3.1

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

This is realllllllllly dewy. If you touch your face, it comes off. Powder is a must have with this foundation. It starts to slide on your face after wearing it for a couple hours. Oxidizes pink on me. It matches my face, but when I look into the car mirror, my neck is a completely different shade than my face. I feel self-conscious wearing this foundation. The matte version is way better in terms of formula.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

Goes on smoothly and not drying at all, with medium coverage. However, the color oxidizes after about half an hour and is a bit too orangey for my pale skin. If your skin is a little darker, this effect may not be as prominent, so try it and see. UPDATE: Still currently my fave makeup after IT! foundation that I'm now using. Increased rating from 3 to four lipsticks.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

2 years ago

I highly recommend this foundation for dry mature skin. For me this works well with or without a primer, use moisturizer then use fingers and don’t set with powder. Stays all day, very natural on my face I am in shade 120 Classic Ivory. 60+ years old! Please Maybelline, do not discontinue!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairGrey, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

This was okay. I bought it because my skin does get dry patches, but I also get oily throughout the day so this foundation does not last and it gets super shiny, but its hydrating, so what do you expect?! The color range isnt the greatest, all the shades in the dewy line seem to run very pink and I need a yellow undertone. I use the matte and poreless version now, and in a shade lighter-porcelain!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Second skin kind of foundation... applies and blends so smoothly...,As another member mentioned, it really does help cover those dark circles to a great extent (considering that it is a foundation).. “220 natural beige” is a perfect match for NC30... I would also like to mention that I am using my MAC Pump with this foundation and it works perfectly, so no bottle/packaging issues here :-)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

from

2 years ago

I have very dry skin and this really impressed me. I have tried many drug store foundations lately and so far this is my favorite. Skin looks nice and it is not drying. Great for us dry skin folks!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairOther

1.0

2 years ago

breaks my skin out....every time. Waste of money.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairGrey

2.0

2 years ago

Okay so yes I would probably buy this product again. Based on the pros I will soon list. A little background on my skin: I am combination skin which is a huge pain in the ASS to find foundation for. I have honestly been on the search for a foundation for about a year now and I have found nothing that is good on my skin. It either clings to dry patches or just smears off my face or gets shiny even after setting it. This foundation looks great on my skin. It doesn’t cling to dry areas, it is light to medium coverage so it covers just enough that It still looks like skin but even. The price is $6 which is amazing and it doesn’t settle into lines. I retouch half way through my day but I do with everything. I set this with mineral veil. The bottle is ridiculously awful however I’ve wasted sooo much product and it does cause me to break out. EDIT: Changed my mind. My break outs got worse, and this make up started to get very oily even when I set it. After about a week of wearing it, I notice it kept separating on my skin too. Not worth it guys. Does not cling to dry areas I will keep that pro I listed. Ive been wearing MAC studio fix fluid foundation for a couple of days now and Im digging it but ill wait another week to review it lol.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

EyesGreen

2 years ago

ok so this is an amazing foundation at a ridiculously good price. first of all. this foundation cost me $8 dollars canadian. that blew my mind. like ive seen fast food sandwiches that cost more. so its ridiculously cheap but does it work? omg yes. this foundation honestly in my opinion is almost if not just as good as my makeup forever foundation, which was a $55 dollar foundation. so it works about as well as a foundation that costs 7x as much as it. but anyway how does it feel? i feel that this is a hydrating foundation but not overly oily, its very easy to spread, it covers dark circles really well, it doesnt get stuck in any fine lines on your face or make dry/patchy areas of skin look worse or more pronounced (a problem i sometimes have with foundations) and it seems to wear really well, i dont look at myself in the mirror at the end of the day to see its all slide off my face. id say its medium to full coverage, although i do find sometimes i have to put quite a bit of product on my face if i do want a more full coverage look. so one thing i do have to mention that i dont like is the bottle, its kind of hard to get product out of and i imagine as i go through more and more of the product this issue wil just be exterbated, but i would say keep in mind this is a $8 foundation so you are kinda getting what you pay for when it comes ot the packaging. so pros and cons: pros: very cheap, but still manages to rival the quality of far more expenisive makeup doesnt irritate sensitive skin unoffensive smell buildable coverage can be used as a replacement for a concealer in a pinch covers blemishes, discoloration and dark circles quite well works really well on dry and flaky skin cons: the bottle it comes in isnt great for fuller coverage you need to use a fair bit of product may of caused a small breakout (this product may not of been the cause of the brreak out tho it may of just been a stress breakout so im going to continue using this foundation and then update my review) so in conclusion!!! its a great foundation that i absolutely would reccomend!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

I have terribly dry but generally good skin (not much to cover up) so I found this foundation to suite me pretty well. Im an nc 30-35 in Mac (depending in the time of year) and the shades 220 and 240 suite me pretty well, alone or mixed together. It stays on well through out the day, doesn't transfer or crease, has medium but build-able coverage and looks incredibly natural. The consistency is a bit runny so its very easy to blend into the skin, even with just my fingers. And because it's runny, it's easy to pour out too much which is why I wish it came with a pump. My mom in her 60s also uses this and she loves it.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm