4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

As for me, this is an interesting shade I finally gave in and bought this type of shade that I have been eyeing for a while, but was hesitant about. I really liked that nail polish and this quality. Strange as it may seem he even helped me strengthen my nails. And I didn't make them very thin and brittle. Can't help but notice that шt is similar to Essie's Bikini So Teeny but without the shimmer. I want to try one more product. https://makeupexp.com/best-korean-toner/#Essence Maybe someone's already used it?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBrown

4 months ago

Such a pretty red. There are a million reds like this out there but this has a bit of a foil shine to it which makes it special

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

a year ago

When I got this color I absolutely couldn't wait to use it, it looks so pretty in the bottle! It went on beautifully in 2 coats, and I was really excited about the way it looked. Here's why I gave it 2 out of 5, I always use a base coat and top coat with all nail polishes, OPI is my favorite brand and all the colors stay looking good without much chipping for a little over a week for me. This one began chipping the first day! It's only been 3 days since I painted them and one of my nails is already pretty much bare. A few only have a little chipping and the rest just look terrible. I don't think I'll be buying this again. It stinks because it's gorgeous!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

2 years ago

Signature color! Enough said.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

4 years ago

i bought 2 of these on amazon for a great price and i think its the ugliest red I've ever used. they claim its great for fair, cool toned skin. its a darkish brick red without shimmer. i find it ugly, dated and boring. looks like an old ladys color. its not classy, bright, fun, sexy, flashy, vampy or special. im not much into reds so i want the unique/ blingy ones. i had to purge it and it felt great

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

The PERFECT dark red. The color of cabernet with the sun shining through it. Mysterious, sexy, and elegant. I adore it.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

This is a gorgeous dark red.I wont repeat what others have said so much better than i could.It looks wonderful on my very pale skin.You must try this beautiful red.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

There is a reason that this shade is a cult classic and has been in OPI's collection for years and years....it is a BEAUTIFUL colour. I picked this up in the Delhi airport on my way home and, even more than the shades I have from OPI's India collection, THIS shade, for me, will always be a reminder of my time in India. It's a glorious warm red with shimmer/glitter and very wearable. It looks elegant and approprirate no matter what occasion and wear-time, even on my fingernails, is pretty decent. Like I said - this shade has been around for more than a decade for good reason! It actually puts me in mind of another favourite OPI shade which was LE - Cara Mia Crimson. Definitely a "holy grail" polish for me.

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I loove INRAW! I am normally not a red polish person, I wear it very rarely. But this one is so popular and it looked beautiful in pictures so I decided to try it. This did not disappoint! It's nearly opaque in one coat and really easy to apply with OPI's wide brush. The shimmer is gorgeous. Even for someone who doesn't usually go for reds, this is a must-have.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

Most gorgeous red! In some online pics, it looks more bright red, kind of an average red color. When I tried it, I was surprised to see a deep, stunning red. Very flattering on my pale, warm-toned skin. Love how it contrasts to my pale hands. Highly recommend! This is great for fair, medium or darker skin tones. No wonder it's so popular!

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium