Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths
Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths

2.2

on 6/11/2017 6:51:00 PM

Purity - One step Facial Cleaning Cloths - I got this in one of my swap boxes. It's a sample size. It is convenient when on the go. Very moisturizing when taking off make-up and dirt. Smells fresh and leaves your skin clean. I have purchased a full size package and it was the same. Very happy!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Strangely enough, even though I have never had any luck with Philosophy skin care, I do like these wipes a lot. Ulta had an opened package of these out on a makeover counter and I tried one while having a swatchfest. I loved the clean fresh soft subtle non-overpowering scent. I decided I must have them. Now, these are currently $15.00USD for 30 cloths, so these are pretty steep imho price-wise. If money is no factor, that price point might not bother you, or if you just really enjoy the product.

First off, for me, this is not something I would use daily nor nightly. I bought these for the soul purpose of weekend getaways, vacations, that sort of thing, We will be going away next month for vacation, so I figured these will come in handy. These do, for me, remove light eye makeup and other face makeup, but again, not something I would use on their own nor daily. For me, I just feel like I need a regular face wash and/or scrub. But in a pinch, on those lazy days where you just can't deal with your regular skin care routine, or for the simple sake of convenience, these definitely fill a purpose.

So, while these are not by any means something I would calculate into my regular skin care routine, I do like these quite well for a face wipe., and if I need face wipes again, I will definitely repurchase these.

I will say, while I seem to be allergic to pretty much any Philosophy skin care I've ever tried, these actually feel really comfortable in my face, no reaction, and no irritation of my skin or nose like I get with other Philosophy skin care products. These just leave my skin feeling adequately cleaned, freshened up, refreshed, and not drying at all, even leaves my skin feeling a little soft. Very pleased. Again, not something I look to add to my regular routine, but I would repurchase in the future if the need arises. For example, I went through some health issues for a while where I was not doing the full skin care routine. If I get to that unfortunate situation again or a similar one, I will be glad for these, as they work very nicely for their purpose.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These were awful wipes. They burned my eyes sooo much and they did not take off hardly any makeup. Don't waste your money. Buy baby wipes or another brand of makeup remover/wipes instead.

on 1/24/2015 3:21:00 AM

i love philosophy but I was so disappointed with this product .. it smells weird.. makes my skin dry and does not work very well for me ....

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These did not remove my makeup as well as the Neutrogena wipes do. Also, this product did cause a stinging/burning sensation that was very uncomfortable. I had to wash it off right away. I would not dare try to remove eye makeup with it.

These did not work for my face !! Broke me out, doesn't remove enough makeup. Like other reviewers said neutrogena wipes work much better at a fraction of the cost! So glad I got this in my gratis from philosophy, otherwise....not worth the $26 for 20 wipes.

on 6/14/2013 12:32:00 PM

These wipes are horrible on my face!! I got the actual cleanser from sephora for my 100-point perk and loved it, so I picked up the wipes, thinking they'd be perfect. Boy was I wrong! I'm using them up because I dropped $20 on them but they make my face so red and tingly!

I received a free sample of this from Sephora. This product has less makeup removing power than Neutrogena cloths, which is cheaper. Also, the formula seems a bit harsh considering it gave my face quite a burning sensation. I would suggest giving Neutrogena cloths a shot before you try this.

on 10/22/2010 2:35:00 PM

I bought these when I had Lasik and for 3 weeks I could not get my eyes close to water ( or MU either :O )

I had no problems with them removing the make-up I was able to wear, and once I could put on eye makeup, the wipes cleaned them and the mascara off very easly.

BUT - don't use these daily. They do not get your skin as clean as you think. I have taking another product's toner and wiped my face afterwards and found make-up still there. I would use this for situations like mine above, or over night trips etc, but not daily.