3.1

$5.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

6 days ago

I use and enjoy both the Matte and Dewy formulas...the Matte in Fall/Winter and the Dewy in Spring/Summer. That might seem backwards, but I prefer a dewy look in the warmer months, and also the Dewy version has SPF, which I want for sunnier months. I use 120 Classic Ivory in both formulas, which is a perfect color match for my fair/light, neutral skin (NW20). This has light to medium coverage, with a natural finish, that is not overly greasy. This is like a BB cream with better coverage, and I can skip moisturizer underneath if I want to, because this does not stick to dry areas at all. I always set this with a powder (NYX Finishing Powder), which helps with my oily t-zone. This smooths over my larger pore areas nicely. I use a flat top brush, so that I can get the most coverage out of this. There is a small amount of fragrance, but I actually enjoy the way this smells, and it disappears once applied. The glass bottle is nice to look at, especially for a drugstore foundation, although I'd rather have a pump. So reasonably priced at $6, and has a ton of shades to choose from. Great everyday foundation! I would repurchase!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Other

10 days ago

I am oily, sweaty skin, I use original version when it first released. This will melt down badly with oily mess and does not stay put on skin with this horrific hot humid weather, oily skin girls stay away from this, it's just for normal to dry skin, use a matte and poreless version instead (all skin type can use it) it's very good and completely different!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

2 months ago

Okay so I bought this foundation to mix with my higher end foundation (urban decay naked) because my higher end foundation is a bit dark for me right now. I bought the lightest shade and threw it in my cart because hey, it was cheap. I’ve used this foundation years ago when I was 17 and didn’t have money for a higher quality foundation because I honestly believe you get what you pay for. I remember the foundation before being way too orange on me, even in the lightest shade they offered, so I stopped buying it. Fast forward now, I’m just using this as a mixer. I like how it adds a dewy finish to my face, coverage is medium but buildable. I think this foundation transfers a lot so I really recommend a setting spray and a good primer underneath it. Honestly for $5 it isn’t too bad. I’m not sure if I would ever wear this alone, maybe on a day where I’m not going anywhere and I want to wear makeup.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 months ago

I tried this foundation back when it was first available. I have combo-oily skin, particularly in my T-zone, and this was a disaster. I loved how it felt on my skin, but hated how it looked. As I've gotten older, my skin has become a little drier. I was browsing the makeup aisle and decided to give this another try. Wow! This foundation makes my skin look beautiful and I love how easy it is to apply and blend. I get light to medium coverage (my preference). It evens out my skin tone and gives it a smooth, luminous look. I use the Fit Me Matte & Poreless powder to set it, and that helps with oil control in my T-zone. If it is warmer outside, I mix this with a little of the same shade in the Matte & Poreless line, and it works great! I personally don't mind the glass bottle, and I like that it is inexpensive and available everywhere. It works better for me now than some expensive foundations I've tried. I'm enjoying using it and recommend it!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

3 months ago

Quite sheer. It is not bad but not the best either. Good for everyday if your into a natural look. Does not last a full day though.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

from

4 months ago

I tried this a long time ago in the matte version and didn't like it because it oxidized a lot, however I haven't experienced that with this foundation. I was initially worried about the shade 110 Porcelain was going to be too dark because of how it looked when I put some on the back of my hand but luckily once it was blended out it was a good match. It is very easy to blend out into the skin it was like butter and looks very natural you can't tell I'm wearing anything. Feels really nice on the skin but I am not fussy about the bottle, I would prefer a pump or something because it is easy to accidentally dump out too much because this is a fairly runny formula. You don't need a lot to fully cover your face, just a small amount is enough. Definitely need to set this because it doesn't dry down at all and will move around if you don't. Looks good with both a sponge and brush, I've been using a brush with this foundation and I like how it looks. Does give a really pretty dewy look without looking greasy or nasty. It is a very comfortable and lightweight foundation that is great for dry skin types and doesn't have any added scents. I recommend using a pore blurring primer underneath, unless you don't mind seeing your pores. Does have a decent amount of shades however a lot of them are on the darker side, not many lighter shades and a lot are more golden or warm toned. The matte version has way more shades which is really annoying. The coverage is medium. This is a pretty good price and is easy to find, almost all drugstores will carry this and does wear nicely all day without separating or looking cakey and dry. I think I found a new favourite because it is truly a hydrating foundation that looks super pretty on the skin and wears great all day without being too light coverage, difficult to use and it is a easy to find foundation.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

