Chloe Chloe EDT

No Image

4.3

THIS is my signature scent. I could not possibly love it more. I finally discovered this recently after buying at least 50 other perfumes that I like but don't necessarily love. Up until now, my favorite was Dior VINTAGE poison (bottle that says Espirit). Now I finally have found something I like just as much. Although they have NOTHING in common whatsoever they do both project nicely and have a strong unique smell.

I think what I love the most is the consistent rose in the background. I don't normally go for rose perfumes. Jo Malone Rose was so awful to me. This is different bc it seems more muted. While the muted rose is going on, the notes are playing nicely thru the initial spray to drydown, which lasts 8 hours. I just cannot sing its praises enough.

Does anyone know how this compares to the Chloe in the circle bottle ? (the older Chloe)?

I really like this fragrance, to me it's a heavy scent so I apply it sparingly. The scent is strong and lovely but can be overpowering.. also it doesn't last too long.. gradually fades after a couple hours. Love the bottle, so pretty. I would buy this again and I am happy to have it in my collection.

on 8/17/2014 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I just tried this so I know it's the right one to review. There are so many Chloe variations that I get confused anymore! But this one goes on me very peppery at first, with green and floral notes. It gets very sweet mid dry,not that great, but dries to a watery freesia with creamy floral (iris and rose together?) and not noticable sandal, which is great, since Sandalwood isn't one of my favorite notes. My DH likes this one, which is rare: he seldom expresses an opinion of any of my perfumes unless he dislikes it a lot, in which case it's along the lines of "what are you wearing?" in an unhappy tone. He likes this one, so it gets a good thumbs up, though I tend towards less herbal florals and more towards smooth vanilla/woods.

on 12/28/2013 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Chloe EDT is my favorite scent when I want to feel feminine and elegant. I am usually a sweet fruity floral person (think DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom), but the powdery rose notes in the Chloe EDT is not overwhelming at all. The fragrance is fresh, light, and sophisticated. The dry down notes smell like expensive soft laundry to me, and I really love the calming end notes. I have both the EDP and EDT versions and I much prefer the latter because I like the lighter, fresher scent of the EDT. The EDP is more powdery and feels heavier to my nose. Although the EDT does not last as long as the EDP, the lasting time is longer than a lot of other lighter scents. The only thing I dislike about the perfume is the cap that is prone to rusting; a bottle this expensive shouldn't have a problem looking nice on my dresser for a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This smells nothing like the edp! This smells awful, curry like which is not becoming of a perfume. I really do not recommend!

on 9/5/2012 2:41:00 AM

This has been my favourite perfume for at least three years. Smells amazing with a very distinct scent that lasts all day. Have re-purchased many times and will continue to do so. LOVE it!

on 5/5/2012 4:04:00 PM

This is such a beautiful scent! My only problem with it is that it can be too strong if you put too much on but I just use one spray and its perfect. It is a really pretty, sophisticated , sexy scent. It is a fresh floral but not too flowery or fresh. I just bought it, but I've literally been smelling my wrist all day, it smells sooo good!! I will definitely get it again, even though it is expensive it is worth it.

on 4/29/2012 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite fragrance. I have been using this for years, my whole family and all friends love it. I have been getting lots of compliments. I also love the bottle of this perfume.
I am thinking to purchase this in the future again, but this time will try EDP, as they are very similar, only EDP should stay on longer.

This smells so delish! I usually like sweet, soft smells but I guess my taste grew a little as I did, so now I don't want the too sweet smells. This is perfect and everyone compliments. It also lasts quite a while on me.

on 7/3/2011 11:11:00 AM

all i can smell in this perfume is mostly rose...it smells like a bouquet of roses that sometimes can be sickening..to me the smell similar to the body shop casis rose..not too bad,but not something that i would prefer..its an okay fragrance..

Popular Fragrances