Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

2.2

on 6/11/2017 6:51:00 PM

Purity - One step Facial Cleaning Cloths - I got this in one of my swap boxes. It's a sample size. It is convenient when on the go. Very moisturizing when taking off make-up and dirt. Smells fresh and leaves your skin clean. I have purchased a full size package and it was the same. Very happy!

on 1/31/2015 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I hate these. They are nothing like the original purity cleanser. I don't know much they cost because mine was a bonus in a set. I get lazy at times and use facial wipes to cleanse but these wipes were dry and hardly removed any makeup off. I would never purchase this product on my own.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These did not remove my makeup as well as the Neutrogena wipes do. Also, this product did cause a stinging/burning sensation that was very uncomfortable. I had to wash it off right away. I would not dare try to remove eye makeup with it.

on 6/14/2013 12:32:00 PM

These wipes are horrible on my face!! I got the actual cleanser from sephora for my 100-point perk and loved it, so I picked up the wipes, thinking they'd be perfect. Boy was I wrong! I'm using them up because I dropped $20 on them but they make my face so red and tingly!

I received a free sample of this from Sephora. This product has less makeup removing power than Neutrogena cloths, which is cheaper. Also, the formula seems a bit harsh considering it gave my face quite a burning sensation. I would suggest giving Neutrogena cloths a shot before you try this.

on 8/20/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Tried these for the first time last night and...hated it!
It clearly states on the packaging, "mild tingling may occur on initial application" but that is a serious understatement. After using these, I would describe it more as burning, not tingling and my skin is by no means sensitive. Second, it did not remove my makeup very well. I had to go over my face a few times to get it all off. When I was done It left a sticky film on my face and I felt like I needed to rinse afterwards. This is definitely NOT a "One-Step" as they claim. I'd never by these again.

Blech! I love Purity cleanser and hoped I'd love the wipes too. They do nothing except leave a gross film. My face feels dirtier than before and I'm not even wearing any makeup. Worthless.

on 6/28/2011 4:09:00 PM

I normally use Purity cleanser on a daily basis which I really like. So I purchased these clothes to use for when I need convenience like when traveling or when I get home late at night. I really like them. I can't believe the makeup that comes off with them. I do not break out from them like I did with the Neutrogena brand. Nor are these slimy feeling like the Neutrogena brand. I also like the scent. I think these are really good and I will repurchase.

on 4/18/2011 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

plain and simple. They do not work. I spent $20 on these thinking they would be best for my skin. The were abrasive, and burned my eye area. I had to run it across my face several times to get the makeup off, including the eye makeup. I bought some Olay cloths for $4 at CVS and they work better, clean better, and do not irritate my skin. they are not as abrasive either. This one is just a huge disappointment.

on 4/9/2011 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

First let me say that I have used the Purity cleanser and I did like it. Not enough to switch my current cleanser for it but I digress! I just used one of these wipes tonight for the very first time and OH MY GOSH it burns! I had to run to the sink, get out my MK cleanser and wash my face off! It's been an hour since this and my face is still irritated and red! I do NOT have sensitive skin, it's always been very resilient. It can always tolerate how I experiment on it, lol. So bummed now...these must go back to the store and now I have to find a new wipe.