4 months ago

I'm a fan of Maybelline foundations(I LOVE Dream Satin Liquid, Dream Liquid Mousse and Dream Satin BB Cream.I also like Superstay foundation) so I had to try this one.I have a difficult skin type which randomly changes from overly dry to combo,slightly oily in my tzone,normal-dry elsewhere,and the words luminous and smooth in this foundation's name were very tempting for me,but unfortunately it's very difficult to find where I live.Fit me Matte and Poreless in tube is all we got here but finally I managed to find a bottle of this one in shade 120 I paid 10 USD for it and it beats a lot of my high-end foundations.shade 120 is darker than my own skin but I prefer darker shades.it looks a lovely medium,olive in it's bottle but doesn't look a true olive on my skin.it's like olive with a very light touch of red if it makes any sense.close to 3W/3D in Loreal True Match but slightly lighter and a bit less golden.anyway,even though I preferred it to be a touch lighter,I'm ok with it's shade as it is It comes in a glass bottle and fortunately comes with a pump unlike the case in most other countries.it's not perfumed and has the natural,chemical scent of foundation but it's not strong and irritating like in WetnWild Photofocus.what I love about it,is that it's very moisturizing.the dry parts of my skin love it and the slightly oily parts don't hate it.I have experienced very few foundations with such a hydrating texture.Bobby Brown Moisture Rich(my HG),Collistar Super Moisturizing foundation and Artdeco Rich Treatment foundation are the only other cases I can name.I don't need to drench my skin in oils and thick,moisturizing creams so that my foundation won't look cakey and flakey.a little bit of a light moisturizer would be enough,or maybe I can even pass that It doesn't exacerbate the dry patches and looks very natural and skin like.has a satin finish when my skin is dry and a dewy finish when it's on it's less dry mood and I love that because there are very few foundations that look dewy on me.coverage is almost medium,comparable to Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation's coverage and it's enough for me as I don't have any acne or pigmentation.but I have to use a concealer for my dark cycles.even though it delivers it's promises about being dewy and suitable for normal to dry skin,it doesn't make my skin look any smoother as it tends to show textures and pores.I haven't tried it with a primer yet so it might fix this problem.it goes on skin a bit darker than what it looks like in the bottle but doesn't oxidize more than that as the day goes on(but there are very rare foundations that oxidize on my skin so I'm not a very reliable source to comment on oxidization )it also didn't cause any breakouts.longevity is moderate.I don't use a primer with it but I powder my tzone,above my lips and under eyes after putting this on(Golden Rose Translucent Loose Powder or Makeup Revolution Banana Powder) and use a fixing spray(Mac Prep&Prime Fix+ or Nyx Dewy) as the final step and it looks nice when I return home after 5,6 hours All in all I really like it,it has some similarities to my HG,Bobby Brown Moisture Rich and now,I can use this one as my daily foundation to save my beloved,discontinued Moisture Rich.I don't think you'd love it as much as I do if you have oily skin,huge pores,acne and/or a lot of texture but make sure to give it a try if you have dry skin and don't use it with a thick,moisturizing cream

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

6 months ago

A hidden gem in my foundation collection. I have bought so many foundations, especially in the last year. I've been going kind of crazy. Buying new foundations when they come out like crazy. For some reason, I dug this out last week. I can't remember why I put it away; probably just because I just keep looking for that next great thing, and I love buying makeup. But this little $7 or whatever it costs foundation is beating out the foundations I have spent $30-$40 dollars on. My skin looks so nice when I wear this. I get a solid high-medium coverage. I apply with a damp Morphe sponge, then apply a light layer of powder to set. I do use a primer, I've used a different one nearly every day, so it works well with many different primers. The staying power of it has been great. I have used a setting spray two of the days, none the rest. Either way, it has been great. I know the lack of a pump is a big turn off for many; I'm not too bothered by it, although it can be a bit hard to get exactly the amount you need. I'm older, though, and I remember well when foundations never came with a pump, so I guess I'm used to it. The colors do not match the Matte+Poreless. I wear 112 in the Matte+Poreless , but 110 in the Dewy+Smooth. Also, there are not as many shades to choose from in the Dewy+Smooth, so that is unfortunate. But the 110 is a perfect shade match for me. I'm loving this very much.

About reviewer (493 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

7 months ago

Neutral beige turns orange

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

8 months ago

Is it me? Or have these shades gotten darker? I used this (115) as a backup foundation, and just bought another bottle as it was on sale at half price, but the colour is so much darker than my previous bottle. Now the hunt is on to see whether I can find a 105 in Australia!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55