OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Signature color! Enough said.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i bought 2 of these on amazon for a great price and i think its the ugliest red I've ever used. they claim its great for fair, cool toned skin. its a darkish brick red without shimmer. i find it ugly, dated and boring. looks like an old ladys color. its not classy, bright, fun, sexy, flashy, vampy or special. im not much into reds so i want the unique/ blingy ones. i had to purge it and it felt great

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The PERFECT dark red. The color of cabernet with the sun shining through it. Mysterious, sexy, and elegant. I adore it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

This is a gorgeous dark red.I wont repeat what others have said so much better than i could.It looks wonderful on my very pale skin.You must try this beautiful red.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

There is a reason that this shade is a cult classic and has been in OPI's collection for years and years....it is a BEAUTIFUL colour. I picked this up in the Delhi airport on my way home and, even more than the shades I have from OPI's India collection, THIS shade, for me, will always be a reminder of my time in India. It's a glorious warm red with shimmer/glitter and very wearable. It looks elegant and approprirate no matter what occasion and wear-time, even on my fingernails, is pretty decent. Like I said - this shade has been around for more than a decade for good reason! It actually puts me in mind of another favourite OPI shade which was LE - Cara Mia Crimson. Definitely a "holy grail" polish for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I loove INRAW! I am normally not a red polish person, I wear it very rarely. But this one is so popular and it looked beautiful in pictures so I decided to try it. This did not disappoint! It's nearly opaque in one coat and really easy to apply with OPI's wide brush. The shimmer is gorgeous. Even for someone who doesn't usually go for reds, this is a must-have.

Most gorgeous red! In some online pics, it looks more bright red, kind of an average red color. When I tried it, I was surprised to see a deep, stunning red. Very flattering on my pale, warm-toned skin. Love how it contrasts to my pale hands. Highly recommend! This is great for fair, medium or darker skin tones. No wonder it's so popular!

on 10/11/2015 2:59:00 AM

I honestly don't get the hype with this one. Supposedly it's OPI's top-selling color?
INRAW is a slightly brownish medium red shimmer. Looks so boring and un-special on the nail, it's really one of my least-favorite OPI's.

Good formula though, so two lippies instead of just one. But I would definitely not buy this one again.

on 10/9/2015 6:56:00 AM

I've been admiring this color for some time and finally decided to buy it. I love it. It goes on easily and the color is a beautiful dark slightly metallic red with some brown undertones that looks great with pale skin. After a week of normal wear (see photo), I had one small chip that I "patched" with a thin layer of the polish. It did't re-chip.

I see that other reviewers have had chipping problems and I have occasionally had that issue too with OPI, usually when I applied thicker coats. For this color, I first applied the OPI infinite shine base, then two thin coat of the polish, a top coat of Glossfinity from Max Factor and the OPI quick drying drops.

The other OPI color I use regularly is Relentless Ruby, which I also like very much (no reviews yet for this color on MUA). It's a brighter, truer red than I'm Not Really A Waitress. It also doesn't have any metallic tones to it.

Relentless Ruby is more of a summer color for me; I'm Not Really A Waitress is ideal for the fall/winter months.

on 8/30/2015 5:10:00 AM

I wasn't planning on getting this polish at all, as I thought it was overhyped, but a friend gave me a miniature bottle. Having tried it for myself I will definitely be buying the full size bottle. It's such a classic must have. Typical OPI quality - easy to apply and lasts well.

Popular Polishes