe would take more off than this does. This also broke me out with a little milia under my eye.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

Really loved this product. Just finished off a bottle. I will repurchase, but only when I can find a deal. A bit more than I like to pay for eye make up remover. However... this product left my eye area feeling moisturized and clean. I really liked that it didn't irritate my eyes AT ALL. I put some on a cotton ball and it quickly wisps away the days makeup. Easily removed EVERYTHING.... gel liner, paint pots, you name it.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairOther, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

this makeup remover is really good for sensitive skins since the ingredients are natural but i found it didn't remove enough of my makeup. i put it on a cotton pad and it just seemed to kind of smudge and move the makeup around my face without actually removing it, thus making me use about 2-3 more cotton pads to get everything off -even then i woke up to raccoon eyes. also, it's very expensive!! definitely bringing this one back to sephora.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I LOVE this makeup remover! It is oil-free and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. I use this on a lot of my clients, and it has never stung or irritated anyone's skin. It removes EVERYTHING, and is really gentle. What's not to love?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrunette

EyesOther

9 years ago

The Origins Well Off Makeup Remover is a really nice product. In the morning, when I have smudged makeup on, I definitely want to wipe it off with a Q-Tip and this remover. It works flawlessly! But, I will not purchase this again because of the big price on this small product.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 years ago

My favorite eye makeup remover, hands down. Everyone's sensitivity varies but I could dump this stuff directly into my eyes and it would NOT burn or irritate (not recommended, however :p) A generous amount applied to a cotton pad and gently held onto the eyes does the trick even with a fair amount of black eyeliner and mascara on... I usually follow it up with some water on a washcloth to remove the residual makeup, which comes off with no pulling or tugging to tender eye skin..

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair